Bobman is Going in ONE MORE TIME!

Hey Everyone!!! I’m going in for my Third and final procedure next month! For those that don’t remember me or know me, in September of 2004 I had 4,849 grafts with Hasson & Wong…focusing on the front/top of my head. Then nine months later returned for a 2,955 grafts session for the crown, for a total of 7,804 grafts in two sessions! I’ve posted some pics to show my progress from the start and finish of my journey. And now, I’m going back to Hasson & Wong for my Third and final procedure to take advantage of the Tri-Closure technique and maybe get about 1,000 grafts and thick up the crown. Miss you all very much and if you know me at all…you know I’ll be keeping you posted!

Good luck, you have a full head already, I don’t know where they are going to put the grafts :slight_smile:

I’d have to say that no one has results like this. No one who posts here with the exception to Bisanga… absolutely cannot compete with this result. I have to laugh at anyone that tries. This is great.

Iv been a silent lurker in couple of forums including this one. And most know about bobmans result. What can we say about his result except for a big wow.
Bobman - any plans of getting few grafts on the temporal areas too.

» Iv been a silent lurker in couple of forums including this one. And most
» know about bobmans result. What can we say about his result except for a
» big wow.
» Bobman - any plans of getting few grafts on the temporal areas too.

Yeah, everyone knows Bobman! Nice guy, and wow results.

But I must admit, I agree with Carrot. I wonder if you wouldn’t get more bang for your buck out of 1000 grafts if you rebuilt your side temple points rather than putting them in the crown. They make such a big difference cosmetically.

Bobman, You results are one of the best results in the world.
You already got 7,804 and still going to get 1000 more. That makes it nearly 9000 grafts through strip. After all strip surgeries one can still extract 2000 to 3000 grafts using FUE which can not be taken by strip. That means 9000+3000=12000 Grafts. Is there anyone who got 12000 scalp grafts in the world?

This is another example of how much better we all look with hair. Bobman looks nearly 20 years younger.

» This is another example of how much better we all look with hair. Bobman
» looks nearly 20 years younger.

Agreed. Congrats bro!
Looking good.
:slight_smile:

I say do the crown as planned.
You can always use BHT for the temples ; )

If you finish the crown, seeing youreself in random pictres from the back will never make you cringe again.

Priceless.

best wishes and good luck bobman

your transplant really brought out your facial features----its a terrific result. I wish everyone had such a great result.

WOW, I have never seen anything like this before. Is this real or promotion pics ? How many people actually get hair like this from a transplant?

» WOW, I have never seen anything like this before. Is this real or promotion
» pics ? How many people actually get hair like this from a transplant?

1 in every 5 thousand

He’s got good hair color (very close to his skin tone), good hair characteristics and pretty dense donor.

Great result, you must be so happy.

Bobman, any chance you can take some outside shots in sunlight please, ideally top shots, thanks.

Thanks fellas. I’m very happy…and I’ll be taking pics again soon. But be sure to watch in the next few weeks after the procedure. I’ll keep ya’ll posted.

It does look great!

However, as we age, all hair on most male heads thins, not just the MPB area. The relatively thick donor hairs are attacked and thin out too. We’ve all seen guys with a Norwood 5/6 skull and a wonderful donor area look fleabitten in the remaining hair bearing area in just a few years. What would have happened if they had had it transplanted? The donor area does contain hairs that continue to grow under the aging onslaught. however, they too will be finer and lack pigment later in life.

What I’m saying is that at 60+ all head hairs turn to shit for the vast majority of males… earlier for many.

Is it worth $100k+ for 20 more years of hair? (It would be to me.) But in the end, we can’t change the eventual outcome. Transplant scars that are easily concealed my longer hair in the back will stick out like sore thumbs in our later years. PERIOD. Look at the remaining hairs on most 60+ year old males. They could never cover a scar… even a pencil thin one.

I have to say I am a bit jealous, I wish mine was half as good as yours. You look amazing. Anyway, can you tell me if they are going to take out your existing scar so that you will only have 1 scar left after your 3rd? I want to do something about my scar, if they can fix my scar and give me some more grafts while doing that, that would be fantastik!

