Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Can I make a recommendation for everyone, including Dr. Nigam?


#1
  • Check this out guys. Some of us have more confidence in Dr. Nigam and some of us have less confidence in Dr. Nigam. That’s where we stand right now. But we can’t draw a good conclusion until we get results/conclusions from Mwamba so what say we all call a temporary truce until we get those results/conclusions?

  • I’m cool with this idea and I will stop defending the new photos by Dr. Nigam but in exchange the nonbelievers will reserve judgment and stop doing insults and attacks against Dr. Nigam because really we need that 3rd party judgment/conclusion before we can form a fair opinion.

  • Everything the nonbelievers say about Dr. Nigam I could respond to, but really I would like to see what Mwamba has to say before I make anymore pronouncements. So I’m agreeable to giving a lot of weight/credence to what Mwamba says if the nonbelievers can stop the attacks and allow the forum to focus on something else besides the amateur photos while we wait for Mwamba’s judgments.

  • Look, we all know that Dr. Nigam just got back from San Francisco and we also know that he spoke with some researchers while he was there. He says he spoke with Jahoda and others about potential ideas for ameliorating the inductivity problem. Let’s pivot to that issue while we wait to hear from Mwamba, OK everybody?

  • And Dr. Nigam could you please stop posting pics for awhile until perhaps you can possibly resolve technical issues with the photography coming from you clinic and until you can produce better photos?

  • And Dr. Nigam will you please update us about what you found out about potential ways to ameliorate the inductivity problem and any other interesting new that you recently learnt that you could share with us?


#2

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
until perhaps you can possibly resolve technical issues with the photography[/quote]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You really cracked me up there Jarjar. “Technical issues”. Yeah man. Somehow his camera transforms a man’s hair into curly hair, his ears change of shape, gets different eyes. He really should work on those ‘technical issue’s’ :smiley:


#3

Nigam should not be trusted. Anything he claims should be questioned.

The only thing he has provided is pictures of him standing next to Jahoda. That don’t mean anything. For all we know, he could of just walked up to them and tell them he is their fans and they entertained him for a minute to take pictures for him.

Anything else he has claimed such as talking to them about collaborating or sharing techniques could just be one sided and they just stood there to be polite and not brush him off.

Its obvious he is not respected in the professional hair loss community, especially with his lavish unproven claims of using stem cells and being the first clinic to use it.

Jarjarbinx, I have read some of your post and you seem to be a knowledgeable guy, but when it comes to Nigam, you are way off and I really think you should be more skeptical about his claims.

Although I don’t think you should be personally attacked as this is becoming more of a “who is right about Dr. Nigam” thing and we are forgetting what is really going on, and its that we are all hair loss sufferers and we all want a cure.


#4

what about skin color…:smiley: …guy in second pic has skin that is 3 shades darker.

Dr Nigam I had faith in you but after seeing your latest photos I have to say you are complete sc*mbag.And yes you should be in jail.


#5

Also… what happend with Tom Vercetti? Nigam payed him to keep silience?
Boldy is sh!t too i guess, he sayed that on SAGA he is leading some history and work about nigam, but there is nothing and he is not commenting nigam anymore too.
All that “true” stories when patients run away with “full head of hair” and nigam cant made a photo. What a bald man in healthy mind will run away from a man who cured him?
Also about 10k euro, i think you won them, but be sure nigam buy everyone, even look at jarjar, only brainless zombie-fanatic will post tons crap all day on forum defendng a blowfish - mr Nigam, who has only air inside…
Where i can sign for ban jarjar, i realy tired of this garbage on forum, this crappy moron even offering HIS RULES on forum, oh god, just ban for insulting.


#6

No, Boldy is a good guy, I vouch for him. He’s not like Nigam’s at all. I do think he was a bit naieve regarding some comments on Nigam’s in the past but it seems that changed.

Not sure whatever happened with Tom … But Nigam’s makes his patients disappear all the time, nothing new there.


#7

Will you PMS she-males please stop the insults and attacks against Dr. Nigam. I sent my complaint email to Hairsite complaining about you peanut-gallery posters. You have made your points against Dr. Nigam repeatedly now please shut-up and stop the tangential PMS attacks, histrionics, and hysterics.

I want to find out what Dr. Nigam learned about inductivity/trichogenicity recently.

All you PMS freakouts are doing is complaining about old news over and over and over again. Dr. Nigam has explained his side of the story on these issues so stop beating your PMS dead-horse into the ground further.

We should wait till we hear from Mwamba and we should give Dr. Nigam a chance to upgrade his pic-taking.

You PMS freakouts need to get lives.


#8

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I want to find out what Dr. Nigam learned about inductivity/trichogenicity recently.

[/quote]
Oh wow… ask him first show his diplome and license for working in medicine and stemcells.
Ps. shemales can be hot. You can be a good one u r still not bald, dont lose ur chance XD!


