Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?


#141

[quote]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

So that’s your argument? The lighting is not clear? I Don’t think adjusting the light can make a bald person appear to have hair. If u’r gonna create conspiracy n try to sabotage my research please reason with logic n facts. Stop rembling with non sense

[postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]

Well Kevin…logic would tell us you’d already have provided new footage of your results just to prove me wrong, and to show us all your results again. Do you need more time to…get it right?

Your “research” comment cracks me up each time. I hope you’re paying your brother for helping you out, with the “research” :ok:

“rembling”? :no:

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

Lmao, again u’r rambling with non sense. U want me to shave my head just to prove u wrong? Nice try. Paying my brother to do research??? Lol dude u gotta be a woman because a man would not argue like this. I give up, peace out![/quote]

I left up my response to him above…so anyone can see- I never even said anything there(or even the response prior to that one) about shaving his head. Somewhere else in this thread I mentioned he should shave his head- put it on Youtube, but that was prior to me looking at his current vid again and seeing that even though he doesn’t show that much of it- you can clearly see it’s still thinned out. If I have to spell it out- a nice clear new video in decent lighting scanning over your head.

My guess is he’s just playing dumb to buy more time, or he just won’t be able to show what he’s claiming. Time will tell. None of it really matters anyway- you can clearly see in the pictures(not video) that his hair just gets longer.

And yes…paying your brother to do “research”. After all…didn’t you say the silica or something was something he recommended? I bet he was sweating it out on that one. No one in these forums has ever even heard of it before. :ok:


#142

Hey Kevin,
You’re right :slight_smile: He/she sounds like an ex-gf i had a while back. She checked my phone every chance she got and was suspicious and paranoid of every move i made. I ran for the mountains.


#143

Anyways, i’m looking forward to seeing your results with the laser therapy. Will you be posting that soon?


#144

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Hey Kevin,
You’re right :slight_smile: He/she sounds like an ex-gf i had a while back. She checked my phone every chance she got and was suspicious and paranoid of every move i made. I ran for the mountains.[/quote]

I see the tag team continues. Neither of you can stand on your own.
And you both are sexist.


#145

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Anyways, i’m looking forward to seeing your results with the laser therapy. Will you be posting that soon?[/quote]

Can’t you read? He’s out of here! Again.

Why waste money on laser therapy when he’s done so much research and found the answers already?


#146

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Anyways, i’m looking forward to seeing your results with the laser therapy. Will you be posting that soon?[/quote]

Sonny, just ignore him/her. Anyways it has been about 2 months, I was shedding a lot in the beginning but the shedding has stopped. I’m seeing new hair growing so I’m very happy. U’ll see an updated video in about 3 months. I do take progress videos so this should eliminate any doubts people may have. Good luck on ur hair as well!


#147

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Anyways, i’m looking forward to seeing your results with the laser therapy. Will you be posting that soon?

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

Sonny, just ignore him/her. Anyways it has been about 2 months, I was shedding a lot in the beginning but the shedding has stopped. I’m seeing new hair growing so I’m very happy. U’ll see an updated video in about 3 months. I do take progress videos so this should eliminate any doubts people may have. Good luck on ur hair as well![/quote]

I guess I’ll just call you guys- children.

Not surprised you’ve come back. And also not surprised there’s still no new video for all to see. And if sonny were just any other poster…he’d want to see such a vid as well.


#148

Kuool! I read that shedding will continue to occur in phases with any treatment that is working. It maybe due to the your original regimen or maybe the laser. Nonetheless, glad to hear that it has stopped and i’m looking forward to your results.


#149

To be fair jacob kevins hair loss from the start was pretty bad i mean shiny bald anyone can see that and to what he has now i would be happy with.
Sometimes you seem to come over as a troll.


#150

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
To be fair jacob kevins hair loss from the start was pretty bad i mean shiny bald anyone can see that and to what he has now i would be happy with.
Sometimes you seem to come over as a troll.[/quote]

Tim, that’s pretty sad coming from you. You know better. But then again, you get excited over any little thing, especially if some shill comes and posts “amazing” results. That CB product is another example.

The pictures do not show what you’re saying. Do you even see the ones I’m referring to? They are here: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-117344-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

It is NOT “shiny bald”. If the picture were clearer you’d see even more hair. Now is it thinned out, even badly? Yes. But so are the “afters”- the hair just grew longer.

If you’re going to get excited about before/afters, we could start a whole list of products/companies with them. Let’s start here: http://www.hairlosstreatmentaustralia.com.au/

Now why don’t you ask the real troll to provide a new video showing the top of his head more, in decent lighting? Or are you going to be another Sonny, w/out the obvious connection :wink:


#151

I am not sure you was the jacob from hlf who likes the natural products or was an imposter troll hahaha anyway lets see if kevin answers if he was shiny bald or not in the first picture because it does to me unless my eyesite is failing.:yes:


#152

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
I am not sure you was the jacob from hlf who likes the natural products or was an imposter troll hahaha anyway lets see if kevin answers if he was shiny bald or not in the first picture because it does to me unless my eyesite is failing.:yes:[/quote]

We know what Kevin would say. It’s not hard to see all the short hairs and fuzz(the picture not being clear doesn’t help-same for the others) on his head in the before. Notice on the video…which is where he’s at now- you can see when he briefly does show the top of his head- that it’s still thinned out. And to me the scalp looks darkened…and/or it’s the lighting.

