Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

As Promised....The REAL reason we have HAIRLOSS: TRPV1 RECEPTOR


#1

My name is Umair and I am 29 years old and have suffered hairloss since I was 19. I live in the great state of Texas. I have spent YEARS and THSOUANDS OF DOLLARS getting to where I am today trying all kinds of treatments, supplements, and everything else you can imagine.

Ok the time has come… for everyone to know WHY we have hairloss in that certain familiar pattern on just the top crown area and front.
The sides and back don’t really loose much hair at all.

I wondered about this myself for YEARS… and only just about 1 YEAR AGO FOUND OUT WHY:
The cause or reason is : TRPV1 RECEPTOR does not work properly. It has been damaged to say the least which results in NEUROLOGICAL INFLAMMATION

This is how I discovered this connection… I was eating hot chili peppers and I noticed as usual I was sweating on the top of my head and the front ONLY…not on the sides or the back near the neck… I WAS LIKE HOLD ON… This has to mean something…

And I would recommend by the way, that EVERYONE reading this breakthrough information, conduct their own little experimentation at home by SIMPLY eating a Hot Chili Pepper… and notice how you will not sweat on the back or sides…

From my many years of research, I knew that the TRPV1 receptor is activated when you eat anything with capsaicin in it… which is found in chili peppers!

TRPV1 Receptor INHIBITS HAIR GROWTH
This research paper makes it clear that ACTIVATION of the TRPV1 receptor INHIBITS hair growth. So all this time many people have tried to peddle Chili Peppers and Capsaicin creams… I myself even tried those once… truth is it doesn’t work. It causes neurological inflammation on the other hand… more about that below.

I have never seen this OBVIOUS connection mentioned ANYWHERE ELSE… I wonder why? Most probably because the focus has always been on what the MAINSTREAM MEDIA/BIG PHARMACEUTICALS always said (DHT, DHT, DHT, DHT,) and so called DOCTORS…

More about why we have been lied to and manipulated and their motivations for doing so later below…
OK now that I established why certain areas of the scalp go bald (TRPV1) lets talk about why this receptor malfunctions and what can be done to prevent this.

The neurological inflammation that sets of inflammatory markers and also activates the TRPV1 receptor thus causing hair loss has several aspects to it I learned.

Oxidative Gultamate Toxicity is a major reason for TRPV1 activation.

As mentioned in the paper that is linked above,”

“ Along with ionotropic and metabotropic glutamate receptors, the cystine/glutamate antiporter x©(-) may play a critical role in CNS pathology. High levels of extracellular glutamate inhibit the import of cystine, resulting in the depletion of glutathione and a form of cell injury called oxidative glutamate toxicity. Here we show that a portion of the cell death associated with NMDA receptor-initiated excitotoxicity can be caused by oxidative glutamate toxicity. In primary mouse cortical neurons the cell death resulting from the short-term application of 10 microm glutamate can be divided into NMDA and NMDA receptor-independent phases. The NMDA receptor-independent component is associated with high extracellular glutamate and is inhibited by a variety of reagents that block oxidative glutamate toxicity. These results suggest that oxidative glutamate toxicity toward neurons lacking functional NMDA receptors can be a component of the excitotoxicity-initiated cell death pathway.”

Glutamate is what people have when they are allergic to Gluten for example. It activates the NMDA receptor . Casein which is a protein found in milk also activates the NMDA receptor and thus causes increased glutamate release. Also responsible for lactose intolerance and allergies in people. These are the two foods that are to be completed avoided by people with gluten intolerance/sensitivities…

Here is another paper labeled :
Oxidative challenges sensitize the capsaicin receptor by covalent cysteine modification

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2785298/

The capsaicin receptor TRPV1, one of the major transduction channels in the pain pathway, integrates information from extracellular milieu to control excitability of primary nociceptive neurons. Sensitization of TRPV1 heightens pain sensation to moderately noxious or even innocuous stimuli. We report here that oxidative stress markedly sensitizes TRPV1 in multiple species’ orthologs. The sensitization can be recapitulated in excised inside-out membrane patches, reversed by strong reducing agents, and blocked by pretreatment with maleimide that alkylates cysteines. We identify multiple cysteines required for full modulation of TRPV1 by oxidative challenges. Robust oxidative modulation recovers the agonist sensitivity of receptors desensitized by prolonged exposure to capsaicin. Moreover, oxidative modulation operates synergistically with kinase or proton modulations. Thus, oxidative modulation is a robust mechanism tuning TRPV1 activity via covalent modification of evolutionarily conserved cysteines and may play a role in pain sensing processes during inflammation, infection, or tissue injury.
Now Cysteine or L-Cysteine which is an important amino acid rich in Sulfur (which our hair is made of) also involved in making GLUTATHIONE… which is the bodies number one antioxidant.

