Cost of histogen injections, what would you be willing to pay?

Him, he takes propecia for breakfast.

I would pay 10k for histogen, as long as it lasts more than a year.
Otherwise, just ghot it up.

» not insane, it works in mpb areas so its over coming the effects of dht in
» areas that have already been effected by the negative effects of dht.

^ this doesn’t mean anything. HSC simply stimulates new hair but the question is it TRULY reversing DHT damage or just providing growth factors for another hair cycle which your body tends to do naturally anyways

» its reprogramming the genetic expression of the cells. fact!

if you prove that fact then I will leave this forum forever and send you all my money.

» in any case who wants to be feminized by life long dht treatment when there
» is another option that by passes that pathway and its associated side
» effects , when there is an alternative that is side effect free?

I didn’t say you would have to use Propecia. Nizoral and some other topical DHT blockers would help your new hair from HSC hold on for at least another 5 years or so depending on how aggressive is your MPB. If your MPB started at 18 and it wasn’t noticeable until 25, then that’s SEVEN years!

» I would pay 10k for histogen, as long as it lasts more than a year.
» Otherwise, just ghot it up.

yeah that’s just you. As I said, average salary for someone in a developed world is about ~$30,000. How many people do you think will pay A THIRD OF THAT MONEY EVERY SINGLE YEAR for some temporary hair that will fall out in 2-3 years?

» » I would pay 10k for histogen, as long as it lasts more than a year.
» » Otherwise, just ghot it up.
»
» yeah that’s just you. As I said, average salary for someone in a developed
» world is about ~$30,000. How many people do you think will pay A THIRD OF
» THAT MONEY EVERY SINGLE YEAR for some temporary hair that will fall out in
» 2-3 years?

Bald men need to find a better job then. For bald men, having hair and being happy is not cheap and shouldn’t be .

You say you wouldn’t pay or bother with this treatments because all you’re looking for is a permanent solution that will stop MPB dead on its tracks or give you a norwood 0 hairline most likely because again you’re NOT a bald guy. You’re just a guy on propecia who wants to drop it ! You have a full head of hair, stop wasting your time in these forums and live your life !

Also, you have to understand and the entire forum here understands that a permanent solution will never happen in our lifetimes. Whatever buys some time and doesn’t matter how much expensive it is, we will go for it because we are BALD MEN. We know the pain, we’ve been there !

Once you experience that then you will understand.

As for now, you need to get the fuk out of these forums and enjoy whatever time you have left.

I say this for your own good. :wink:

» Bald men need to find a better job then. For bald men, having hair and
» being happy is not cheap and shouldn’t be .

lol wasn’t my point. You said that millions of people will be rushing to get this treatment even though most of them don’t have that kind of money nor are they interested in temporary improvement.

» You say you wouldn’t pay or bother with this treatments because all you’re
» looking for is a permanent solution that will stop MPB dead on its tracks
» or give you a norwood 0 hairline most likely because again you’re
» NOT a bald guy. You’re just a guy on propecia who wants to
» drop it ! You have a full head of hair, stop wasting your time in these
» forums and live your life !

what are you talking about I’m not even on Propecia where are you getting this info.
I’m not looking for a PERMANENT solution. I understand that the DHT is still there and overtime it will cause hair thinning again but what I want is for Histogen to TRULY REVERSE MPB without their growth factors wearing off.

Here is a question for you:

HSC gives you a full head of hair. Then you get castrated. Will the new HSC hair ever fall off? yes or no?

» Also, you have to understand and the entire forum here understands that a
» permanent solution will never happen in our lifetimes. Whatever buys some
» time and doesn’t matter how much expensive it is, we will go for it because
» we are BALD MEN. We know the pain, we’ve been there !

read above

» As for now, you need to get the fuk out of these forums and enjoy whatever
» time you have left.
»
» I say this for your own good. :wink:

what are you talking about? I work from home and it takes me 4 seconds to check for new posts. I’m making money this very second :slight_smile:

2020, you have to understand DHT is not the entire part of the equation. It does activate the gene for hairloss, that gene or mechanism which is activated produces entirely something else proteins,pathways or aga tissue that kills the hair follicles whatever you want to call it to stop producing hair.

It’s like this:

DHT—>X—>Y—>Z---->G---->PGD2—>PG2—>FILL IN WHATEVER A RAT LAB TELLS YOU---->HAIR THINNING.