#9

hahahaa :rotfl:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by john k[/postedby]
Jarjarbinx, I have read some of your post and you seem to be a knowledgeable guy[/quote]


#10

we should either open a thread dedicated to banning jarjar or write a consent email to HS… jarjar is really getting increasingly insane and fanatic. At least IronMan was smart to a certain extent, jarjar on the other hand often does not even understand very basic issues. He has no respect for other people’s views.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Archibald[/postedby]
Where i can sign for ban jarjar, i realy tired of this garbage on forum, this crappy moron even offering HIS RULES on forum, oh god, just ban for insulting.[/quote]


#11

[quote]we should either open a thread dedicated to banning jarjar or write a consent email to HS… jarjar is really getting increasingly insane and fanatic. At least IronMan was smart to a certain extent, jarjar on the other hand often does not even understand very basic issues. He has no respect for other people’s views.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Archibald[/postedby]
Where i can sign for ban jarjar, i realy tired of this garbage on forum, this crappy moron even offering HIS RULES on forum, oh god, just ban for insulting.

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby][/quote]

It’s funny that you say that about IronMan at least being smarter. I too thought JarJarBinx must be his dumb little brother.


#12

@Archibald,

What you say is unfortunately not true. every member that knows me at saga forum, know’s where to find my Log + photo updates…

@ all,

regarding the foto shopped pics on nigam’s server… They where public for more than 1 year. Don’t ask me what they where doing there,I can’t think of a good reason myself either…

A question is: have nigam’s used them on the forums?

there was allot of issues and in the past about pics, but tbh, I never cared about that, since I had 1 specific goal and that is: Improving the current cell culture, 2d/3d. And it seems it has paid off already, in one of the protocols patch tests they have done last month.

One of the issues created now in the past 2 days by all this drama is that mwamba now might say screw it I will not test and document vitro, vivo and denovo, while there is a very big success rate chance in mwamba’s hands, with his artistic skills. I see that as a serious matter. I think everyone including me wanted to check and see Exact numbers documented by this respected trustworthy doctor.

I hope Mwamba continues to test the techniques / claims and provide us a good answer very soon (regrowth in percentages). His conclusion counts very heavy for me.


#13

I also am scared that all of this betting and fighting on the forums will scare mwamba away.

He wont want to get involved with a circus.

I suggest you guys drop all betting and conversation.

Lets just wait and see what mwamba says


#14

What I don’t get Boldy. Why are you so hopeful that it might work ? Nigam’s doubling experiment failed. Hasci failed. Mousseigne left and never came back. Why do you think it could work in Mwamba’s hands ? If even Mwamba thinks it won’t work and decides it’s a waste of time ?

Of course I’d like to see Mwamba test too. And get my 10k eur from mr Nigam, lol but is there any reason why we should be optimistic ? Cause I honestly don’t see it.


#15

What if we do it like this then. Mr Nigam and I both wire 10k EUR to dr Mwamba. If everything works, then good for Mwamba (and mr Nigam). Mr Nigam won my 10k EUR and Mwamba now has something that works. If not, and I have won the bet, he can keep the money I’ve won: Mr Nigam’s 10k eur ! That way I put 10.000 EUR on the line and won’t get anything out of it (other than a hairloss cure, and believe me, that to me is worth a LOT more than 10.000 EUR).

If I win the bet, that 10k EUR is for dr Mwamba. Either way, dr Mwamba wins. He can use that money to fund the trial. Is that an idea ?


#16

On paper(mainly mice studies indeed),what he do is correct actually.

Second it has to do with also one of the latest wounding findings of cotseralis.

if cots can create Denovo hairfolicles with wounding, then, nigams techniques should have even higher success rate, since they include partial follicles, ecm and gfs, and wnt agonists. So its purly based on logic and newest findings there is a chance that it will succeed.

secondly I’m not sure weather you seen my pics on saga or not, but my grafts are growing(month 3 :slight_smile: ). My donor regeneration I’m not sure about, since you can only tell by shaving… thats why, even fore me its not clear how many % regeneration there is (if any indeed) I/ we need someone who can give a final answer by documenting the cases properly with a tato. and that should be mwamba.

we will have an average number from 0 to 100% regeneration.

but only way to verify if the techniques are successful on humans = allow a respected 3d party to test it.


#17

Boldy,

What about the fact that Fr nigam posted blck n white photo 2 days ago followed by 2 sets of photos where person in before picture is not the same as person in after?

This photos are not 1 year old on his old server. Why 100s photoshopped pics on his website?

I dont care how long you been posting on forums but if you see nothing wrong with the above then you mite have issues that are far more serious than yr hair loss


#18

As mentioned, I have the highest doubts it works. You know better than anyone that mice hair is not a good prediction if something works in humans. But maybe my idea above is something interesting for Mwamba. Consider it as a donation to fund his trial (which really shouldnt have to cost that much).

Of course, this only works if mr Nigam is keeping his side of the bet too.


#19

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
Boldy,

What about the fact that Fr nigam posted blck n white photo 2 days ago followed by 2 sets of photos where person in before picture is not the same as person in after?

This photos are not 1 year old on his old server. Why 100s photoshopped pics on his website?

I dont care how long you been posting on forums but if you see nothing wrong with the above then you mite have issues that are far more serious than yr hair loss[/quote]

you are right, I can not think of a reason why they post such pics, it creates more doubts than doing anything good.


#20

Boldy

You dont seem moved by fr nigams latest photos, i find it disturbing that you went to have treatment to a guy who keeps on posting fake images???

no wonder this industry has been magnet for charlatans, they recognized desperation is easy to exploit