Several research papers have shown low scalp levels of glutathione in balding men. Grey hair also is accompanied by low Glutathione which many of us have as well.

The above paper also mentions how “TRPV1 activation by capsaicin in fact increases substantially following oxidative stress”
That means that CAPSAISIN OR chili peppers are not the actual cause of hair loss. Garlic, Onions, Curcumin/Turmeric Powder, Bell Peppers, Ginger, Oregano, all things with a pungent taste or odor contain ingredients that activate the TRPV1 receptor. Garlic contains allicin, for example .

There are many people such as many of my latino friends who have full and complete thick hair coverage and growth on their heads…. And they eat a lot of spicy food! And they sweat too like I do, I confirmed that by asking them when I was explaining to them the connection between TRPV1 and hairloss.

The hairloss on our scalps is a mark of neurological inflammation that is systemic/occurring all over the body….

Oxidative environments are what produce free radicals that lead to ageing and other health issues.

Now here is further evidence of how oxidative environments ALTER the cysteinyl sulfhydryl groups due to a change in the redox state.
All Redox means is reduction/oxidation. That is how the human body works.
• Oxidation is the loss of electrons or an increase in oxidation state by a molecule, atom, or ion.
• Reduction is the gain of electrons or a decrease in oxidation state by a molecule, atom, or ion.

Thimerosal which contains the highly toxic metal Mercury is used as a preservative in most human vaccines in the United States and around the world.
This article explains how:

Thimerosal decreases TRPV1 activity by oxidation of extracellular sulfhydryl residues

TRPV1, a receptor for capsaicin, plays a key role in mediating thermal and inflammatory pain. Because the modulation of ion channels by the cellular redox state is a significant determinant of channel function, we investigated the effects of sulfhydryl modification on the activity of TRPV1. Thimerosal, which oxidizes sulfhydryls, blocked the capsaicin-activated inward current (I(cap)) in cultured sensory neurons, in a reversible and dose-dependent manner, which was prevented by the co-application of the reducing agent, dithiothreitol. Among the three cysteine residues of TRPV1 that are exposed to the extracellular space, the oxidation-induced effect of Thimerosal on I(cap) was blocked only by a point mutation at Cys621. These results suggest that the modification of an extracellular thiol group can alter the activity of TRPV1. Consequently, we propose that such a modulation of the redox state might regulate the physiological activity of TRPV1.

What this article is saying is that Thimerosal doesn’t allow the TRPV1 receptor to FUNCTION PROPERLY.

As mentioned in one of the previous articles, OXIDATIVE STRESS MARKEDELY SENSITIZES TRPV1.

So there is a major depletion of the antioxidant GLUTATHIONE in the body and scalp after cysteinyl sulfhydryl groups are oxidized by Thimerosal which is a highly absorbable form of Mercury.

So Mercury causes the formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) or put simply or free radicals that damage cells and tissues all over the body and in the human scalp.

As mentioned in one of the previous papers above:
“Cystine is required for the synthesis of the potent intracellular-reducing agent glutathione (GSH). When GSH is depleted by extracellular glutamate, cells die from a form of programmed cell death.

Multiple forms of nerve cell death also have been identified in excitotoxic CNS primary culture eparadigms that follow exposure to glutamate.”
So to sum this all up and connect the dots…
For SEVERAL reasons, the TRPV1 receptor stops working normally. It becomes supersensitized.

This causes the release of Glutamate which then causes excitotoxicity or nerve cell death and the release of MULTIPLE INFLAMMATORY MARKERS all over the body.
Glutamate release occurs by the ACTIVATION of the NMDA RECEPTOR.
When Glutamate Is in excess, Sulfhydryl Groups that contain Cysteine are depleted and thus LESS GLUTATHIONE IS PRODUCED, WHICH IS THE BODIES MAIN ANTIOXIDANT.

