Beard and body hair transplant repair job

Very nice for only 3500 grafts. http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/videogallery/pagination.php?page=1&album=BEARD%20HAIR%20USED%20FOR%20REPAIR

Big improvement.

It’s hard to tell the difference, I feel sorry for him though, he has scars all over his head.

» Big improvement.

Thankyou DIAMOND

You had the courage and commitment to show your brothers your face

Thats not easy .

You never harmed anyone . You are an ordinary guy with hair loss.

But you were sucked into white coated CORPORATE MEDICINE,

whose greed and immorality comes close to WALL STREET

Again , thankyou Diamond, , you showed your face , you showed your humanity

You paid me to help you. But it is I who owe you for trusting me.

Be well my friend

Dr Ray Woods

» It’s hard to tell the difference, I feel sorry for him though, he has scars
» all over his head.

take a good hard look , you little shill.
who ever you are working for , tell your boss to call me …collect…And i will tell that butchering manipulative jerk where to go

Dr Ray Woods

» » It’s hard to tell the difference, I feel sorry for him though, he has
» scars
» » all over his head.
»
» take a good hard look , you little shill.
» who ever you are working for , tell your boss to call me …collect…And i
» will tell that butchering manipulative jerk where to go
»
» Dr Ray Woods

I gave my opinion about the quality of the video, it was not offensive, just observations, are we at a stage whe we cannot ask or express an opinion without being jumped on?

the body and beard hair did indeed grow for this man…in scar tissue

those old flap and scalp reduction procedures were the absolute worst—its hard to believe that they were performed from the seventies even until the early nineties when several doctors must have been well aware of what the outcomes usually were

this guy got a good yield for the amount of hair moved----

Dr. Woods:

Excellent. I look forward to meeting you. As for the detractor, the results are excellent FOR THE AMOUNT OF FINITE DONOR used. That’s something most of the scamming mega-session docs don’t want you to contemplate: success of transection. But it makes more fiscal sense–for the physician—to have you do a mega session versus multiple procedures.–Less risk you’ll follow-up with a different doc if you’re not satisfied–and even if you do, as you’ve already been through a mega session, the physician’s already got a substantially larger portion of money from you than he ever would have in the first place—if you hadn’t got a mega session and got bad results–why?–because you’re more likely to follow-up with a different doctor.

Kind Regards,

S

FF, you need to look at both videos, there are TWO.

» Dr. Woods:
»
»
» Excellent. I look forward to meeting you. As for the detractor, the
» results are excellent FOR THE AMOUNT OF FINITE DONOR used. That’s
» something most of the scamming mega-session docs don’t want you to
» contemplate: success of transection. But it makes more fiscal sense–for
» the physician—to have you do a mega session versus multiple
» procedures.–Less risk you’ll follow-up with a different doc if you’re not
» satisfied–and even if you do, as you’ve already been through a mega
» session, the physician’s already got a substantially larger portion of
» money from you than he ever would have in the first place—if you hadn’t
» got a mega session and got bad results–why?–because you’re more likely to
» follow-up with a different doctor.
»
»
» Kind Regards,
»
» S

No kidding about mega session, it’s a rip off, only hanging will tell you that the yield looks right for the tens of thousands of grafts that were used in the procedure.

» » It’s hard to tell the difference, I feel sorry for him though, he has
» scars
» » all over his head.
»
» take a good hard look , you little shill.
» who ever you are working for , tell your boss to call me …collect…And i
» will tell that butchering manipulative jerk where to go
»
» Dr Ray Woods

Ray, that is an excellent result!!! Please don’t engage with a comment that shows itself as silly without recourse. It will always happen and no one takes this sort of thing seriously so why bother.

Although the result and your surgery are first class and this guy has been helped enormously by you, there was a time not so long ago that you were really quite negative about the use of beard hair and you did actually criticise arvind for its over use. I think this kind of result shows that to be a little unfair.

A question. Why not use a great deal more beard hair in a single pass and get a bigger result in a single session?

Many Thanks

Marco.

Marco. If you look back and read into what doctor Woods was saying. Is the over use of beard hair and in the hairline. I for one am glad he was able to help this guy out and using it in the back of the head it made sense to Diamond after his test patch grew out and he was able to see the results for himself . And now he is moving on to using it in the crown and some other areas. I think maybe he feels doing it in stages on a tough repair job helps keep track of the total numbers that really end up growing than doing a megasession.

I want to thank Dr Woods for all of the corrective work performed on me. I now can face the world without a wig or a hat. I thought that when I initially saw Dr Woods he would not be able to help me. I think it is rather miraculous to have done such a fine repair with so little donor to work with. Thank you Dr. Woods for everything again. I only wish there was some way to correct this corrupt industry. You are World class to me Ray. Don’t pay attention to these evil and unethical posters. You are in a class that they will never be able to attain. Thanks again. Best wishes to all.

Just found this on his new website his position on beard hair from this link . http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/photogallery/pagination.php?album=daniel

Very nice results. Only 3500 grafts resulted in that transformation? Thats truly incredible.

» Just found this on his new website his position on beard hair from this
» link .
» http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/photogallery/pagination.php?album=daniel

Thanks Franklin.

I have removed beard hair many years ago but the bulb size and coarseness stopped me from placing it into the hairline.

In 2002, the patient “programmer” who had posted here at the time , had beard hair via strip, from under the chin.

And that was a disaster. MY sister and I spent countless hours removing it and repairing his head.

They were follicular units, not plugs or mini grafts, but it was clear that beard hair had to be treated with extreme caution.

IF, it is placed in the frontal hairline, it may look very weird, especially if the hair is coarse.
IF the surrounding hair falls out, then it may be even worse.

Facial scarring is a risk. We cannot replace one problem with another.

First and foremost, we must “DO NO HARM”.
Beard hair is great , but it can go either way if it is not removed or placed correctly.

I remove 500 perfectly intact follicular units per session, with less than 5% transection, and the videos prove it.
I then place those grafts one by one under microscopic control to ensure they are not damaged and that there is no scalp shock.

That is a big day…and night.
And since the early 1990s I gave better results with only a fraction of the grafts other doctors were qouting.

When you see some results on the web , and the ridiculous number of quoted grafts, EVEN TO REPAIR SMALL AREAS, you soon realise that it is a PR stunt, and a NUMBERS RACKET.

I look at some of these results in total disbelief, and wonder why there is so much butt kissing and no one dares to challenge.

Otherwise DIAMOND will again dramatically improve in the next few months

Dr Ray Woods

And since the early 1990s I gave better results with only a fraction of the grafts other doctors were quoting.

Now that is something to consider.

I have been wondering for a while why there is such a discrepancy in outcome between the better docs even when using scalp hair using the same numbers. H&W get wow results but that can’t be due to some kind of magic. Maybe the percentage growth is not nearly as close to 100% as is advertised by many surgeons. When it comes to FUE maybe this is even more pronounced.

You take a lot longer than many fue surgeons to implant 500 hairs but if the outcome is a better percentage growth then of cause it is worth it. The truth relating to the real percentage growth and consistent percentage growth is hard to come by. It seems likely that the meticulous procedure that you use and your experience as founder of this area can be trusted but does that mean that all other FUE surgeons are no good. I can’t believe that.

Nice result. You really made a big difference with a small amount of grafts concidering the way he looked…

» Very nice for only 3500 grafts.
» http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/videogallery/pagination.php?page=1&album=BEARD%20HAIR%20USED%20FOR%20REPAIR

Excellent result, thanks for posting that, it has been proven over and over again, beard hair holds the greatest promise for scar repair, this has to be the best I have seen using only 3500 grafts.