» The next point is that this guy had Strip and FUE to get this result did
» he not ? That is my understanding, so even with this mans incredible donor
» this is not an “FUE” transformation.
»
» The third point is we were talking average cases - i.e. lots and lots of
» them - how many guys have we got at NW6 - let alone NW7 - who get nearly
» eleven thousand grafts out of their donor? There WILL be guys with high
» loss who have incredible donor density - but they are very far from
» average. Their results in reality mean nothing to Joe Blow.
»
» This guy has had an incredible transformation no doubt, but it is basic
» ‘cheerleading’ to extrapolate anything from the best result a doctor can
» deliver and suggest anything of meaning to the vast majority of potential
» customers.

Ernst had average donor density - his case is not out of the norm.

» » "Good point Dan, It was Skywalker who kept asking for some of Dr.
» Armani’s
» » NW 7 work. "
» »
» » Yes, I did, this guy self-proclaims at NW5, even if he is NW6 - we were
» » talking full blown NW7.
» »
» » The next point is that this guy had Strip and FUE to get this result
» did
» » he not ? That is my understanding, so even with this mans incredible
» donor
» » this is not an “FUE” transformation.
» »
» » The third point is we were talking average cases - i.e. lots and lots
» of
» » them - how many guys have we got at NW6 - let alone NW7 - who get
» nearly
» » eleven thousand grafts out of their donor? There WILL be guys with high
» » loss who have incredible donor density - but they are very far from
» » average. Their results in reality mean nothing to Joe Blow.
» »
» » This guy has had an incredible transformation no doubt, but it is basic
» » ‘cheerleading’ to extrapolate anything from the best result a doctor
» can
» » deliver and suggest anything of meaning to the vast majority of
» potential
» » customers.
»
»
» Ernst had average donor density - his case is not out of the norm.

I am very happy for Ernst, he should be thrilled but Sky’s point is that we need to see these NW6 transformations all the time in order to be convinced that most NW6 can get a happy ending like Ernst.

If his density in his donor for a NW5 is not out of the norm (unless you are STILL claiming it is not out of the norm for NW7’s in which case substitute NW7 for NW5) then please post links to 20 of these 10,000+ pure FUE results (which of course, this example isn’t) on this thread please, that should be no problem for you to do.

I know of no other clinic that makes this claim that NW6/7’s can get 10,000+ out of their donor.

I don’t have a problem with the quality of work your clinic does, it appears to be very good to me, but extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence and it is time for you to deliver this. I for one will be delighted if you can do it.

BTW, please also post a few of these results with their donor shaved down to at least a number one guard with an end result so that we can see what donor areas from such a severe balding individual looks like after 10,000+ have been extracted. I appreciate not all will do those but there must have been a few.

Ernst is a perfect example of what Dr. Armani can accomplish when a patient has never had a procedure and comes to him for the first time. I pulled Ernst’s file on Friday and Dr. Armani’s notes the first time they ever met was his Donor density is average.

Don’t confuse my statements, not everyone is going to be able to get 10,000 grafts, but it is not 1 in a million as you suggest Skywalker. Some people have 8,000 grafts available in their donor, some 10,000. I myself have had 6,700 grafts and have plenty left for another LARGE procedure. http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Burberry is another example, he has had close to 8,000 grafts harvested already and his donor area when he started was average at best. http://alvi-armani-fue-hair.blogspot.com/ He still has grafts left for another good size procedure.

Before Armani I had a mediocre 1,700 FUSS procedure in Los Angeles. Afterwards I had a 4000 FUE with Armani, and this is my third procedure comprised of 2400 FUE with him. Alltogether I’ve had 8,100 grafts done. Dr. Armani said that this will keep me covered for a long time, but my donor hair is good and should i need a fourth procedure I will be able to have it. Similar to Ernst who managed to pull 10,000 grafts, Dr. Armani should be able to do the same for me.

"Don’t confuse my statements, not everyone is going to be able to get 10,000 grafts, but it is not 1 in a million as you suggest Skywalker. "

I didn’t say it was one in a million, YOU said it was average which is what I am asking you to prove - and you haven’t. I keep hearing these claims from your clinic of 10,000+ grafts for NW6/7 being routine - but the results aren’t there.

Frankly I just think it is a sales tactic to lure in newbies. Look, I know this is a business for you, and I understand you have to make a living, but your clinic is high profile with a pretty good reputation - there is no need to make these claims that cannot be backed up. Let’s face it, if it were true there would be HUNDREDS of these 10,000+ NW6/7 examples available because so many men are desperately keen to solve their hair problem.

BTW, for newbies, just to let you know the other end of the extreme, I am a NW6/7 who is now in his forties with miniaturisation in my donor area - my donor area is virgin and I have about 2,000 available in my donor area.

If you are suffering significant balding in your early 20’s and you have a massive HT you are potentially going to look like a freak when you get older and your hair loss progresses, it’s a crapshoot because NOBODY can predict with confidence your future hair loss.

HT’s are best for people in their 30’s with limited loss - be very wary, any clinic who sells you an HT is NOT going to have to live with it for decades afterwards. It is going to be YOUR problem alone if your loss progresses severely and you end up looking bizarre.

Note: Eurohair1621, you are a young guy with so far limited hair loss - what do you think your donor area has in common with a NW6/7 ?
The donor area is not as permanent as you obviously think it is - people with NW6/7 loss tend to have much poorer donor areas - what will happen to you later is anyone’s guess, like I said, it is a crapshoot.