Dr. Armani result 4,500 grafts - (Patient available to meet)

The below patient has had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Armani.

1st procedure - Armani 2,500 (FUSS) Dec/2004
2nd procedure - Armani 2,000 (FUE) Oct/2007
Daily - Rogaine Foam + 1mg Propecia

Before

After

This patient is available to meet with people in the New York area for those interested in seeing his result in person. If you are interested in this please email me at eric@alviarmani.com to set that up for you.

Wow, how about that ! I say he was a norwood 4?

This one is also amazing.

» The below patient has had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Armani.
»
» 1st procedure - Armani 2,500 (FUSS) Dec/2004
» 2nd procedure - Armani 2,000 (FUE) Oct/2007
» Daily - Rogaine Foam + 1mg Propecia
»
»
» Before
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After
»
»
»
»
»
»
Great photos. Especially last one that really shows how thick/dense his hair is now.

I can see why there are so many guys going to Armani these days, this one tops everything else I have seen, and only 4500 grafts, can you show a video of this guy? I have my doubts too, it’s almost unheard of that 4500 grafts can create that much density, this guy was pretty bald in the before pics, I don’t even think Hasson and Wong can do that with 4500.

Those results are pretty impressive… The guy looks a lot younger in the after pics…

» I can see why there are so many guys going to Armani these days, this one
» tops everything else I have seen, and only 4500 grafts, can you show a
» video of this guy? I have my doubts too, it’s almost unheard of that 4500
» grafts can create that much density, this guy was pretty bald in the before
» pics, I don’t even think Hasson and Wong can do that with 4500.

Craig this gentlemen is available to meet if you live in the NY / NJ area and would like to see his results in person.

OMG! I have seen alot of amazing results from Dr.Armani but this one really is amazing! So thick and dense. This is one of the best results I have seen.

really great results.
i’ve already had 6500 grafts and they r far from that.
i would love to meet him Dr. Armani. to tell u the truth its driving me nuts seeing pics of patients and seeing different results on me.
i stay in n.y , nhow can i meet him?

th

quarter please email me at eric@alviarmani.com with your contact info.

Wow! The density in the after pics is unparalleled. I am looking forward to having my next procedure with Dr. Armani soon.

It’s the inconsistency that worries me, this guy had complete restoration with just 4500 grafts, others I have seen barely covered the front with the same amount. Who doesn’t want a head like this but the question is whether this can be duplicated over and over again.

those results look amazing. I can’t wait to get in to Alvi Armani on the first of December to get my second procedure done. The guy truly does amazing work…

Hi Pats,

These pics look great and the more I see results like this, the easier it is for me to make my final decision regarding which doctor to go with. I’ve pretty much decided on getting the FUE done. Just a couple of questions… did this patient have his crown done as well, and if so, do you have any pics of that area? And also, after the surgery, is it necessary to take medications such as rogaine or finasteride?

Can we get some shots of the crown so that we can see how it looks with a thick front and a thin crown?

Also could we have a video with a comb through is bright lighting so that we could get a better representation of the density?

Thanks Pats.

Agreed, this is a great infomercial, but it is a 1 in 100 best case result! With the right characteristics these results are possible. For the other 99/100 people, you will get less. Far, far, less. Sad that this is published to draw in unsuspecting people who lack the donor characteristics to ever achieve this result. Not to mention, when the rest of this dude’s hair falls out, he will need more hair. Couple that with the fact that these hairs are taken from the back of the head which thin in both quantity and quality with age… even the new hairs are not permanent… what can I say… buyer beware.

» Can we get some shots of the crown so that we can see how it looks with a
» thick front and a thin crown?
»
» Also could we have a video with a comb through is bright lighting so that
» we could get a better representation of the density?
»
» Thanks Pats.

I am trying to resist getting brainwashed by this but I can’t say I am not impressed with his result, any chance we see more photos and a video?

» I am trying to resist getting brainwashed by this but I can’t say I am not
» impressed with his result, any chance we see more photos and a video?

I am working on getting more photos. As I mentioned, the patient is available to meet in person for anyone in the NY area.

This could have been the perfect hair transplant if not for the strip scar. Imagine if the whole thing was done using FUE.