Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by KO[/postedby]
So medicalwellnesscenter is legit? [/quote]

I can tell you that medicalwellnesscenter is 100% legitimate. I used it for years prior to stopping Avodart, and went back to them a few months back when I restarted. I have them call the prescription in to my local pharmacy.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]
If you’ve seen the pics and the videos, why are you still asking these questions? Some people just want everything to be put on a plate and handed to them. If you really want to get your hair back, I suggest stop being lazy and do some research yourself.[/quote]

LOL! Man, I have to tell you, I love that response. Here I am reading through this whole thread, get near the end, and a guy TELLS you he isn’t going to read through the thread and that you have to repeat yourself for HIM. Perfect response, Kevin. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I don’t know that most people will get results like yours, but you never know.

Yes respect to kevin i just hope sm and kevins regrime helps me as to pgd2 blockers i got some ramatroban and not sure what to make of it as it sprays on and disapears very quickly.
I heard after getting it that indo/chro is the one that works best is that right anyone?

I hate to be a party pooper…but am I the only one noticing the hair just gets longer in each picture? Even the sides- in the first “before”- they’re so thinned out.

It would be great if the hair could be shaved down again- hey, do a Youtube video of you doing that!..to make a real comparison.

BTW…silica is also a good heavy metal detox’r/chelator…especially microsilica.

The sides do grow quicker anyway because they are not always affected by mpb.

i am two weeks into the same regrime and just noticed on left receaded shiny area where i used to have a few hairs a while ago there are some tiny dark hairs appearing but nothing on the right side as yet.:waving:
I do not think jacob would be that happy as we know he does not like minoxidil as im not too keen on it but if this combo works for me then it will say that all the s*am naturals that i have wasted my money over the years have ended and i will not have to be drawn into the so called capillogain rubbish.:clap:

Ok…but the sides are (also) thinned out in the “befores” is the point.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
i am two weeks into the same regrime and just noticed on left receaded shiny area where i used to have a few hairs a while ago there are some tiny dark hairs appearing but nothing on the right side as yet.:waving:
I do not think jacob would be that happy as we know he does not like minoxidil as im not too keen on it but if this combo works for me then it will say that all the s*am naturals that i have wasted my money over the years have ended and i will not have to be drawn into the so called capillogain rubbish.:clap:[/quote]

You’re on fin, too?

timmy…it’s not about making me happy or not. Ppl post results all the time on minox products and I’m not running around depressed :smiley: As for Cap…it does have that minox-like ingred…and I suppose I’m supposed to say- tinytim won’t be happy if ppl etc etc and they won’t have to be drawn into the so-called scalpmed rubbish :clap: I don’t care… it’s not my product…none of them are.

If it hasn’t already been mentioned- JarroSil or BioSil may make more sense for the silica part…unless it’s the heavy metal detox’n/chelating that’s giving the benefits, if any.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]
Hi Tim,

I’m still using Scalpmed, you are right, it is a bit greasy and does make your hair look thinner when you use it. But when your hair grew out, it wont be a problem anymore.[/quote]

Don’t you mean- “if”…not “when”? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm

Ok…now what you said REALLY doesn’t make sense…
http://www.functional-products.net/index.php?id=128

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
Ok…now what you said REALLY doesn’t make sense…
http://www.functional-products.net/index.php?id=128[/quote]

I’m sorta confused on what’s going on between your conversation with tinytim. What doesn’t make sense? U mentioned me posting YouTube videos, I posted 2 of them. Check them out

Hi kevin you cannot win with jacob he always has an answer and not all he says is true.
I will as you give honest report of my progress if any.

Hi kevin you cannot win with jacob he always has an answer and not all he says is true.
I will as you give honest report of my progress if any.[/quote]

And what have I said is not true? You are correct- I always DO have an answer. Now how about YOU? :smiley:

I’m not going to play along with Kevin playing stupid. Tells me to check out his Youtube vids instead of responding to what is being said. Seriously?

And in case anyone missed it…he has a Facebook page on this…a fundraising :no: page…

Hi jacob i take the untrue bit back as i know where your comming from like me im scepticle as said i think even after many years i am a sucker for what i see i beleave until proven wrong.
Although kevins regrime if it truly works would be great although i am not keen on forever use of the drugs but there is not much alternitive at this time no natural products have had the same money ploughed into trials like minoxidil and propecia and like spencer at btruth he has been on propecia over 25 years and minoxidil and he has kept his hair.

