Dr. Armani result 4,500 grafts - (Patient available to meet)

It’s fairly impressive looking. That looks like a lot of density and coverage for 5000-6000 grafts, let alone 4500. I think I would be be pretty damn thrilled about the work if that was my head.

But it bears pointing out that this is a fully idealized situation in just about every way. Nothing looks unethical about it, but everything looks purposely persuasive.

Ideal hair and skin characteristics. The guy has curly dark hair, thick-looking individual shafts, his skin is relatively dark too, etc.

The loss pattern is enough to call it a high NW level, but there’s still a lot of thinned hairs over the area and the overall balding area looks on the small side compared to some other guys have for that same Norwood level. Just a matter of the shape of his head and the loss pattern he got.

And we’re going from harsh-lit pictures from above, to front-flashed pics in a darker room for the end result . . . That’s clearly a worst-case-to-best-case-scenario in the lighting conditions of the pictures.

And we don’t see how much of the improvement came from the earlier strip session versus the later FUE session.

And is it stated what the medication scenario is here? (What if he was starting from no meds in the “before” shots, and ending with several years of Fin/Dut, for example?)

» And is it stated what the medication scenario is here? (What if he was
» starting from no meds in the “before” shots, and ending with several years
» of Fin/Dut, for example?)

Good question on the meds scenario, I picked up on that as well. Pats stated this guy is on Daily - Rogaine Foam + 1mg Propecia but he didn’t say whether he started the meds before or after the 4500 grafts. What if some of this amazing growth and density is partly due to the meds?

Ya know, I think I just figured out why I liked this transplant so much more than most similar ones:

He got a ton of grafts done, he got a ton of density implanted in the recipient area, he really went for a no-mpb-whatsoever result . . . AND HE DIDN’T GET A 19-YEAR-OLD-LOOKING HAIRLINE WITH NW#1 TEMPLES IN THE PROCESS!!! The hairline actually looks like it belongs on an adult man in his 30s!

Isn’t this NW#1.5-2.0 hairline choice SO MUCH BETTER than if he’d gotten 1000 grafts less density in the top/front, and spent all those grafts trying to lower & close the hairline a few more centimeters?

MY REPLY FROM ANOTHER THREAD>>

“There IS some pre existing hair, and he is on propecia and rogaine”(Dr. Woods)

I would like to know where all of these outlier patients are who have received unbelieveable results from propecia and rogaine. We may want to inform the “Drugs” and “Topicals” forums on this site that there are some incredible drugs out there (propecia and rogaine) that lead to some remarkable results. Oh wait, that must only be the case for Armani patients who have received excellent transplants. Maybe the Armani procedures themselves are causing some kind of genetic mutation or biological reaction that is turning the dormant follicles back on following the procedure. It could be that Dr. Armani has unexpectadly stumbled onto the fountain of youth for follicles.

» MY REPLY FROM ANOTHER THREAD>>
»
» “There IS some pre existing hair, and he is on propecia and
» rogaine”
(Dr. Woods)
»
» I would like to know where all of these outlier patients are who have
» received unbelieveable results from propecia and rogaine. We may want to
» inform the “Drugs” and “Topicals” forums on this site that there are some
» incredible drugs out there (propecia and rogaine) that lead to some
» remarkable results. Oh wait, that must only be the case for Armani patients
» who have received excellent transplants. Maybe the Armani procedures
» themselves are causing some kind of genetic mutation or biological reaction
» that is turning the dormant follicles back on following the procedure. It
» could be that Dr. Armani has unexpectadly stumbled onto the fountain of
» youth for follicles.

I saw this result on another forum and was blown away with the results.
Probably one of the best HT’s out there.

Here is a photo of the crown and straight over the top as requested by some of you. The 4,500 grafts the patient has had included the crown, zones 2 and 3 and rebuilding the hairline. This was a full reconstruction.

This patient does work part time for the Armani clinic as a rep. You can meet with him to inspect his results in person. If you are interested in this please email me at eric@alviarmani.com

Before

I would be very happy with that kind of coverage for 4500 grafts. He experienced a significant amount of hair loss, and to have that kind of coverage and dense hairline is exceptional. Armani did a great job. I wish him the best with his new look.

Thanks for posting additional pics of the top of his head… The shots are very impressive. I really like the hairline this guy went for, it looks very natural. I would never guess that this was a transplant.

» » I am trying to resist getting brainwashed by this but I can’t say I am
» not
» » impressed with his result, any chance we see more photos and a video?
»
» I am working on getting more photos. As I mentioned, the patient is
» available to meet in person for anyone in the NY area.

Please get a video as well, every digital camera has a video mode these days, there is no reason why he cannot provide a video, thanks :slight_smile:

» Thanks for posting additional pics of the top of his head… The shots are
» very impressive. I really like the hairline this guy went for, it looks
» very natural. I would never guess that this was a transplant.

How much it cost ? it look really nice

My opinion is that you trully have to be an idiot of the greatest magnitude to believe that this result is only from the transplant.This guy must be a very good responder to drugs.

Everyone that cannot stand the fact of being bald should try propecia and minoxidil for a year and you might as well be a good responder and you wont need a transplant (maybe just for the hairline.There is a lot of propaganda that propecia does not regrow hair…trust me if it can just thickens your existing hair you will look far less bald than before and maybe even forget transplants.