What gets me is his dodging the providing another video to just shut me up. The longer he waits…it’s just going to make me not believe it any more, no matter how good it ends up looking. If someone is going to start out by putting everything on Youtube…then also has a Facebook page on it…then a fundraising page…and maybe there’s something else out there we don’t know about- It’s not out of bounds to ask for a decent overhead video in good lighting to clarify things. In fact it’s just common sense.


#153

jacob how is you treatment going and what norwood are you? also a discussion on sucralfate topical there which trials went back to the 1990s and there was good reports of regrowth at a 5% lotion which i remember a phamacist in uk that is finding out if he can make some for us.


#154

It’s going good…but to clarify- my regimen listed in my posts hasn’t been updated in quite awhile. I’m not using a lot of it…guess I’ll update it soon.

I just came across these pictures when reading up on some things. Thought I’d post 'em for some more before/after examples. You could make the argument that these too are mostly/just the hair getting longer(but they show “results”!): https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=b1de0badf3&view=att&th=1312bdcfe9775122&disp=imgs&saduie=AG9B_P9U0A-BzWnVKcxeuBhFa1pi&sadet=1374206511437&sads=zx4jkWINEnSnYQdrhHYZn6tBKBU


#155

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
I am not sure you was the jacob from hlf who likes the natural products or was an imposter troll hahaha anyway lets see if kevin answers if he was shiny bald or not in the first picture because it does to me unless my eyesite is failing.:yes:[/quote]

Tim, just ignore him/her. If he/she thinks a person hair can improve from “day 1 picture” to “day 120” picture by just growing out his hair, then he/she is either blind or just pure ignorant, there is really no point of arguing with him/her. He/she mentioned my scalp just look darker from the lighting on my second video, I guess he/she couldnt see my white scalp that the “light” didnt cover when I ran my fingers through my hair.

If this Jacob is a guy, I’m pretty sure he is a bald miserable man. Maybe he should cut his hair short (if he has any left) just like my “day 1” picture and take progress photos each month. Lets see if his hair will look like mine in 4 months.

For everyone here, this forum shouldnt be about his negativity and he did mentioned that he does not care what my result is so he’s clearly is not here to find a solution. Just please ignore this troll. the more attention you give him the more gibberish he’ll give you.


#156

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Hi, I believe Kevin’s regimen is working for me. After 1 month use, i started seeing little thin hairs showing up. I can confidently say this because i purchased a USB microscope and was able to see it at the scalp level. Yet, i was still skeptical because at the same time my hair was shedding a lot more than usual. Now, after 2 months the results is much more apparent (at the scalp level). Those little hairs are getting thicker in diameter and i’m seeing more little hairs continue to appear. I’m sure some of those little hairs are miniaturized hairs. I can be wrong, but the way i identify miniaturized hairs from healthy regrowth is that the healthy hairs look like they have structure. What i mean by that is the lower hair shaft is thicker (almost as thick as the terminal hairs) than the tip end. Miniaturized hairs looks thin and stringy from bottom to top.

I’ve been thinning (diffusely) for about 8 years now. I had tried Propecia 6 years ago by itself and it didn’t do much for me. At that time my Dr had given me minoxidil as well, but I never tried it because of the mess. Now thinking back, maybe i would have been a lot better off now if i had done the combo. So after 6 months use, i stopped because Propecia didn’t offer me any regrowth…however, it probably kept the existing hairs. Anyways, my hair continued to get thinner (slowly thank god). I did a lot of research and tried many shampoos, vitamins, natural remedies with no success AT ALL. It was until recently when i saw Kevin’s video that got me motivated again. His results are inspiring and I really appreciate him taking time out to share them with us…so that’s why i’m doing the same and to also thank Kevin.

To be honest, at first i thought Kevin was a Scalp Med guy but after watching and listening to his videos several times, and reading his comment replies, i got the sense that he was genuine…and when i saw his cute/funny daughter that sealed it haha.

So far, Kevin’s regimen seems to be working for me. Maybe the key is simply finasteride, minoxidil, silica, and biotin. I will probably try by replacing Scalp Med with just plain ole minoxidil later…after i’m fully convinced that my regrowth are going terminal. For now, i’m definitely seeing regrowth…the question remains if they will go full terminal. However, i’m a lot more optimistic now. Thank you Kevin![/quote]

Hi,
I think to try the some regimen : finasteride, minoxidil, silica, and biotin.
Can you lets me know where did you purshared silica and biotin? (direct link is perfect).
Thanks you!


