»
»
»
»

These are pictures after surgery
»
»
»

Khizar is this your last transplant?Will you adress the crown area as well?What does your doctor say in case you want to try to cover the crown area?

» » » How much does your doctor charge in Pakistan?
» »
» » Sir,my doc usually charge beween 1000 to 2500 euro.I paid 1500 euro.
» » Khizar
»
» That’s not cheap, I thought prices would be more affordable in Pakistan.

Are you crazy, that is less than 1 euro / graft!

» » » How much does your doctor charge in Pakistan?
» »
» » Sir,my doc usually charge beween 1000 to 2500 euro.I paid 1500 euro.
» » Khizar
»
» That’s not cheap, I thought prices would be more affordable in Pakistan.

Sir,if you can ask charges from different people of this Forum then you will come to know 1500 euro is nothing.Anyway you have your own opinion.
Khizar

» Khizar is this your last transplant?Will you adress the crown area as
» well?What does your doctor say in case you want to try to cover the crown
» area?

Hi Truthtales,I have intention to have my crown area as well but after one year means after 4 to 5 months.However i can cover with long hair my crown area to some extent.Much better position then before surgery.
Khizar

So this is not a complaint, you are happy with the result, am I right?

» » » » How much does your doctor charge in Pakistan?
» » »
» » » Sir,my doc usually charge beween 1000 to 2500 euro.I paid 1500 euro.
» » » Khizar
» »
» » That’s not cheap, I thought prices would be more affordable in
» Pakistan.
»
» Are you crazy, that is less than 1 euro / graft!

it s kind of expensive coming from a lesser known doctor in pakistan, think about it, dr. arvind (a proven doctor in my opinion) only charges $1 per graft, it s like 30-40% more expensive than arvind depending on the euro vs us$$ exchange rate.

» So this is not a complaint, you are happy with the result, am I right?

Dear,I am too much happy and satisfied with my results.It is not complaint rather if you can see my 7.5 months pictures after surgey you will see happiness and satisfaction on my face.
Khizar

» » » » » How much does your doctor charge in Pakistan?
» » » »
» » » » Sir,my doc usually charge beween 1000 to 2500 euro.I paid 1500
» euro.
» » » » Khizar
» » »
» » » That’s not cheap, I thought prices would be more affordable in
» » Pakistan.
» »
» » Are you crazy, that is less than 1 euro / graft!
»
» it s kind of expensive coming from a lesser known doctor in pakistan,
» think about it, dr. arvind (a proven doctor in my opinion) only charges $1
» per graft, it s like 30-40% more expensive than arvind depending on the
» euro vs us$$ exchange rate.

Dear,i think it is fair deal here in Pakistan.I paid 1500 euro for 1900-2000 grafts and price became less then 1 euro for one graft and as you goes higher number of grafts it would be even less then 0.50 Euro per graft.In my opinion it is even less then Dr.Arvind.Doc has proven track record here in Pakistan and performed surgeries of well known celebrities with excellent results.
I think doc should put his work on different Forum.May be one is doing very good job but if does not display it then no body appreciate it.
Khizar

» » Was that strip or fue?
» Sir,it was strip method and i have posted my stitches photos as well ,day
» 1 and then 4months and 2 days later.Scar was closed by tricophytic and
» there is no scar mark now.
» Khizar

You are pretty advanced on the norwood scale, I hope you have good scalp laxity and your strip scar will not stretch a few years from now otherwise it would be a nightmare cause your donor doesn’t appear to be particularly thick either.

» Well, there aint nothing wrong with that. excelent results. you are no » longer bald and the results are natural. It just shows there are good surgeons all over the world!!!

Hang on a minute - to say he is no longer bald is ridiculous - he has got a bald patch the size of a dinner plate on the back of his head ! The fact that it is not very viewable is because of an almost universal law of HT photos - nice plan shots of the full baldness before the HT - then the angle changed so it is harder to see the crown after the HT :slight_smile:

The yield if that is 2,000 grafts has been superb, no question about that, but we need some realism here, even with superb hair calibre it is just 2,000 grafts.

I don’t “quite” agree. The interesting thing about this guy is that he had a “dusting” of hair throughout his NW6 region. Although I agree that a large area was left untouched, this dusting of hair (together with his colouring) in his crown has dramatically reduced the noticability of this bald area and could even sufice for him. The lesson to me is that when transplanting a large area of baldness a few graft over the complete area as well as a good frontal coverage is a good idea.

» --------------------------------------------------------------------
» » Well, there aint nothing wrong with that. excelent results. you are no »
» longer bald and the results are natural. It just shows there are good
» surgeons all over the world!!!
» --------------------------------------------------------------------
»
» Hang on a minute - to say he is no longer bald is ridiculous - he has got
» a bald patch the size of a dinner plate on the back of his head ! The fact
» that it is not very viewable is because of an almost universal law of HT
» photos - nice plan shots of the full baldness before the HT - then the
» angle changed so it is harder to see the crown after the HT :slight_smile:
»
» The yield if that is 2,000 grafts has been superb, no question about that,
» but we need some realism here, even with superb hair calibre it is just
» 2,000 grafts.

Marco,
2,000 grafts is not much, to make your claims we have to see good quality After photos that show the FULL head - we don’t have that - looks to me like a thin bit at the front and nothing at the back.

» Marco,
» 2,000 grafts is not much, to make your claims we have to see good
» quality After photos that show the FULL head - we don’t have that - looks
» to me like a thin bit at the front and nothing at the back.

Hi SW
I know what you are saying regarding good pics especially always showing the birds eye view after which would have shown the true picture more clearly. You might have misunderstood my comment. From the before photo, I think this guy had a natural dusting of hair prior to the HT and I think this gave a better overall result even in the area that was not transplanted. All the same without a birdseye after shot it is more dificult to make the best judgment. I guess that was your point.

» Hi,thankyou Truttales for your nice comments.It gives me satisfaction and
» also appreciation of my doc.These results are after 7.5 months and i have
» noticed more small hair which are coming out.It will be nine month on 26th
» of Sept 09.
» Honestly speaking when i read different numbers of grafts like 4000 or
» more,became depress and i talked to my doc in the beginning he said in
» Asian no. of garfts/hair is less or density is less but hair caliber is
» good and i will get good coverage.
» Now i am totally satisfied and happy with my results.
» Yes it is less expensive here in Pakistan as compared to Europe/America due
» to a lot of reasons.
» I never used any medication before surgery and even after surgery i did not
» use any regular medication except antibiotics,pain killer few days after
» surgery.
» I am around 38 years and it really changed my personaity and look.
» Khizar

Hi Khizar… I am very glad to hear about this. I am very much impressed with your explanation about your hair transplantation. My brother also facing the same problem as like you.so could you please post the details about the hospital and how many days should he spend for the treatment. Thanks.

You may use Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry’s FUE Hair Transplant Clinic Pakistan Lahore and I m sure it will help you. It’s very popular in Pakistan for FUE hair transplant and all. You may visit his website here: http://www.hairtransplantinpakistan.com/
Good luck!