» My opinion is that you trully have to be an idiot of the greatest magnitude
» to believe that this result is only from the transplant.This guy must be a
» very good responder to drugs.
»

I spoke with the patient over the phone when I requested the over head photos. I spoke with him about his regimine. He originaly started taking propecia roughly 3 years before he had his first procedure with us. He started rogaine a year after that, so two years befor his surgery.

According to the patient he did see a hault in his hairloss but saw very little if any regrowth from the meds. Currently he is on Propecia but has stopped the Rogaine.

The photos I posted of this patient wearing the white T shirt were taken this week using a flash.

Here is a review from a poster on another forum.
killswitch
Accomplished Poster

OK guys,just to clarify a few things before I get started:

1)I do not work for any clinic nor do I have an affiliation with any clinic

2)Raffi freely told me he has an arrangement with Dr.Armani to meet patients in the NYC area.I do not know how he is compensated and did not feel this was my business.

3)I meet as many patients as possible to get an overview of the talent out there and if techniques are changing.

I usually do not throw out compliments very easily but I must say I was extremely impressed with Raffi’s HT by Dr.Armani.Raffi also admitted he had great results from Propecia and Rogaine so keep that in mind.

Out of all the patients I have met I could usually pick out something that said “HT”.I encountered the root effect quite often and it always stood out to me.

Now there was a debate with the last thread about Raffi,I simply want to state what I witnessed first hand without any drama.His hairline was top notch,I scanned back and forth and could not detect anything un-natural,even at his temples.

Now Raffi has very thick hair,so in his case he had exceptional donor.He has the kind of hair that lends itself to a HT.We met at 6PM in a grill/bar so I do regret I did not get to see him in the sunlight.All I can say is that it is the best HT I have seen so far.

What we must realize is that just because Raffi got this result does not mean we could all achieve it.Hair characteristics and meds played a big part in his case but this does not take away from the artistry of the hairline.

I also know better than to judge a doctor from just one patient so I will continue to meet as many patients as possible.I highly advise anyone in the NYC area to get in touch with him and arrange a meeting,just remember his result in no way guarantees you the same result.

All in all I give props to Armani’s hairline work.I still do not agree with his generous use of grafts in the frontal zones,but we have been through that arguement before.

Also,Raffi had 2 procedures.The first a strip at about 3500 grafts and the second a FUE at about 2000 grafts.

Top : Bottom

» Also,Raffi had 2 procedures.The first a strip at about 3500 grafts and the
» second a FUE at about 2000 grafts.
»
DUDE-
so the result we see was NOT Fue only?
THats completely misleading man…you cant advertise being strictly FUE with guys who got strip…
Armani was my number 1 choice for a HT and now im feeling really hesitant when the time is right to trust that i will get a result similiar to the ones he advertises with only FUE.

"1st procedure - Armani 2,500 (FUSS) Dec/2004
2nd procedure - Armani 2,000 (FUE) Oct/2007
Daily - Rogaine Foam + 1mg Propecia " Relax a bit he shows all of what was done from post above. Armani was mainly strip back in 2004.

» "1st procedure - Armani 2,500 (FUSS) Dec/2004
» 2nd procedure - Armani 2,000 (FUE) Oct/2007
» Daily - Rogaine Foam + 1mg Propecia " Relax a bit he shows all of what was
» done from post above. Armani was mainly strip back in 2004.
yeah but that guy in the picture was only advertised as an FUE patient…there wasnt any original mention on this board about him being strip as well was there?

» yeah but that guy in the picture was only advertised as an FUE
» patient…there wasnt any original mention on this board about him being
» strip as well was there?

All of the details on what was strip and what was Fue was detailed in my very first post that way there was no room for confusion.

The below patient has had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Armani.

1st procedure - Armani 2,500 (FUSS) Dec/2004
2nd procedure - Armani 2,000 (FUE) Oct/2007
Daily - Rogaine Foam + 1mg Propecia

Also, the title did not say Fue or Strip, I purposely did this because he had both.

Dr. Armani result 4,500 grafts - (Patient available to meet)

» » yeah but that guy in the picture was only advertised as an FUE
» » patient…there wasnt any original mention on this board about him being
» » strip as well was there?
»
»
» All of the details on what was strip and what was Fue was detailed in my
» very first post that way there was no room for confusion.
»
» The below patient has had 2 procedures performed by Dr. Armani.
»
» 1st procedure - Armani 2,500 (FUSS) Dec/2004
» 2nd procedure - Armani 2,000 (FUE) Oct/2007
» Daily - Rogaine Foam + 1mg Propecia

»
» Also, the title did not say Fue or Strip, I purposely did this because he
» had both.
»
» Dr. Armani result 4,500 grafts - (Patient available to meet)

Pats do you think if armani could take out 4500 from him using FUE only?

Great transformation and i would love to see immediately after photos just to clear in my mind how it looks immediateky after at both surgeries.

»
» Pats do you think if armani could take out 4500 from him using FUE only?

Sure Freddy, take a look at what 4,000 grafts FUE did for this patient

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-41011-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html