#157

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
I am not sure you was the jacob from hlf who likes the natural products or was an imposter troll hahaha anyway lets see if kevin answers if he was shiny bald or not in the first picture because it does to me unless my eyesite is failing.:yes:

[postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]

Tim, just ignore him/her. If he/she thinks a person hair can improve from “day 1 picture” to “day 120” picture by just growing out his hair, then he/she is either blind or just pure ignorant, there is really no point of arguing with him/her. He/she mentioned my scalp just look darker from the lighting on my second video, I guess he/she couldnt see my white scalp that the “light” didnt cover when I ran my fingers through my hair.

If this Jacob is a guy, I’m pretty sure he is a bald miserable man. Maybe he should cut his hair short (if he has any left) just like my “day 1” picture and take progress photos each month. Lets see if his hair will look like mine in 4 months.

For everyone here, this forum shouldnt be about his negativity and he did mentioned that he does not care what my result is so he’s clearly is not here to find a solution. Just please ignore this troll. the more attention you give him the more gibberish he’ll give you.[/quote]

Typical snake-oil’r talk. “Bald miserable man”…Leon Maliniak would be proud.

I think Tim is smart enough to know what when someone(the child) has no problem putting his face(and 99.9 % is his face on the “after”…not the top of his head) on Youtube for the whole WORLD to see, and talk about a “solution” for hair loss- he should have no problem providing additional footage that is asked from him in a…hair loss forum.

So now Tim…I wish you’d go after him at least as much as you’ve gone after me. And please don’t give me crap when I say I don’t believe anything he’s posting/providing from now on. He’s had all this time to just put up another video…the stalling is for a reason.

Kevin- I care that you actually have results to show, not that you just make it look like you have them. You care so much you’re asking for money. Go troll someplace else.


#158

BTW…why is this thread in this section of the forum?? Is it because it’s at the top of the list and/or the busiest/most read?


#159

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Hi, I believe Kevin’s regimen is working for me. After 1 month use, i started seeing little thin hairs showing up. I can confidently say this because i purchased a USB microscope and was able to see it at the scalp level. Yet, i was still skeptical because at the same time my hair was shedding a lot more than usual. Now, after 2 months the results is much more apparent (at the scalp level). Those little hairs are getting thicker in diameter and i’m seeing more little hairs continue to appear. I’m sure some of those little hairs are miniaturized hairs. I can be wrong, but the way i identify miniaturized hairs from healthy regrowth is that the healthy hairs look like they have structure. What i mean by that is the lower hair shaft is thicker (almost as thick as the terminal hairs) than the tip end. Miniaturized hairs looks thin and stringy from bottom to top.

I’ve been thinning (diffusely) for about 8 years now. I had tried Propecia 6 years ago by itself and it didn’t do much for me. At that time my Dr had given me minoxidil as well, but I never tried it because of the mess. Now thinking back, maybe i would have been a lot better off now if i had done the combo. So after 6 months use, i stopped because Propecia didn’t offer me any regrowth…however, it probably kept the existing hairs. Anyways, my hair continued to get thinner (slowly thank god). I did a lot of research and tried many shampoos, vitamins, natural remedies with no success AT ALL. It was until recently when i saw Kevin’s video that got me motivated again. His results are inspiring and I really appreciate him taking time out to share them with us…so that’s why i’m doing the same and to also thank Kevin.

To be honest, at first i thought Kevin was a Scalp Med guy but after watching and listening to his videos several times, and reading his comment replies, i got the sense that he was genuine…and when i saw his cute/funny daughter that sealed it haha.

So far, Kevin’s regimen seems to be working for me. Maybe the key is simply finasteride, minoxidil, silica, and biotin. I will probably try by replacing Scalp Med with just plain ole minoxidil later…after i’m fully convinced that my regrowth are going terminal. For now, i’m definitely seeing regrowth…the question remains if they will go full terminal. However, i’m a lot more optimistic now. Thank you Kevin!

[postedby]Originally Posted by fartass1[/postedby]

Hi,
I think to try the some regimen : finasteride, minoxidil, silica, and biotin.
Can you lets me know where did you purshared silica and biotin? (direct link is perfect).
Thanks you![/quote]

Silica and Biotin are over the counter. U can pretty much get them anywhere. GNC, Vitamins World, etc…


#160

Hey Kevin, I’m not sure why that attention whore keeps knocking your fundraising site. No one is forcing him/her to contribute. As a matter of fact, it is your fundraising site that makes me believe you are NOT pulling our legs. Why would you put up that site if you didn’t believe people will get results from your regimen? No one would contribute if your regimen and results was all but a hoax right? Hell if my hair comes back decent enough, I would definitely have no problem contributing.

It doesn’t take much to realize the intent, but some people just like to be confrontational…either that or just plain stupidity.