Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Can we please get back to something intelligent?


#1

Dr. Nigam is trying new experiments now that he’s back from the latest hair meeting in SFO. It will be awhile to we find out the results from his latest attempts to achieve breakthrough results. In the meantime can we get back to the Israeli technology and try to figure out if it really is as good as it looks, get in touch with the researchers/developers and make it work for us sooner rather than later, IF it really is as good as it looks.


#2

Mind if I ask:

What’s the use of keeping high hopes about either? We aren’t going to affect the outcome either way. Why stay wrapped up in the hype, and instead just kick back and see if any of this pans out, unlike all of the other times?


#3

LOL, “something intelligent” coming from you, now that would be a surprise. Anyway I still don’t get it, you believe all those picture to be real, so in your eyes Nigam already has a cure. Those results he got (from switching patients, errr… I mean of course changing camera angle) are stunning !! Book your ticket not man and fix your hair NOW !! What are you waiting for ?


#4

Lindo,
stop provoking please.

I agree with jar - LETS GET BACK TO SOMETHING INTELLIGENT!

Whats up with piloxll? Any news? What happened to “vhaf/vraf”, the original poster who posted the pics?


#5

I’ve told you a half dozen times that as of now Dr. Nigam has not produced the breakthrough results I’m waiting for. I have told you this over and over and over again.

Dr. Nigam is only only producing modest results inconsistently I’m not flying repeatedly to India for modest results. He continues to do research so I will wait to see where his research leads some months from now.

Dr. Nigam’s treatment is not producing enough hair yet. It may never produce enough hair. But he is trying to get it to produce more hair and I’m waiting to see if he can improve the results.

Do you understand simple English? Can we please focus on the Israeli project for a bit now? Please!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
LOL, “something intelligent” coming from you, now that would be a surprise. Anyway I still don’t get it, you believe all those picture to be real, so in your eyes Nigam already has a cure. Those results he got (from switching patients, errr… I mean of course changing camera angle) are stunning !! Book your ticket not man and fix your hair NOW !! What are you waiting for ?[/quote]


#6

Well, I think for one thing that keeping some hopes for these two things could drive us to find out more and more about them and stay informed and we might be able to get close to the developers (of the Israeli project as we are now close to Dr. Nigam). If we could get close to the Israeli developers we might be able to turn that closeness into some kind of earlier access to the treatment;-) .

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by AndrogenEater[/postedby]
Mind if I ask:

What’s the use of keeping high hopes about either? We aren’t going to affect the outcome either way. Why stay wrapped up in the hype, and instead just kick back and see if any of this pans out, unlike all of the other times?[/quote]


#7

[quote]I’ve told you a half dozen times that as of now Dr. Nigam has not produced the breakthrough results I’m waiting for. I have told you this over and over and over again.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

so our ‘mole guy’s’ result is not ‘breakthrough’ to you ? You want a better result than that ? Haha, good luck with that in the next 10 years. His results are STUNNING. However of course it’s fake. But you believe it’s not, so I don’t get it why you’re not on to that plane to India.


#8

Seriously what’s wrong with you, are you crazy?
You love repeating yourself over and over again have you got issues? It seems to me as if you are obsessed. You’ve got problems please get yourself diagnosed


#9

Stop asking stupid questions. I already told you why I’m not going to India. Just because you call results “breakthrough” does not mean I do. Dr. Nigam is not producing enough new hair, and he’s not producing new hair often enough. He has some more research work to do. He needs some time.

[quote]I’ve told you a half dozen times that as of now Dr. Nigam has not produced the breakthrough results I’m waiting for. I have told you this over and over and over again.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

so our ‘mole guy’s’ result is not ‘breakthrough’ to you ? You want a better result than that ? Haha, good luck with that in the next 10 years. His results are STUNNING. However of course it’s fake. But you believe it’s not, so I don’t get it why you’re not on to that plane to India.[/quote]


#10

I think it’s obvious that Lindo is a competitor hack of Dr. Nigam’s. Competitor hacks of Dr. Nigam’s come up with every excuse they can to discredit Dr. Nigam and the less intelligent guys here fall for their bs.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
Seriously what’s wrong with you, are you crazy?
You love repeating yourself over and over again have you got issues? It seems to me as if you are obsessed. You’ve got problems please get yourself diagnosed[/quote]


#11

it’s sad that almost every second thread has to result in some word fights between forum members, although the forum is meant to come together and help each other. stop losing time in fighting, please.


#12

Honestly I do not believe he is a competitor I know he’s not. I am not fighting with him I have the same compulsion he does but not as bad as I said he should get himself diagnosed


#13

lindo is for sure no competitor. he is a clever guy with a lot of knowledge, but also somehow obsessed with all the nigam cheating stuff and sometimes too aggressive with his wording. however, on the other side, his investigating work regarding nigam was not bad at all. it showed nigam that he should not play with our minds and feelings and that some stuff is not acceptable for a doctor/researcher. we can just hope that nigam learns from all these forum experiences and starts posting useful pics/videos/news of new patients to try to show the long-awaited proof. otherwise we will be spinning around for the next 3 years and don’t know what to think about. 2014 is definitely the last chance to show that he has something, even if its perfection needs a few years more.


