Dr Ahmed Chaudhry Hair Transplant Lahore Pakistan

Hello,
I had hair transplant from Lahore,Pakistan.My surgeon was Dr.Ahmed Chaudhry.I had NW 6 and undero my first hair transplant session.My doc told me that i need two sessions minimum to cover my bald area.
Before that i have gone to internet search and what i concluded there should be three points for a good hair transplant
1- Totally natural hair line and undetactable results
2- Minimal scar on donor area
3-Hair direction and curve of hair should be normal.
I discussed these points to my doc in the initial consultation and meet some of his patients and they were satisfied with the results.
I inquired about pain and bleeding.Doc replied that there will be minimal discomfort during local anesthesia and no bleeding except 2 to 3 ml in the whole process and all procedure will be under local anesthesia.
I had surgery and here i am posting results before,one day after,4th month and 7.5 months results.I tried to upload my pictures but not successful.
I am willing to meet any one who want to see my results.
Regards
Khizar
Khushab,Pakistan

Can you help this guy upload pics?

Send an email to hairsite@aol.com he will help you upload photos. I am sure everyone would like to see them.

How much does your doctor charge in Pakistan?

The UPLOAD feature is working fine. I am not sure what error message you have encountered while uploading your pictures.

Please email me your pictures at hairsite@aol.com, I would be happy to take care of that for you.

BEFORE PICTURES

POST OP PICTURES

4 MONTHS

7.5 MONTHS

Welllll, there aint nothing wrong with that. excelent results. you are no longer bald and the results are natural. It just shows there are good surgeons all over the world!!!

How many grafts?

Was that strip or fue?

» How much does your doctor charge in Pakistan?

Sir,my doc usually charge beween 1000 to 2500 euro.I paid 1500 euro.
Khizar

Hi,thankyou hairsite for my help to post my pictures.
Khizar

» Welllll, there aint nothing wrong with that. excelent results. you are no
» longer bald and the results are natural. It just shows there are good
» surgeons all over the world!!!
»
» How many grafts?
Sir,total number of grafts were between 1900 to 2000.
Khizar

» Was that strip or fue?
Sir,it was strip method and i have posted my stitches photos as well ,day 1 and then 4months and 2 days later.Scar was closed by tricophytic and there is no scar mark now.
Khizar

» Send an email to hairsite@aol.com he will help you upload photos. I am
» sure everyone would like to see them.

Hello,thankyou for guidance.I send my pics to your ,emtined email and now all my pics are uploaded and one can see my results.
Khizar

» » Send an email to hairsite@aol.com he will help you upload photos. I am
» » sure everyone would like to see them.
»
» Hello,thankyou for guidance.I send my pics to your ,emtined email and now
» all my pics are uploaded and one can see my results.
» Khizar

well i dont admit it very often but i have to say that this result is excellent given your degree of baldness and the small number of grafts transplanted!!!Its amazing what a small number of grafts can accomplish when used right.Also you paid less than 1 euro per graft!!!Lol i ve never heard that before the price is excellent!!!

This makes me rethink all this top doctors talk ana huge prices that people pay.Twice this number of grafts some people put in their hairline and temples and you were nw6-7 and your transplant created exactly what transplants can create …an illusion of density and it looks approperiate and honest.I dont suppose you use any hairloss drugs by the way(propecia)???I dont think you do because from the texture of your hair its obvious that they are grafts and it looks like you are 40+, balding for along time and drugs dont work that good in cases like yours(sorry if i am wrong and you are younger :wink: )

» » How much does your doctor charge in Pakistan?
»
» Sir,my doc usually charge beween 1000 to 2500 euro.I paid 1500 euro.
» Khizar

That’s not cheap, I thought prices would be more affordable in Pakistan.

» » » Send an email to hairsite@aol.com he will help you upload photos. I
» am
» » » sure everyone would like to see them.
» »
» » Hello,thankyou for guidance.I send my pics to your ,emtined email and
» now
» » all my pics are uploaded and one can see my results.
» » Khizar
»
»
» well i dont admit it very often but i have to say that this result is
» excellent given your degree of baldness and the small number of grafts
» transplanted!!!Its amazing what a small number of grafts can accomplish
» when used right.Also you paid less than 1 euro per graft!!!Lol i ve never
» heard that before the price is excellent!!!
»
»
» This makes me rethink all this top doctors talk ana huge prices that
» people pay.Twice this number of grafts some people put in their hairline
» and temples and you were nw6-7 and your transplant created exactly what
» transplants can create …an illusion of density and it looks approperiate
» and honest.I dont suppose you use any hairloss drugs by the
» way(propecia)???I dont think you do because from the texture of your hair
» its obvious that they are grafts and it looks like you are 40+, balding for
» along time and drugs dont work that good in cases like yours(sorry if i am
» wrong and you are younger :wink: )

Hi,thankyou Truttales for your nice comments.It gives me satisfaction and also appreciation of my doc.These results are after 7.5 months and i have noticed more small hair which are coming out.It will be nine month on 26th of Sept 09.
Honestly speaking when i read different numbers of grafts like 4000 or more,became depress and i talked to my doc in the beginning he said in Asian no. of garfts/hair is less or density is less but hair caliber is good and i will get good coverage.
Now i am totally satisfied and happy with my results.
Yes it is less expensive here in Pakistan as compared to Europe/America due to a lot of reasons.
I never used any medication before surgery and even after surgery i did not use any regular medication except antibiotics,pain killer few days after surgery.
I am around 38 years and it really changed my personaity and look.
Khizar

» BEFORE PICTURES
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Hi,these are my exact situation before surgery and it was like this for the last many years