My main theory regarding all this is that Mercury poisoning is what starts the deadly chain reaction that than results in our hairloss.
Evidence that supports this is the fact that Mercury and TESTOSTERONE react badly together, unlike Mercury and Estrogen which seems to lessen the bad toxic effects of Mercury. Testosterone on the other hand AMPLIFIES the effects of Mercury.

That is why hairloss is not CONSTANT. What I mean by that is that native people of Indian decent from south America or even Asians do ACQUIRE hair loss when they are vaccinated and abused by the system and their bodies are toxified.

The reason MOST Mexicans for example don’t have hairloss is that most WEREN’T EVEN VACCINATED. Most migrated over the last 20 years… and their families were mostly poor. The last thing on their minds was to go shove a nasty deadly vaccine down their childs body.
And than our diet is based on VEGETABLE OIL and FATS that also CAUSE MAJOR FREE RADICAL AND OXIDATIVE DAMAGE in the body.
Gluten and Casein (found in milk) are other factors that cause GLUTAMATE TOXICITY.

It is proven that consuming both results in DEPELTION OF GLUTATHIONE. Sulfur which is found in foods such as eggs is needed to form Glutathione. People with Gluten intolerance lack the proper amounts of Sulfur to help form this important antioxidant.

CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT ABOUT MERCURY’S INTERACTIONS WITH TESTOSTERONE
AND HOW THE FILTHY VACCINE INDUSTRY HAS TRIED THEIR BEST TO AVOID HAVING TO CEASE PUTTING THIMEROSAL INTO VACCINES:
http://www.bolenreport.com/Mark%20Geier/vaccine%20industry%20panic.htm#sthash.Wku5HR8w.dpuf

Just below are written copies of two speeches delivered to the African Delegation of the UN Treaty. They started the process of eliminating Thimerosal at the UN. The vaccine industry was taken by surprise. In short, the Africans were told that they were dumped on by the vaccine industry - that those vaccines rejected by the US, Canada, and Europe were injected into THEIR children. Here are the letters.

The first from Mark Geier MD, PhD

“It is my honor to speak to you who are delegates and leaders from many nations in Africa. I am Dr. Mark Geier, from the Coalition for Mercury-free Drugs. I hold both an MD and a PhD. My specialties include genetics and epidemiology. As an American physician, I treat 1500 patients who suffer from neurodevelopmental disorders, the result of mercury-containing vaccines. (Rev. Sykes’ son is one of my patients.) T
thimerosal, half mercury by weight, is a form of organic mercury which has been used in vaccines since the 1930’s. Thimerosal, used as a preservative, is favored by the pharmaceutical industry because it is cheap and enables the industry to keep making vaccines in old and dirty factories. Sadly, Thimerosal also causes developmental problems, mental retardation and autism in mercury-sensitive children. Boys are more susceptible to mercury poisoning than girls, because testosterone amplifies the toxicity of this poison. Now I know you’ve been told there’s just a little bit of mercury in the vaccines. The issue is not the amount of mercury as much as its toxicity.
What you were not told is that for “this tiny amount” of mercury in one dose of vaccine to be safe, you would have to weigh 250 kg or 550 pounds, according to the US EPA. Yet, your infants may get not just one, but several doses of vaccine with Thimerosal, on a single doctor’s visit. If one speck of Thimerosal can poison an entire lake, then mere micrograms in even one dose of vaccine can derail the neurological development of an unborn or newborn child.
As a doctor, I am very concerned that if mercury is not removed from all vaccines, people are going to refuse vaccines for fear of mercury, thus needlessly exposing children to preventable infectious disease. Furthermore, in the developed world, using Thimerosal even on your skin, has been illegal for years. It defies logic that Thimerosal, which is illegal to put on your skin because it is so toxic, should still be permitted to be injected as part of a vaccine!
The US Public Health Service called for the urgent removal of Thimerosal from vaccines in 1999. While millions of doses of vaccine still contain full-dose Thimerosal, finally many vaccines are now available in mercury-free or mercury-reduced formulations in the United States. Children around the world, no matter their place of birth or their income level, deserve safe vaccines.
The practice of providing mercury-reduced and mercury-free vaccines to developed countries while insisting that developing nations take mercury-containing ones is wrong. I want your children to have safe vaccines just like I want all children to have safe vaccines. Mercury is an insidious poison, and the last place on earth it should be is in a shot intended for a child or pregnant woman.”