» Bobman, You results are one of the best results in the world.
» You already got 7,804 and still going to get 1000 more. That makes it
» nearly 9000 grafts through strip. After all strip surgeries one can still
» extract 2000 to 3000 grafts using FUE which can not be taken by strip.
» That means 9000+3000=12000 Grafts. Is there anyone who got 12000 scalp
» grafts in the world?

I don’t believe my eyes. He was totally bald on top.

Is 12000 the max mmost people can get out of their donor? How can I estimate how many donor I have?

Xairyhay1: So here’s my thought on the whole subject of transplanted hairs thinning out as we get older. First, the meds will help big time. And Second, I’ve got about twenty years before I turn 60…and if you look at the advancements made in just the last ten…then the next twenty should be just as amazing for ANY kind of hair loss issues. I’m sure you’d agree. Also, I don’t know what docs you’ve been getting your quotes from regarding price…but I never paid anything near 100K…LOL! Just teasing you bro. But realize that the future isn’t something to fear when it comes to hair and the HT industry. Instead of looking from a scarcity position, see it for what it truely is…a wonderous time to benefit from technologically. But, Thank you very much for the nice compliment.

Stitchmeup: Thank you. No need to be jeleous…H&W can do wonders for you too. Regarding the scar question…I still only have just one scar, just the same as the first procedure. When Dr.Hasson took my second strip, he incorporated the scar within the strip, leaving me with only one scar. And this time (my third) Dr.Hasson will do the same thing, but use the Tri-Closure Technique. This way, as the scar heals and the hair grows back, my hair will grow through the scar, making it less visible than before…allowing me to get shorter haircuts…like a buzz cut. Dr.Hasson is amazing at scar revisions…which it sounds like your looking to have done. Be sure to tell 'em Bobman sent ya. LOL!

Fastforward: You know…that’s a great question. I’d have to refer you to my good friend Mike Ferko:888-819-6013
He would be able to answer both questions. Also a great guy to help direct you to find those answers yourself if ever you need to do some research.
Best of luck…

» Xairyhay1: So here’s my thought on the whole subject of transplanted hairs
» thinning out as we get older. First, the meds will help big time. And
» Second, I’ve got about twenty years before I turn 60…and if you look at
» the advancements made in just the last ten…then the next twenty should
» be just as amazing for ANY kind of hair loss issues. I’m sure you’d agree.
» Also, I don’t know what docs you’ve been getting your quotes from
» regarding price…but I never paid anything near 100K…LOL! Just teasing
» you bro. But realize that the future isn’t something to fear when it comes
» to hair and the HT industry. Instead of looking from a scarcity position,
» see it for what it truely is…a wonderous time to benefit from
» technologically. But, Thank you very much for the nice compliment.
»
» Stitchmeup: Thank you. No need to be jeleous…H&W can do wonders for you
» too. Regarding the scar question…I still only have just one scar, just
» the same as the first procedure. When Dr.Hasson took my second strip, he
» incorporated the scar within the strip, leaving me with only one scar. And
» this time (my third) Dr.Hasson will do the same thing, but use the
» Tri-Closure Technique. This way, as the scar heals and the hair grows
» back, my hair will grow through the scar, making it less visible than
» before…allowing me to get shorter haircuts…like a buzz cut. Dr.Hasson
» is amazing at scar revisions…which it sounds like your looking to have
» done. Be sure to tell 'em Bobman sent ya. LOL!
»
» Fastforward: You know…that’s a great question. I’d have to refer you to
» my good friend Mike Ferko:888-819-6013
» He would be able to answer both questions. Also a great guy to help direct
» you to find those answers yourself if ever you need to do some research.
» Best of luck…

i hope all goes well bobman, keep us updated on your case.

Thank you…I’ll be in VanCouver in November 5th for a few days or so. Pics to follow…:smiley:

And…if anyone wants to meet in VanCouver…I’ll be available the 4th and 5th in the hotel.

www.bobminelli.com