#14

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
he should get himself diagnosed[/quote]

You know, I really had it with this forum. I’ll be off of here for a while. All I’ve been trying to do is warn people that Nigam will just steal their money and possibly worse, kill their donor, like most probably happened to Wesley. I’ve done decent research, exposing tons of his numerous lies, like I did in the 5th post of this thread: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-124794-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html And what do I get in return ? People like you taking a piss at me. Well good luck, I hope you go to Nigam, spend $15.000 and then find out your donor is destroyed. That would really serve you.

I’ve done my job here. If anybody is still stupid enough to visit Nigam, then it’s his own damn stupid fault. All the information is out here, do your own research. I’ve had it with wasting my time here and only getting attacks in return.

Bye.


#15

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
he should get himself diagnosed

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

You know, I really had it with this forum. I’ll be off of here for a while. All I’ve been trying to do is warn people that Nigam will just steal their money and possibly worse, kill their donor, like most probably happened to Wesley. I’ve done decent research, exposing tons of his numerous lies, like I did in the 5th post of this thread: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-124794-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html And what do I get in return ? People like you taking a piss at me. Well good luck, I hope you go to Nigam, spend $15.000 and then find out your donor is destroyed. That would really serve you.

I’ve done my job here. If anybody is still stupid enough to visit Nigam, then it’s his own damn stupid fault. All the information is out here, do your own research. I’ve had it with wasting my time here and only getting attacks in return.

Bye.[/quote]

LOL nice speech goodbye


#16

Goodbye! Give it a little time Lindo. I’m satisfied that Dr. Nigam’s heart is in the right place but he does not have the breakthrough cure at this time. He may never get the breakthrough cure that grows a lot of hair on almost everybody. But we need to give him some time to try.

Now can we get back to the Israeli technology?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
he should get himself diagnosed

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

You know, I really had it with this forum. I’ll be off of here for a while. All I’ve been trying to do is warn people that Nigam will just steal their money and possibly worse, kill their donor, like most probably happened to Wesley. I’ve done decent research, exposing tons of his numerous lies, like I did in the 5th post of this thread: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-124794-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html And what do I get in return ? People like you taking a piss at me. Well good luck, I hope you go to Nigam, spend $15.000 and then find out your donor is destroyed. That would really serve you.

I’ve done my job here. If anybody is still stupid enough to visit Nigam, then it’s his own damn stupid fault. All the information is out here, do your own research. I’ve had it with wasting my time here and only getting attacks in return.

Bye.[/quote]


#17

Lindo, I hope you don’t. Your work in exposing Nigam has been invaluable.

Some people are naturally more incredulous than others, and won’t believe the truth no matter how much evidence you place in front of them. However, if it weren’t for the rigor you and others have put into vetting Nigam and exposing him for what he is, Nigam may have gotten away with it.

Your posts and posts by others like you helped me figure out very quickly what Nigam was all about. I’m sure they’ve done the same for many others who might not be so vocal.

Your purpose isn’t really to persuade the few who are so incredulous that they cannot be persuaded. Remember that the noisy posters here (on either side) are not the only ones who read this forum.

If you stop posting and responding to those that take Nigam seriously, it becomes much more difficult for other posters who just want to know the truth, from being able to find it amongst the noise.

[quote]
You know, I really had it with this forum. I’ll be off of here for a while. All I’ve been trying to do is warn people that Nigam will just steal their money and possibly worse, kill their donor, like most probably happened to Wesley.
Bye.[/quote]


#18

In other-words licht what you’re saying is that Lindo has successfully tricked some people into hating-on Dr. Nigam. That’s the appropriate translation of your love letter to Lindo.

Anyone who actually falls for your/Lindo’s bs should go down to the local hat store and get himself fitted for a “Dunce” cap as he’s falling for exceedingly stupid stuff.

It’s very rude of you to promote Lindo’s attacks against Dr. Nigam in threads that are not even about Dr. Nigam. It just shows how obsessed, ill-mannered, and controlling your ilk are that you will not allow other posters to talk about anything except what you want them to talk about - badmouthing Dr. Nigam. We try to talk about the Israeli project but you controlling bullies come and hijack the thread and turn the thread into one of your “advertisements” against Dr. Nigam even though we want to talk about the Israeli project. People are going to figure out sooner or later that you controlling goons are the real bad guys.

[quote]Lindo, I hope you don’t. Your work in exposing Nigam has been invaluable.

Some people are naturally more incredulous than others, and won’t believe the truth no matter how much evidence you place in front of them. However, if it weren’t for the rigor you and others have put into vetting Nigam and exposing him for what he is, Nigam may have gotten away with it.