Stop or prevent any of the above and that will become a treatment for hair loss, in fact that’s what treatments have been doing for the past 10 years. There is a LOT OF STUFF you and I don’t know.

You’re obsessed with DHT.

DHT activated the gene, cutting your balls off will not cure your hair loss. Even if you drop your DHT to 0, your testosterone still triggers this gene once it has been “activated”.

It’s not all about DHT.

» DHT activated the gene, cutting your balls off will not cure your hair
» loss. Even if you drop your DHT to 0, your testosterone still triggers this
» gene once it has been “activated”.

so those castrated people that have been castrated IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR BALDING PROCESS? what about them? They didn’t lose any further hair nor did they regrow anything in the bald spots.

Testosterone DIRECTLY has no affect on AGA.

We know that castration HALTS BALDNESS PERMANENTLY 100%. That’s a fact.

answer my question:

after HSC gives you a full head of hair again and after than you castrate yourself, will that new HSC hair stay there forever? yes or no?

» It’s not all about DHT.

actually it is. Blocking DHT will prevent baldness 100%

Nothing can stop baldness it may slow it down significantly that it may appear “stopped” but the gene is still activated. Testosterone does cause hairloss.

Castrated people who have been castrated BEFORE MPB started will never suffer MPB.
Castrated people who have been castrated AFTER MPB will slow their baldness significantly just like propecia does.

Besides cutting DHT from your body is a big mistake, DHT does much more stuff than making you bald. It’s not just body hair and hair loss. You have to be careful with that.

Histogen is just a super minox, that’s all and will probably last longer than that. Cutting off DHT will help histogen most likely but understand MPB cannot be cured.

» Nothing can stop baldness it may slow it down significantly that it may
» appear “stopped” but the gene is still activated.

false. Where do you come up with this “gene activation”? Follicles are sensitive to DHT it’s just that.

» Testosterone does cause hairloss.

false again. That study about people with 5AR deficiency prove that T directly have nothing to do with hair loss.

» Castrated people who have been castrated BEFORE MPB started will never
» suffer MPB.

yes

» Castrated people who have been castrated AFTER MPB will slow their baldness
» significantly just like propecia does.

tons of men get castrated during the treatment of prostate cancer.
so if I were to post a study where they castrated people in their midst of their MPB and found out that these people experienced NO FURTHER LOSS. What then?

» Besides cutting DHT from your body is a big mistake, DHT does much more
» stuff than making you bald. It’s not just body hair and hair loss. You have
» to be careful with that.

oh shut up. If you have excessive body hair you have plenty of active DHT floating around. You know so little wow and you have 500 posts?

I’m not talking about reducing your DHT by 100% or even 70% which propecia does. DIRECTLY INHIBITING ~50% of DHT would be more than enough given that you also avoid upregulation

» Histogen is just a super minox, that’s all and will probably last longer
» than that. Cutting off DHT will help histogen most likely but understand
» MPB cannot be cured.

and that’s my question: does HSC ACTUALLY REVERSE MPB and all of DHT damage from within the past 10 years or so or does it just STIMULATE your hair for one more hair cycle?

I’m not talking about a cure but if Histogen were to VIRTUALLY REVERSE MPB even without addressing follicle sensitivity to DHT problem with each injection then that’s almost as good as a cure

» » not insane, it works in mpb areas so its over coming the effects of dht
» in
» » areas that have already been effected by the negative effects of dht.
»
» ^ this doesn’t mean anything. HSC simply stimulates new hair but the
» question is it TRULY reversing DHT damage or just providing growth factors
» for another hair cycle which your body tends to do naturally anyways
»
» » its reprogramming the genetic expression of the cells. fact!
»
» if you prove that fact then I will leave this forum forever and send you
» all my money

i dont need to prove it its already well excepted that this is the case, did you always look like you have now? the answer is no! whys that then? well its genetic expression which is primarily influenced by permanent changes in genetic expression through cell to cell signaling cascades produced by hormones which in turn alters expression of signaling proteins that genes emit.

hsc’s results carried on improving after the first 12 months from the initial treatment and that by any definition is a permanent change in expression, you harping on about hsc being only growth factors is dumb because growth factors are what produce permanent changes in cell expression.

how much money have you got?

» hsc’s results carried on improving after the first 12 months from the
» initial treatment and that by any definition is a permanent change in
» expression, you harping on about hsc being only growth factors is dumb
» because growth factors are what produce permanent changes in cell
» expression.

