Can I make a recommendation for everyone, including Dr. Nigam?

Moonoo
He just told you he sees regrowth in his recipient but he’s not sure in his donor since he needs to shave it. @ myself2 based on what do you say that his doubling has failed? If it was a failure dr mwamba wouldn’t try it and dr cole wouldn’t want to meet him. Based my understanding dr mwamba is excited in trying this doubling technique. But dr Nigam uses cell therapy along with doubling. Myself2 you already know you will lose the €10000. I’m sure you don’t even have €10000 to bet. Give at least dr mwamba to do his on trial on doubling which he learned from dr Nigam. @ boldy can you please post your pics in hairsite please. Thanks

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
Moonoo
He just told you he sees regrowth in his recipient but he’s not sure in his donor since he needs to shave it. @ myself2 based on what do you say that his doubling has failed? If it was a failure dr mwamba wouldn’t try it and dr cole wouldn’t want to meet him. Based my understanding dr mwamba is excited in trying this doubling technique. But dr Nigam uses cell therapy along with doubling. Myself2 you already know you will lose the €10000. I’m sure you don’t even have €10000 to bet. Give at least dr mwamba to do his on trial on doubling which he learned from dr Nigam. @ boldy can you please post your pics in hairsite please. Thanks[/quote]

Hehe I don’t have 10k to bet. We’ll see about that bro. I’m keeping my word, 100%. I’m not like Mr Nigam. All I need is Dr Mwamba’s ok and I’ll wire him that money the same day. Dr Mwamba can then use that donation as a funding to his trial (of course only IF mr Nigam keeps his word too, so if the trial fails, Mwamba wires me my 10k eur back and keeps Nigam’s 10k EUR, which then was the price I won and I’m getting nothing)

Yes, dr Mwamba supposedly got excited after some photo’s that mr Nigam showed him. But why didn’t mr Nigam then just show these photo’s to us ? In stead, he kept documenting his 15 graft case on his website server (without publishing it) that actually proves his test failed. IF he really showed dr Mwamba something, then I think he just photoshopped some stuff together, like he always does.

I won’t give nigam any chance more after this cruel photoshop crap.
This is not funny, he is playing with our feels. If you fail - just say: “sorry guys i havent enough equipment/hands/minds to create a cure, but still working” - instead of this phrase, this greedy man without a soul comes here and post sc@m in hope to lure some naive of community. This cant be ignored, and i dont fken care about past pics and anything else.
After last fail he sweared to god that he will do everything okey. How arashi showed in web-developer mistake link - Nigam do very good photo, he knows how to do it, but he cheats.
I think arashi already won 10k eu. HASCI failed and nigam too.
Just look on your hair and string it, watch how tiny root is, imagine what a needle you need to catch it? this working in theory, only on paper, its imposible due reality, you cant create 0.01mm needle and operate it without a posibility to brake it.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Archibald[/postedby]
I won’t give nigam any chance more after this cruel photoshop crap.
This is not funny, he is playing with our feels. If you fail - just say: “sorry guys i havent enough equipment/hands/minds to create a cure, but still working” - instead of this phrase, this greedy man without a soul comes here and post sc@m in hope to lure some naive of community. This cant be ignored, and i dont fken care about past pics and anything else.[/quote]

And this my dear friend is EXACTLY my point. If mr Nigam would have come here and told people “look I don’t have anything yet, but I’d like to try this and that experiment cause I’d like to verify a theory”, good ! That would be a noble cause. Patients would realize it’s all just experimental stuff, there’s no proof of effectiveness but if they’d help out by willing to become his test persons, why not. Instead, he comes here with tons of lies, claiming he solved hairloss, pretending to be a medical doctor, just to sell worthless therapies to innocent people, taking their money, risking their lifes while I doubt most even realize that.

All industries are a magnet for charlatans.

All hair loss forums are magnets for twats