Your posts and posts by others like you helped me figure out very quickly what Nigam was all about. I’m sure they’ve done the same for many others who might not be so vocal.

Your purpose isn’t really to persuade the few who are so incredulous that they cannot be persuaded. Remember that the noisy posters here (on either side) are not the only ones who read this forum.

If you stop posting and responding to those that take Nigam seriously, it becomes much more difficult for other posters who just want to know the truth, from being able to find it amongst the noise.

You know, I really had it with this forum. I’ll be off of here for a while. All I’ve been trying to do is warn people that Nigam will just steal their money and possibly worse, kill their donor, like most probably happened to Wesley.
Bye.

[postedby]Originally Posted by licht[/postedby][/quote]


#19

I’m not really sure why you feel the need to lower yourself and the conversation to the level of sophomoric insults (dunce caps, love letter, really?) but I think we can move past that. I suppose considering what I’ve read from you before, we can consider it moving on up.

More to the point, the meaning of what I wrote to Lindo could not have been more clear, and needs no “interpretation” from the likes of you.

If you cannot see how suspicious Nigam’s behavior has been, and how that suspicious behavior warrants intense scrutiny then fine. You truly are credulous, and there is not much anybody can or needs to do about that.

When Nigam starts behaving like a professional, and posting clear, good pictures that clearly demonstrate that his procedures work, we might start cutting him some slack. When he submits his work to a trustworthy, independent review, then we might start respecting it. In the meantime, the photoshopped or heavily obfuscated photos, the photos with headers that don’t match the given dates, the fake awards and certifications, the long, checkered history of behavior unbecoming of a doctor leave the more incredulous of us with a whole lot of doubt and not much more.

When we see pictures where moles move and disappear, of course we are going to be suspicious. There may be a reasonable explanation (for example, perhaps the images were accidentally mirrored), but when it comes after his litany of deceit, he won’t get the benefit of the doubt until he earns it. We would love to see proof positive that these to are in fact the same person. I personally have no idea.

Anyway, I’m sorry you have to resort to insults, but I do ask you kindly to try to raise the level discourse a little.


#20

“Sophomoric?” What a joke!?! It’s you, man. You controlling goons do not allow other posters to talk about anything except your hatred of Dr. Nigam. We try to talk about other things and you controlling goons hijack the discussion and morph the subject into your hatred of Dr. Nigam.

We get the point that you hate Dr. Nigam. Duh! Now will you shut up and go away because we’re tired of your pathological broken-record over and over again in all of the threads.

We’re trying to discuss other issues and you pathological controlling goons are preventing us from discussing things we want to talk about. There is something wrong with you, and some posters are figuring out that you’re a real problem here because you won’t allow discussion about anything except your obsessive pathological hatred of Dr. Nigam.

Let me explain something to you: what you’re doing is waging a PR war against Dr. Nigam. And the most important words in PR wars are “Up to a point.” You’re taking your obsession too far and you’re turning yourselves into THE problem.

The rest of want time to make our decision. We don’t have to blindly accept your conclusions just the same as you don’t have to accept Nigam’s conclusions. You’ve made your point - you hate Dr. Nigam - now stfu while the rest of us wait to assess new evidence submitted by Dr. Mwamaba and Dr. Nigam. Everybody has a right to submit evidence, not just the Nigam-haters.

Or did you goons not get it that the rest of us have the right to consider evidence that contradicts your conclusions?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by licht[/postedby]
I’m not really sure why you feel the need to lower yourself and the conversation to the level of sophomoric insults (dunce caps, love letter, really?) but I think we can move past that. I suppose considering what I’ve read from you before, we can consider it moving on up.

More to the point, the meaning of what I wrote to Lindo could not have been more clear, and needs no “interpretation” from the likes of you.

If you cannot see how suspicious Nigam’s behavior has been, and how that suspicious behavior warrants intense scrutiny then fine. You truly are credulous, and there is not much anybody can or needs to do about that.

When Nigam starts behaving like a professional, and posting clear, good pictures that clearly demonstrate that his procedures work, we might start cutting him some slack. When he submits his work to a trustworthy, independent review, then we might start respecting it. In the meantime, the photoshopped or heavily obfuscated photos, the photos with headers that don’t match the given dates, the fake awards and certifications, the long, checkered history of behavior unbecoming of a doctor leave the more incredulous of us with a whole lot of doubt and not much more.

When we see pictures where moles move and disappear, of course we are going to be suspicious. There may be a reasonable explanation (for example, perhaps the images were accidentally mirrored), but when it comes after his litany of deceit, he won’t get the benefit of the doubt until he earns it. We would love to see proof positive that these to are in fact the same person. I personally have no idea.

Anyway, I’m sorry you have to resort to insults, but I do ask you kindly to try to raise the level discourse a little.[/quote]