Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?


#121

Kevin, i do have preliminary pics but my hair is not short so at this point the results wouldn’t be apparent on a regular camera pic. However, i do have a couple pictures captured with my USB microscope showing the re-growths. Maybe my perception of the regrowth is not correct, but i’m posting for the readers to judge and any insight would be appreciated.

The first two pics show my front hairline with my hair combed back exposing the new growths:

This one shows the same area but close up against the scalp. As you can see there are some “healthy” new growths shown with the red arrows…and i do have grey hairs which i dyed about 5 days prior to taking this shot. If you look closely the grey is exposed at the root of the hairs. They are pretty much the same lengths (about 1/4 inches) which tells me the new hairs emerged the same time, and are the results of the regimen.


#122

Jacob,
Take our findings for what it’s worth. I’m just here sharing my experiences only with the intent to help others and honestly to help back up Kevin’s findings. I can careless what regimen you decide to pursue…and which ones you think stinks.

You should be glad to find success stories or else it would defeat the purpose of coming here in the first place right? People with success most likely would not come back to post and would just go on their happy ways.


#123

hi sonny nice to have some input and kevin do not leave the site as we are all effected by mpb and sonny how are you getting on applying the scalpmed are you applying 5 sprays as on bottle of each? i note on one video they say apply 9 sprays but im just on the 5 twice a day.


#124

Thanks for the video update- have you changed your diet at all during the program? Do you smoke or consume much alcohol?


#125

Hi,
The instruction says to do 6 sprays of Nutrisol and then 6 of the Vitadel (minoxidil), but I do about 10 of each. My hair loss is diffused so I need to cover a bigger area than what’s shown on the Vitadel bottle.


#126

When he doesn’t respond to what is being pointed out- and I’m not just referring to his having a Facebook page and a fundraising page off of this…and some newbie posts a nice long first post with Kevin Kevin Kevin- and throw in the- I thought he was from ScalpMed but now I don’t…etc…yes, things really do smell.

This btw…after elsewhere I point out that his regimen works so well but he doesn’t have anyone else jump on it after it started working so well? I mean he just so happens to start taking pictures from the beginning…just so happens to start on Youtube(if he’s been on some hair loss forum all this time then feel free to link to it) where SclapMed likes to push their stuff. Etc etc etc.


#127

No, I was pointing out your hair just gets longer with each picture(just one thing you once again ignored), and as long as you’re doing Youtube vids why not have one of you shaving your hair even shorter.

Unless I’m missing a vid…the ones I see- you don’t show the top of your head much at all, and the lighting isn’t that great and/or your scalp appears to be darkened.

And here we go again, folks. Just like Leon Maliniak…this guy has done the research…no reason why he can’t be paid. Even though he has no one all this time getting on this miracle parade to also show their results.

He just shows up out of nowhere and thinks it’s fine to ask for money. And ppl will STILL take him seriously :surprised:


#128

This place needs a head-slapping-the-forehead smiley.

BTW…amazing how Kevin, after all his “research”…thinks he should get money for such “research”…even though it’s just himself with these magical results. He even responded to you: “I am truly happy that this regimen is working for someone else besides me.”

Even if he were getting any results- not ruling out that he’s just a good responder and then going out putting his hand out for some cash…is sickening.


#129

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
No, I was pointing out your hair just gets longer with each picture(just one thing you once again ignored), and as long as you’re doing Youtube vids why not have one of you shaving your hair even shorter.

Unless I’m missing a vid…the ones I see- you don’t show the top of your head much at all, and the lighting isn’t that great and/or your scalp appears to be darkened.

And here we go again, folks. Just like Leon Maliniak…this guy has done the research…no reason why he can’t be paid. Even though he has no one all this time getting on this miracle parade to also show their results.

He just shows up out of nowhere and thinks it’s fine to ask for money. And ppl will STILL take him seriously :surprised:[/quote]

You are a joke - before busting out with all these claims, you should do a little research on my entire project. I assume u haven’t seen the second video, what u saw was the first one. The second one shows actual video footage of me being bald last year. It also shows the top of my head clearly. Take a look at it and if u still think it’s fake then I’m through with u.


#130

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
No, I was pointing out your hair just gets longer with each picture(just one thing you once again ignored), and as long as you’re doing Youtube vids why not have one of you shaving your hair even shorter.

Unless I’m missing a vid…the ones I see- you don’t show the top of your head much at all, and the lighting isn’t that great and/or your scalp appears to be darkened.

