Can we please get back to something intelligent?

Those who question Nigam’s claims are no more waging an anti-Nigam “PR campaign” than you are waging a pro-Nigam “PR campaign”.

To that end, there is tremendous irony in everything you wrote in that last post, particularly when you use terms like “pathological” or “obsession”.

We have no more obligation to “go away”, as you say, than you do.

If you really want to stop talking about Nigam, then simply stop talking about Nigam. If we don’t have any claims from or about him that need to be countered, conversation can move on to other areas. Believe me, all of us would like that. Enough time has been wasted on this.

As long as spurious claims are being made, from anyone, about anyone, I do hope that there will be at least some who apply skepticism and critical thinking to those claims.

You are the one who brought up Dr. Nigam in this thread. You need to stop. People are figuring out that you do this too much, wreck threads, and prevent discussion about other subjects.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
You are the one who brought up Dr. Nigam in this thread. You need to stop. People are figuring out that you do this too much, wreck threads, and prevent discussion about other subjects.[/quote]

What?

You brought up Nigam in the original post, and he was mentioned in multiple posts before I joined the thread at all.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter. If you don’t want to talk about Nigam, then just don’t mention him. However, when he or any other person who we have reason to be suspicious of is brought up, you can expect those suspicions to be voiced.

We should get into communication with Yoram about the Israeli technology?

Lol. He even starts the thread with ‘dr nigam’, it are literally the first 2 words in this thread and then he says you brought it up. Thats why i dont care anymore. Discussion with somebody this stupid is very tiring and unsatisfactory. I feel less intelligent after each of his posts that i read. So good luck man.

1. The way I mentioned Dr. Nigam was not an argumentative manner. The way I mentioned Dr. Nigam’s name was simply to say, “let’s not discuss Dr. Nigam” in this thread.

2. Your feelings of being stupid have nothing to do with my posts. You were born stupid, you’ve been stupid ever since, and you will never stop being stupid. You’re a moron.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
Lol. He even starts the thread with ‘dr nigam’, it are literally the first 2 words in this thread and then he says you brought it up. Thats why i dont care anymore. Discussion with somebody this stupid is very tiring and unsatisfactory. I feel less intelligent after each of his posts that i read. So good luck man.[/quote]

I am also a fan of the cosplay and I sometimes buy the cosplay wigs from the online shop to make my character looks real and I alo use the hair wigs in my daily life as well to help me change my hair style. Last weed I bought a wigs online and it suit me very much and just spend me US$60 only.