Hi, I believe Kevin’s regimen is working for me. After 1 month use, i started seeing little thin hairs showing up. I can confidently say this because i purchased a USB microscope and was able to see it at the scalp level. Yet, i was still skeptical because at the same time my hair was shedding a lot more than usual. Now, after 2 months the results is much more apparent (at the scalp level). Those little hairs are getting thicker in diameter and i’m seeing more little hairs continue to appear. I’m sure some of those little hairs are miniaturized hairs. I can be wrong, but the way i identify miniaturized hairs from healthy regrowth is that the healthy hairs look like they have structure. What i mean by that is the lower hair shaft is thicker (almost as thick as the terminal hairs) than the tip end. Miniaturized hairs looks thin and stringy from bottom to top.

I’ve been thinning (diffusely) for about 8 years now. I had tried Propecia 6 years ago by itself and it didn’t do much for me. At that time my Dr had given me minoxidil as well, but I never tried it because of the mess. Now thinking back, maybe i would have been a lot better off now if i had done the combo. So after 6 months use, i stopped because Propecia didn’t offer me any regrowth…however, it probably kept the existing hairs. Anyways, my hair continued to get thinner (slowly thank god). I did a lot of research and tried many shampoos, vitamins, natural remedies with no success AT ALL. It was until recently when i saw Kevin’s video that got me motivated again. His results are inspiring and I really appreciate him taking time out to share them with us…so that’s why i’m doing the same and to also thank Kevin.

To be honest, at first i thought Kevin was a Scalp Med guy but after watching and listening to his videos several times, and reading his comment replies, i got the sense that he was genuine…and when i saw his cute/funny daughter that sealed it haha.

So far, Kevin’s regimen seems to be working for me. Maybe the key is simply finasteride, minoxidil, silica, and biotin. I will probably try by replacing Scalp Med with just plain ole minoxidil later…after i’m fully convinced that my regrowth are going terminal. For now, i’m definitely seeing regrowth…the question remains if they will go full terminal. However, i’m a lot more optimistic now. Thank you Kevin!

:ok:

I guess we’ll see…time will tell :wink:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Hi, I believe Kevin’s regimen is working for me. After 1 month use, i started seeing little thin hairs showing up. I can confidently say this because i purchased a USB microscope and was able to see it at the scalp level. Yet, i was still skeptical because at the same time my hair was shedding a lot more than usual. Now, after 2 months the results is much more apparent (at the scalp level). Those little hairs are getting thicker in diameter and i’m seeing more little hairs continue to appear. I’m sure some of those little hairs are miniaturized hairs. I can be wrong, but the way i identify miniaturized hairs from healthy regrowth is that the healthy hairs look like they have structure. What i mean by that is the lower hair shaft is thicker (almost as thick as the terminal hairs) than the tip end. Miniaturized hairs looks thin and stringy from bottom to top.

I’ve been thinning (diffusely) for about 8 years now. I had tried Propecia 6 years ago by itself and it didn’t do much for me. At that time my Dr had given me minoxidil as well, but I never tried it because of the mess. Now thinking back, maybe i would have been a lot better off now if i had done the combo. So after 6 months use, i stopped because Propecia didn’t offer me any regrowth…however, it probably kept the existing hairs. Anyways, my hair continued to get thinner (slowly thank god). I did a lot of research and tried many shampoos, vitamins, natural remedies with no success AT ALL. It was until recently when i saw Kevin’s video that got me motivated again. His results are inspiring and I really appreciate him taking time out to share them with us…so that’s why i’m doing the same and to also thank Kevin.

To be honest, at first i thought Kevin was a Scalp Med guy but after watching and listening to his videos several times, and reading his comment replies, i got the sense that he was genuine…and when i saw his cute/funny daughter that sealed it haha.

So far, Kevin’s regimen seems to be working for me. Maybe the key is simply finasteride, minoxidil, silica, and biotin. I will probably try by replacing Scalp Med with just plain ole minoxidil later…after i’m fully convinced that my regrowth are going terminal. For now, i’m definitely seeing regrowth…the question remains if they will go full terminal. However, i’m a lot more optimistic now. Thank you Kevin![/quote]

Thank you Sonnyl for keeping us updated with your result. Please be sure to take progress photos. I am truly happy that this regimen is working for someone else besides me.

I will as you give honest report of my progress if any.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]

And what have I said is not true? You are correct- I always DO have an answer. Now how about YOU? :smiley:

I’m not going to play along with Kevin playing stupid. Tells me to check out his Youtube vids instead of responding to what is being said. Seriously?

And in case anyone missed it…he has a Facebook page on this…a fundraising :no: page…[/quote]

Jacob - The reason why I mentioned my videos is because I remember sawing a response from you asking me to post a video of me having short hair, which I did in the second video. About the playing stupid part. I seriously dont know what you are taking about. What are you so skeptical of? True I do have a website for donation, because I believe that people will donate once they find out that this regimen work on them. I practically gave away my years of research for free. Anyways I’ve probably responded to many skeptical people and I’m really tired of it. Your response will be my last.

It’s starting to smell even more each day…