DISCUSSION ABOUT ONLY PILOX for treating hair loss, baldness

Vraf please start posting in this thread.

Everyone please, let’s stay on topic about Pilox and let’s not do any attacks.

first of all: vraf, what is the reason why the pilox method seems to be such a secret? do we have to take care about what we are talking here? can you ask yoram where the limits of discussion are? i guess, there will arise some questions related to follica very quickly. there are rumours about their patents etc.
to make and end to this: can you ask yoram about these things? does he get problems when we mention patents, follica etc.? is the pilox method in danger because of patent stuff? we should know these facts to know if we can talk freely and ask all sorts of questions (if we get answers to all our questions is up to you then)

thx for your efforts

• How many phases of studies are there in Israel? In America there are phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3. Each one typically lasts at least one year?

• Also, what phase study is the treatment in at this time?

• And how much longer until it completes testing so we can purchase it?

• Also, is there a reason why he won’t sell the treatment now from a country that will allow him to do so? There are countries that have little or no regulation and he could start selling it from one of those countries immediately if he so chooses.

• Why did they abandon Pillox 2, Pillox 3, and Pillox 4?

• Is he just now starting Pillox 5 and if he is do we have to wait years before it’s marketed and we can use it?

• Some of us in America would be interested in trying it now or within a few months if it really is effective. Some of us are very sick of being bald and waiting for relief. Some of us would like to find out right away if it works and if it does we would like to get it right away. We are sick of the damage bald is doing to our lives.

Jarjar, Aka1, who lives in Israel, is saying he doesn’t think the testing of this device is being conducted under the oversight of the Israeli Ministry of Health… in other words, these are informal clinical trials, as opposed to formal ones.

They might not even be real clinical trials per se, at all. Instead, it might be just Pilogics giving out the device to people to test for themselves.

Which raises questions of the legality of the whole thing.

The problem is, if they don’t conduct these tests in a legal way, the testing may be invalid, and Pilogics may not get approval to sell the device eventually.

If the Israeli MOH finds out about it (officially), they may have to ask Pilogics to either formally register for clinical trials, or scrap the project and stop distributing the device. Sad but true.

I’m just sayin’…

Disconcerting. Although it is possible that whatever treatment they’re using would not require official testing conducted under the oversight of the Israeli Ministry of Health, but that’s not likely is it?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Jarjar, Aka1, who lives in Israel, is saying he doesn’t think the testing of this device is being conducted under the oversight of the Israeli Ministry of Health… in other words, these are informal clinical trials, as opposed to formal ones.

They might not even be real clinical trials per se, at all. Instead, it might be just Pilogics giving out the device to people to test for themselves.

Which raises questions of the legality of the whole thing.

The problem is, if they don’t conduct these tests in a legal way, they may be invalid, and they may not get approval to sell th e device eventually.

If the Israeli MOH finds out about it (officially), they may have to ask Pilogics to either formally register for clinical trials, or scrap the project and stop distributing the device. Sad but true.

I’m just sayin’…[/quote]

[quote]Disconcerting. Although it is possible that whatever treatment they’re using would not require official testing conducted under the oversight of the Israeli Ministry of Health, but that’s not likely is it?
[/quote]

I guess it’s possible, but I really doubt it. Come on, injuring the skin, putting copper ion solutions and other chemicals into the skin? In the US there is no doubt that this would require close FDA oversight.

Vraf, thanks for updating us. Do you have any progress pics you would be willing to share?

What is your hairloss background, have you treated your hairloss before with fin or other drugs. How old are you now and how long have you been losing your hair. What are you on the Norwood scale and what sort of results are you seeing, for example are you seeing regrowth of areas that have been bald for years or just a general thickening of existing hair shafts. Hope to hear from you soon and best of luck with the treatment, I hope this is what we have all been waiting for! Cheers

please, do not overthink things!
even if the trials aren’t official or sanctioned or whatever, it doesn’t mean that they will automatically be stopped or forbidden. the health ministry/regulators are not aware of every single thing done by every single person in the country, and they might not even care unless someone places a complaint or something goes awfully wrong.
there is a good chance that Yoram does not legally have to report the trials to anyone. as per the US and FDA, maybe that is a different story, but again, lets not get ahead of ourselves… first lets see if this really works like claimed, AND ONLY THEN if the cure is really found, i’m sure everybody here will be able to get their hands on it somehow, regardless if it gets approved in the way it is supposed to be.
lets focus on finding out if it works first!

what device is this? this just came out of nowhere. some links please

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by aka1[/postedby]
first lets see if this really works like claimed, AND ONLY THEN if the cure is really found, i’m sure everybody here will be able to get their hands on it somehow, regardless if it gets approved in the way it is supposed to be.
lets focus on finding out if it works first![/quote]

+1

Hi Guys,

Sorry or the delay with answers, I had to wait for Yoram answers.

Although Yoram gave answers to brunobald, he didn’t know it will be published and the restrictions about revealing the knowledge still exist.
You must understand guys that the Pilogics partnership did not want this story to be published till the product will be available for marketing.
They know that the word has already spread but they still want to keep most of the details in secret.
Therefore, I was asked, again, to be very restrict with the data and talk mostly on my personal experience.
Any issue, which will have the potential of revealing harmful data will receive no answer or be sent to Yoram for approval.