And here we go again, folks. Just like Leon Maliniak…this guy has done the research…no reason why he can’t be paid. Even though he has no one all this time getting on this miracle parade to also show their results.

He just shows up out of nowhere and thinks it’s fine to ask for money. And ppl will STILL take him seriously :surprised:

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

You are a joke - before busting out with all these claims, you should do a little research on my entire project. I assume u haven’t seen the second video, what u saw was the first one. The second one shows actual video footage of me being bald last year. It also shows the top of my head clearly. Take a look at it and if u still think it’s fake then I’m through with u.[/quote]

And just like Maliniak…you say you’re going to stop- " Your response will be my last"- but you don’t.

I did see the second video. That “actual video” is not showing the “after” that I’m obviously pointing out we can’t see good. So while that cute “before” video may not be “fake”…you add it all together and it smells like it is.


#131

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Bman[/postedby]
Thanks for the video update- have you changed your diet at all during the program? Do you smoke or consume much alcohol?[/quote]

I used to smoke, but not anymore. I do drink socially.


#132

Jacob,
I hate to change the subject and purpose of why i’m here, but may i ask what is your reason for lurking around these sites? Are you here just to play detective and call out what you think is suspicious evidence? What are you trying to accomplish here?

No one is forcing you to give your money away. Take our results for what it’s worth then decide if the info is helpful for your situation or not…that’s all.


#133

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Jacob,
I hate to change the subject and purpose of why i’m here, but may i ask what is your reason for lurking around these sites? Are you here just to play detective and call out what you think is suspicious evidence? What are you trying to accomplish here?

No one is forcing you to give your money away. Take our results for what it’s worth then decide if the info is helpful for your situation or not…that’s all.[/quote]

What kind of questions are those from a new poster who supposedly just decides to jump in here when it gets tough for Kevin and says he’s been doing the regimen for such and such a time and just happens to have magnified pics ready-to-go?

I’m around these forums posting about new things…studies…feedback on things I try…etc. And yes, to question things when they smell like crap.

Why are you and Kevin lurking around these sites? Well…look at this thread. And I mean- just this thread. Some old crap that’s been around and spam’d/shill’d for years…oh, but it’s the combo! :ok:


#134

Alright, i’m just going to give you one last reply…i don’t want to hijack this thread to tend to your paranoid accusations.

I’ve been browsing (lurking) these forums for a while now and am very grateful for people sharing their regimen, success and failures. I’ve learned a lot from the members. I’ve just started posting because I think I have finally found something that works for me. I want to return the favor…plain and simple. It has nothing to do with trying to get your money, so don’t worry. I understand that there are so many shady vendors out there, and perhaps you’ve been burned before, but i can tell you that there’s no suspicious collaboration going on here…i’m not in cahoots with Kevin in any way. Just appreciation for people like Kevin who are willing to share their positive stories battling against hair loss.

The regimen is not cheap, so naturally i want to track my progress. Since i keep my hair long, the USB microscope works great at my current stage of the treatment. If i didn’t see any progress then i wouldn’t want to continue wasting money. Since i have the pictures, why not post for members to see my progress…nothing wrong with that right?

So far, I believe Kevin’s regimen is not snake oil…and it wouldn’t surprise at all if others will come forward soon. If i’m able to regain some more hair or at least retain what i have, i’d be over the moon. Btw, staying positive really helps. Peace!


#135

And do you think anyone here thinks you’d say anything different in response? I still can’t get over your questions to me there- you being a newbie who just happens to show up to try to bail Kevin out…and has these close-up pics just ready to go…is only in this thread…etc.

If anyone else does start posting about results…they’d better be known posters from these forums. Otherwise the stench will just get worse.


#136

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
And do you think anyone here thinks you’d say anything different in response? I still can’t get over your questions to me there- you being a newbie who just happens to show up to try to bail Kevin out…and has these close-up pics just ready to go…is only in this thread…etc.

If anyone else does start posting about results…they’d better be known posters from these forums. Otherwise the stench will just get worse.[/quote]

Jacob - at first I thought your just a normal skeptical person that I’ve been dealing with. I came to realize ur not here to find a solution but ur here to create conspiracy n sabotage people’s finding.

I have been answering sonny’s questions way back when I posted the first video. Go look At the comments section on my first video n u’ll c.