… results from steroids and HGH don’t last now don’t they?

12 months is nothing. One anagen phase can last up to THREE years although it will definitely be less for those with MPB.

The fact is that your body produces those growth factors every day and the problem is that in MPB people it stops. HSC can “emulate” what the body is doing but the effect won’t be permanent as your body will need more and more of these growth factors.

» how much money have you got?

1 million internet dollars

» » hsc’s results carried on improving after the first 12 months from the
» » initial treatment and that by any definition is a permanent change in
» » expression, you harping on about hsc being only growth factors is dumb
» » because growth factors are what produce permanent changes in cell
» » expression.
»
» … results from steroids and HGH don’t last now don’t they?

oh no results from HGH and steroids dont last you’re totally right, you try telling that to people who have had or are born with pituitary tumors who suffer from acromegaly and then had them surgically removed. yeah thats right they shrink right back to a normal height dont they and their facial features return to normal.

yeah and im sure body builders who take steroids would look like they do after decades of cessation if they had never taken steroids and their heart muscles which have enlarged shrink right back down to normal dont they…

and you would turn right back in to a little boy if your testicles are removed wouldn’t you?

» oh no results from HGH and steroids dont last you’re totally right, you try
» telling that to people who have had or are born with pituitary tumors who
» suffer from acromegaly and then had them surgically removed. yeah thats
» right they shrink right back to a normal height dont they and their facial
» features return to normal.
»
» yeah and im sure body builders who take steroids would look like they do
» after decades of cessation if they had never taken steroids and their heart
» muscles which have enlarged shrink right back down to normal dont they…
»
» and you would turn right back in to a little boy if your testicles are
» removed wouldn’t you?

the most irrelevant examples ever. Back to my question:

what makes you think HSC permanently REVERSES MPB damage and restores your complete hair state to what it was 10-20 years ago?

» I’m afraid it would be more like 5000$ in the beginning, that’s 10k a year.
» And it would still sell like crazy.

And I’d be very glad to pay that or even much more a year to get back even half my hair.

» false. Where do you come up with this “gene activation”? Follicles are
» sensitive to DHT it’s just that.

No, we started losing our hair later in life and DHT has been the same since adolescence or even higher back then.

false again. That study about people with 5AR deficiency prove that T directly have nothing to do with hair loss.

You’re talking about castrated people BEFORE their gene was expressed. Testosterone does almost NOTHING to hair, but it does cause hair loss and some say it is more potent at the hairline. Who knows? But testosterone is the same as DHT, just less potent.
Wether or not that is enough to make your follicles miniaturize depend on every person.

» » Castrated people who have been castrated BEFORE MPB started will never
» » suffer MPB.
»
» yes
»
» » Castrated people who have been castrated AFTER MPB will slow their
» baldness
» » significantly just like propecia does.

Castration will not STOP your hairloss 100%. For some it will, for some other it won’t.
Some just have agressive MPB even testosterone fuks up their follicles, this is why you get people with insane forever lasting shedding.

»

»
» oh shut up. If you have excessive body hair you have plenty of active DHT
» floating around. You know so little wow and you have 500 posts?

Your head revolves too much around DHT. Excessive DHT does not mean you will have body hair. Some twins do not have the same amount of body hair despite having same DHT levels. It’s just that the gene is expressed for one and not the other.

Having high DHT does influence your hairloss but it is not correlated to a lot of body hair. Some may a need a little to look like gorillas once their gene is expressed.

» I’m not talking about reducing your DHT by 100% or even 70% which propecia
» does. DIRECTLY INHIBITING ~50% of DHT would be more than enough given that
» you also avoid upregulation

It depends 2020, it depends. Everybody is the same. Not everyone suffers from sides. Some people do need their DHT at 100%. Yes inhibiting it below 50% may work for a lot but not everyone.

» and that’s my question: does HSC ACTUALLY REVERSE MPB and all of DHT damage
» from within the past 10 years or so or does it just STIMULATE your hair for
» one more hair cycle?

Who cares if it reverses as long as it grows hair. what DHT damage? You mean make it pre-MPB? That’s impossible but it will estimualte the follicle to grow hair which DHT is preventing.

It’s just a super minox,

Nothing will reverse MPB pre-gene activation that is really a pipe-dream that only God can do.

Anyways i think you have a lot of stuff confused and that you are not aware of. You need to research hard and read carefully.