YOU ALL MUST TAKE MY ANSWERS IN LIMITS! I’M NOT PILOGICS REPRESENTATIVE NOR ANY OTHER FORMAL SPOKESMAN!
I was just given an approval to share some staff cause I want to give you hope and good filling as I, myself would have wanted to be treated like.

Please forgive my English, it’s not my mother language.
Please be patient with the speed of my posts since I’m making efforts to avoid English mistakes.

In the following, I will try, has much as I can, to tell you about my experience and some answers to your questions:

1. I’m 43 YO, new in the bald staff. I believe, comparing to the Norwood scale, that I’m 3 vortex.
    Started using Rogaine 1.5 months before starting to use Piloxll.
    I quitted Rogaine 5 days before starting to use Piloxll.
  2. Before starting my trial, Yoram shaved 2 spots on my crown, marked them with under skin paint and pictured with a special microscopic camera. My hair was counted per stage (anagen etc.) and 4 days later I passed the same procedure. the trial started only after the second procedure.
  3. I’m using the Piloxll 3 times a day, 5 minutes on the crown and 5 minutes on the front. The protocol is only 5 minutes on all scalp 3 times a week. But… the more proven to be better.
  4. The device is very easy to use and can be used during lots of other activities like watching television.
  5. There are no side effects at all! Hundreds of trail users reported no side effects.
  6. The device is a very high-tech instrument. Since I’m in a trial, I have the latest prototype which has further functionalities like recording every treatment that I do and the feedbacks it receives from my scalp. This functionality will not be in market device. There are so many hidden technology in it so believe me, don’t try to replicate it, it’s a waste of time even trying to follow the patent will not help…
  7. Although I take picture of my scalp every few days, I’m not allowed to share them with you, yet. Maybe I will receive approval in the future, it’s in discussion. I can tell you that I see more thickness and even fuzzes in the front side which didn’t grow hair for years.

For some question you asked:

1. Pilogics has nothing to do with Polica! Pilogics has an approved patent which its idea building blocks started many many years ago. In my opinion, they didn’t even know about them till they read about the comparison in the forums.
  2. “How many phases of studies are there in Israel?” – I’m not allowed to share this information.
  3. “Also, what phase study is the treatment in at this time?” - I’m not allowed to share this information.
  4. “And how much longer until it completes testing so we can purchase it?” -The current tests has nothing to do with marketing. The product will be out in a year. Maximum.
  5. “Also, is there a reason why he won’t sell the treatment now from a country that will allow him to do so?” - No one said that he is not allowed to sell right now. Selling is not pending only on regulation.
  6. “Why did they abandon Pillox 2, Pillox 3, and Pillox 4?” – They did not abandon, every product has a “Product developing evolution”.
  7. “Is he just now starting Pillox 5 and if he is do we have to wait years before it’s marketed and we can use it?” – In a year.

Sorry if I missed a question, you may keep posting questions and I promise to do my best to give you answers.

this sounds like the real deal

thanks so much for keeping us informed vraf. Can’t express how much we all appreciate it. You should consider joining the stop aga forum

This is just as I suspected. I dont want to say I told you say rogerthat, but, I told you so.

Thanks Vraf.

Will this new product be affordable for the average man?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by brunobald[/postedby]
Thanks Vraf.

Will this new product be affordable for the average man?[/quote]

Very affordable!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by brunobald[/postedby]
Thanks Vraf.

Will this new product be affordable for the average man?

[postedby]Originally Posted by vraf[/postedby]

Very affordable![/quote]

out in a year and affordable!??

unbelievable!

HT doctors are in a very scary place-- they’ll only be good for hairlines and touchups now.

hey vraf,

if pilogics is safe in the meaning of patents and has nothing to worry about the competition, and the product will be out in a year, can you ask yoram when the first details will get public? i mean, setting up a website with basic information about the device, availability and so on. if yoram plans to start these steps within, let’s say the next 6 months, we could probably wait for it and don’t have to fire all these questions on you :slight_smile: it’s only hard for all of us if there is nothing out there to follow, and even have to treat this conversation like a secret… it’s like a phantom we are talking of :slight_smile:

also vraf, please ask yoram if you can share the following an answer to the following, probably most important detail: does the device wound the skin at all? if so, how deep? does it hurt? is there a total redness afterwards or what? or is it more vibration, electro pulses or something like that?
i was just wondering as you said it’s easy to use, and can even be used while whatching tv… that sounds really comfortable

i could imagine that the device is something like a portable iontophoresis device which forces some copper ions to circulate through the scalp by electrical pulses. this would be a real high tech gadget, if it would even work without wounding (which of i’m mostly scared of)

Do you think it would be easy to use for people with long or very curly hair? I mean for example, a dermaroller is not easy to use unless your hair is quite short.

Vraf—Could you ask if the device could help regrow hair on someone who has been bald on top for over 20 years. If you used the device 3 times a week for a year do they think it could help start to regrow hair. Thanks again Nick