Bobman is Going in ONE MORE TIME!

Ok everyone…heading out this coming Saturday to Canada! Gonna hang out there for a few days before surgery. Just had my 40th birthday and hope to do some celebrating of my own with some good friends. We’ll keep ya posted!

best wishes from Germany!
you´re a true HT-celeb and I reckon you have inspired many of us hairloss sufferes on the web, good luck my friend!:wink:

» best wishes from Germany!
» you´re a true HT-celeb and I reckon you have inspired many of us hairloss
» sufferes on the web, good luck my friend!:wink:

Thanks…out there in Germany! I’m glad my journey helped others to feel good about making the positive change in their lives as well. I think that if it weren’t for doctors like Victor Hasson and Jerry Wong, who knows where I’d be today. Thanks to them, I don’t look 40…or feel 40 for that matter. Cheers

Hey all! In Canada now…getting some video and pics today and surgery tomorrow! Wish me luck!

» Hey all! In Canada now…getting some video and pics today and surgery
» tomorrow! Wish me luck!

We all know you are going to be fine with Hasson & Wong. Show us some post op pics though, I am curious where they are going to put the grafts.

» Hey all! In Canada now…getting some video and pics today and surgery
» tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Good luck, u re in good hands !

You look almost perfect already, I can’t wait to see what else can H&W do to improve on what you already have.

Thanks everyone…I’m very interested in how things come out tomorrow. We have a game plan, but I’ll keep ya’ll in suspense for just a day longer. LOL…sorry. :wink:

Just wanted to mention a great big THANKS to Mike Ferko making a special trip out to Vancouver, in spite of the fact that he was recovering from knee surgery. Wow…what a guy! It’s always great to see Mike, but even nicer that he went out of his way to say “hey”. Also, Doug and Joe for their hospitality thus far. We took alot of video footage yesterday and today…and as always, they’re the nicest people you ever want to meet.

Seeing Dr.Hasson again was wonderful. He was genuinely amazed at how well everything has turned out so far. The look on his face was priceless!

Ok…I’m off to meet a very nice young lady from one of the stops we made today during our “meet me” video tour. LOL. She’s a cutie. Wish me luck tomorrow fellas!

Good luck! Sounds like you are having a good time :slight_smile:

Regards,
HairSite

Hey Everyone! Just got back from surgery. We harvested almost 700 grafts and placed them all in the temple area. After going back and fourth and back again…I feel VERY happy with this decision. The temples REALLY make a huge difference and tie in my hairline work PERFECTLY! I do believe this is my last surgery, and as always Dr.Hasson and the lovely Anna (who placed my temple grafts) were just wonderful! I’m gonna get me some food, watch a little T.V. and hit the sack…update with pics tomorrow.

Nice one Bobman!

I think you made the right choice. In the pictures your hair looks great, and if you’re worried about the crown there are always concealers…

700 grafts would have done nothing in the crown, but I think, as you said, rebuilding the temple points will really make a BIG difference in your overall look.

Keep us posted, and take it easy!

» Nice one Bobman!
»
» I think you made the right choice. In the pictures your hair looks great,
» and if you’re worried about the crown there are always concealers…
»
» 700 grafts would have done nothing in the crown, but I think, as you said,
» rebuilding the temple points will really make a BIG difference in your
» overall look.
»
» Keep us posted, and take it easy!

So the goal is to leave the crown a little thin? His front looks great the way it is, personally I would use the grafts for the crown.

He’s not talking about the front - he’s had his temple points rebuilt (the triangles of hair on the sides, just above the ears). That should tie in all his previous work really well. IMO it’s the best use of 700 grafts he could have made.

» He’s not talking about the front - he’s had his temple points rebuilt (the
» triangles of hair on the sides, just above the ears). That should tie in
» all his previous work really well. IMO it’s the best use of 700 grafts he
» could have made.

helpmeout: I went in seriously ON THE FENCE with this whole “temples or crown” or both if possible. I’m not worried about my crown…never really was. I was searching for that added perfection in the area, yeah for sure…but really wanted the tri-closure technique done and in the end decided to approach temples as first priority. Anything left over…great we’ll thrown 'em in back. Having a small amount of grafts availble, I feel confident in my decision…VERY CONFIDENT! I guess in about three to five months, you’ll be amazed at Dr.Hasson’s work.

Dastardly: Thank you for the confidence boost and answer, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

PICS TO FOLLOW SOON…LIKE TODAY SOON…OR TONIGHT SOON…STAY TUNED!

» » He’s not talking about the front - he’s had his temple points rebuilt
» (the
» » triangles of hair on the sides, just above the ears). That should tie
» in
» » all his previous work really well. IMO it’s the best use of 700 grafts
» he
» » could have made.
»
» helpmeout: I went in seriously ON THE FENCE with this whole
» “temples or crown” or both if possible. I’m not worried about my
» crown…never really was. I was searching for that added perfection in the
» area, yeah for sure…but really wanted the tri-closure technique done and
» in the end decided to approach temples as first priority. Anything left
» over…great we’ll thrown 'em in back. Having a small amount of grafts
» availble, I feel confident in my decision…VERY CONFIDENT! I guess in
» about three to five months, you’ll be amazed at Dr.Hasson’s work.
»
» Dastardly: Thank you for the confidence boost and answer, I
» couldn’t have said it better myself.
»
» PICS TO FOLLOW SOON…LIKE TODAY SOON…OR TONIGHT SOON…STAY TUNED!

cant wait to see these pics, i think you did the right thing filling in the temples.

Thanks JonnyE, I feel great about that decision too.

Well, it’s been one week since my Temple surgery. My donor area feels great. My temple area is now starting to develop that crustiness around the hairs. Looks like the healing has begun. I’ll take some shots in the next week so everyone can view my progress.

Great keep us posted!

» Great keep us posted!

any pics yet?

Staples came out today! 85 of those little suckers! I’m a free man…FREE I tell you! Look out world…The Bobman is Back!

» Staples came out today! 85 of those little suckers! I’m a free man…FREE
» I tell you! Look out world…The Bobman is Back!\

Awesome! Except your name is Bobman.