Regarding ur comment on the “after” video footage is not clear. So ur saying that u believe that I was bald in the past but doubt that the hair that I have now is Real? I put the cam up close and rub my hair over and over again to show that it’s my real hair on the second video n it’s not enough?

You kept mentioning it’s stink in here, I believe the only thing that ur smelling is ur upper lip!
Stop wasting my time


#137

[quote]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

Jacob - at first I thought your just a normal skeptical person that I’ve been dealing with. I came to realize ur not here to find a solution but ur here to create conspiracy n sabotage people’s finding.

I have been answering sonny’s questions way back when I posted the first video. Go look At the comments section on my first video n u’ll c.

Regarding ur comment on the “after” video footage is not clear. So ur saying that u believe that I was bald in the past but doubt that the hair that I have now is Real? I put the cam up close and rub my hair over and over again to show that it’s my real hair on the second video n it’s not enough?

You kept mentioning it’s stink in here, I believe the only thing that ur smelling is ur upper lip!
Stop wasting my time[/quote]

I didn’t create anything. I’m pointing out some common sense problems with the pictures as well as everything else swirling around this magical fix you’ve found- for yourself only so far. Including your need to have a Facebook page on it…and the fact that everything points to a fundraising page- which is idiotic.

What…sonny was at Youtube asking the questions? That makes it even more rich. Now we know there’s that connection. No wonder there’s a little tag team going on here.

On the “before” vid…I’m saying you look bald there. I’m saying you’re not showing much in the “after”, and I’m surprised you didn’t just take a quick video now in decent lighting and show us more of your “results”.

Stop wasting your own time. You should have stopped when you said you were going to.


#138

[quote]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

Jacob - at first I thought your just a normal skeptical person that I’ve been dealing with. I came to realize ur not here to find a solution but ur here to create conspiracy n sabotage people’s finding.

I have been answering sonny’s questions way back when I posted the first video. Go look At the comments section on my first video n u’ll c.

Regarding ur comment on the “after” video footage is not clear. So ur saying that u believe that I was bald in the past but doubt that the hair that I have now is Real? I put the cam up close and rub my hair over and over again to show that it’s my real hair on the second video n it’s not enough?

You kept mentioning it’s stink in here, I believe the only thing that ur smelling is ur upper lip!
Stop wasting my time

[postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]

I didn’t create anything. I’m pointing out some common sense problems with the pictures as well as everything else swirling around this magical fix you’ve found- for yourself only so far. Including your need to have a Facebook page on it…and the fact that everything points to a fundraising page- which is idiotic.

What…sonny was at Youtube asking the questions? That makes it even more rich. Now we know there’s that connection. No wonder there’s a little tag team going on here.

On the “before” vid…I’m saying you look bald there. I’m saying you’re not showing much in the “after”, and I’m surprised you didn’t just take a quick video now in decent lighting and show us more of your “results”.

Stop wasting your own time. You should have stopped when you said you were going to.[/quote]

So that’s your argument? The lighting is not clear? I Don’t think adjusting the light can make a bald person appear to have hair. If u’r gonna create conspiracy n try to sabotage my research please reason with logic n facts. Stop rembling with non sense


#139

[quote]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

So that’s your argument? The lighting is not clear? I Don’t think adjusting the light can make a bald person appear to have hair. If u’r gonna create conspiracy n try to sabotage my research please reason with logic n facts. Stop rembling with non sense[/quote]

Well Kevin…logic would tell us you’d already have provided new footage of your results just to prove me wrong, and to show us all your results again. Do you need more time to…get it right?

Your “research” comment cracks me up each time. I hope you’re paying your brother for helping you out, with the “research” :ok:

“rembling”? :no:


#140

[quote]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

So that’s your argument? The lighting is not clear? I Don’t think adjusting the light can make a bald person appear to have hair. If u’r gonna create conspiracy n try to sabotage my research please reason with logic n facts. Stop rembling with non sense

[postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]

Well Kevin…logic would tell us you’d already have provided new footage of your results just to prove me wrong, and to show us all your results again. Do you need more time to…get it right?

Your “research” comment cracks me up each time. I hope you’re paying your brother for helping you out, with the “research” :ok:

“rembling”? :no:[/quote]

Lmao, again u’r rambling with non sense. U want me to shave my head just to prove u wrong? Nice try. Paying my brother to do research??? Lol dude u gotta be a woman because a man would not argue like this. I give up, peace out!