» And I’d be very glad to pay that or even much more a year to get back even
» half my hair.

10K a year? What is your early salary I’m curious

» No, we started losing our hair later in life and DHT has been the same
» since adolescence or even higher back then.

DHT metabolism changes of course :confused:

low T, high E which is common in older people will make your existing DHT more potent thus if that much were enough to start MPB process depending on your follicle sensitivity, then that’s what will happen.

» You’re talking about castrated people BEFORE their gene was expressed.
» Testosterone does almost NOTHING to hair, but it does cause hair loss and
» some say it is more potent at the hairline. Who knows? But testosterone is
» the same as DHT, just less potent.
» Wether or not that is enough to make your follicles miniaturize depend on
» every person.

no. Testosterone DIRECTLY was found COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT IN ALL ANDROGEN MEDIATED PROBLEMS.
If anything, low T would cause more problems than high T.

» Castration will not STOP your hairloss 100%. For some it will, for some
» other it won’t.
» Some just have agressive MPB even testosterone fuks up their follicles,
» this is why you get people with insane forever lasting shedding.

and you base that on the results of 5AR inhibitors(fin+dut) which operate in a dumb way since your body upregulates AR sensitivity through the roof so that’s why it doesn’t work long term and short term for some people.

What if I told you that fin lowers your DHT below castrate levels huh? Explain that.

» Your head revolves too much around DHT. Excessive DHT does not mean you
» will have body hair. Some twins do not have the same amount of body hair
» despite having same DHT levels. It’s just that the gene is expressed for
» one and not the other.

excessive amounts of BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE DHT will most likely give you tons of body hair.

What do you mean I’m obsessed with DHT? DHT is the problem here. What else then T? I just proved that T is not relevant.

» It depends 2020, it depends. Everybody is the same. Not everyone suffers
» from sides. Some people do need their DHT at 100%. Yes inhibiting it below
» 50% may work for a lot but not everyone.

not talking about 5AR inhibitors here. Inhibiting 70% of DHT with 5AR inhibitors is not the same as DIRECTLY inhibiting DHT. That 70% might as well be just 20% because of UPREGULATION.

Directly inhibiting 50% of DHT would work for 99% of people.

» Who cares if it reverses as long as it grows hair. what DHT damage? You
» mean make it pre-MPB? That’s impossible but it will estimualte the follicle
» to grow hair which DHT is preventing.
»
» It’s just a super minox,

Why is it so hard to understand my question.

Remember the hair you had 10 years ago? Would Histogen be able to reverse MPB so you would have the hair that you had 10 years ago AND would you have another ten years of INJECTION-FREE-TIME before your hair becomes like it is now after those 10 years?

» Nothing will reverse MPB pre-gene activation that is really a pipe-dream
» that only God can do.

no such thing but anyways I don’t even care about that. Reverse hair loss that’s what I want.

» Anyways i think you have a lot of stuff confused and that you are not aware
» of. You need to research hard and read carefully.

prove me wrong. Do it

Prove what wrong?

How do you know the upregulation depends on the 5ar enzyme alone?

It could be just the lack of presence of DHT making your DHT receptors hyper sensitive. We don’t know that and I would certainly not like to experiment with that.

Stop dreaming 2020. Nothing will bring you back pre-MPB gene activation. Histogen may be a super minox which you may have to apply every once in a while but not reverse the gene activation.

» How do you know the upregulation depends on the 5ar enzyme alone?
»
» It could be just the lack of presence of DHT making your DHT receptors
» hyper sensitive. We don’t know that and I would certainly not like to
» experiment with that.

because it’s been proven:
http://www.ehrs.org/conferenceabstracts/2000marburg/guestlectures/s04-sawaya.htm

also explains why TEN PERCENT OF PEOPLE FAIL TO HALT BALDNESS WITH PROPECIA DESPITE HAVING DHT LEVELS BELOW CASTRATE LEVELS!!!

» Stop dreaming 2020. Nothing will bring you back pre-MPB gene activation.
» Histogen may be a super minox which you may have to apply every once in a
» while but not reverse the gene activation.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

Forget about all those gene activations. PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION!

finish this sentence:

you were NW2 at age 30. You are now 45 with NW4.
one session with HSC reversed your hair loss 15 years so now you’re NW2 again just like you were at age 30.
Now: what norwood will you be at age 60 assuming your hair loss continues at the same speed