Respectfully Submitted,

Dr. Mark Geier, CoMeD, Inc."

  • See more at:

http://www.bolenreport.com/Mark%20Geier/vaccine%20industry%20panic.htm#sthash.Wku5HR8w.dpuf

Go to the CDC (Center for Disease Control) own website to get the ingredients for all Vaccines currently given in the United States. For people not familiar with the CDC that is the US Governments health arm…

This is the link, you can download it and see all the ingredients listed.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

FORMALDEHYDE, which is a preservative used to freeze body parts is ALSO included in MOST VACCINES and so is ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE… which is another HEAVY METAL and highly toxic. It is also found in deodarants.

So Imagine this, since the day we were born, at least most of us have been exposed to Mercury and so many other harmful substances that were directly injected into our little bodies… Is it really a SURPRISE that MOST CAUCAUSIAN or WESTERN MEN suffer from hairloss now??

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that hairloss can be considered an ACCELERATED FORM OF AGEING. Now what is causing this accelerates ageing and hairloss?

As I mentioned, number one would have to be Mercury poisoning.
We all have it in us without a doubt. A simple hair mineral test can confirm that.

Most people nowadays are Gulten sensitive or allergic or have Celiac Disease also due to Mercury causing inflammation and damage to their NMDA receptor (glutamate) system.

Most of the diseases and the resulting LOW LEVELS of GLUTATHIONE AND sulfur in the human body can be traced back to the heavy metals such as Mercury.
So Mercury, Gluten, Casein… these are some of the things that DEPLETE GLUTATHIONE AND ACTIVATE THE GLUTAMATE RECEPTOR (NMDA) AND THUS ACTIVATE THE TRPV1 RECEPTOR AND THE RESULTING NEUROLOGICAL INFLAMMATION.
Now you are asking, well what can we do about it? How do we treat it? How do I reverse my hairloss?

Well these are some of the things I have done with varying degrees of success. Note though, hairloss cannot be reversed OVERNIGHT. If anyone is telling you that they are lying. There is no magical cells that can be injected into the scalp or such… Its because hair cycle is inimically linked to inflammation in the body. If that is continuing system wide than no matter how many things you insert in the scalp they will have no long term benefit! That is why Rogaine or Minoxidil doesn’t work. Not to mention it CAUSES INFLAMMATION by producing NITRIX OXIDE.

Yes, you have been lied to. Minoxidil is just another money making multi million dollar business for the crooks incharge of the pharmaceutical industry.

As far as propecia goes, it works by reducing PROGESTERONE.
Drinking cow’s milk leads to an INCREASE OF PROGESTERONE.
PROSTAGLANDIN D2 , which has been implicated in hair loss also increases Progesterone.

Melatonin, which has shown to grow hair in dogs works by INHIBITING PROGESTERONE.

Another important note about PGD2… it increases cholesterol, which is the precursor to steroidogenesis.


#2

Another important note about PGD2… it increases cholesterol, which is the precursor to steroidogenesis.

This paper shows an important finding, that reducing cholesterol INHIBITS TRVP1 activation and thus neurological inflammation. Niacin , the kind with FLUSH is a natural way to lower your cholesterol.
The flush does cause an initial increase in PGD2 but it turns out that it actually leads to depletion of pgd2 the more Niacin is used from cells.


#3

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
when they are vaccinated and abused by the system and their bodies are toxified. [/quote]

Here we go with another conspiracy theorist. Jumping from eating chilli peppers to mercury poisoning. I half expected you to start on amalgam fillings and eating too much tuna.


#4

NOW THE TREATMENT AND THINGS I USE TO BLOCK OR ANTAGONIZE THE TRPV1 RECEPTOR AND TO RAISE MY GLUTATHIONE (ANTIOXIDANT LEVELS). I will also post pictures shortly of this years effort… I just need to take updated pictures since the last batch was about 2 months ago… that way you can see a good before/after effect.

Antagonist for TRPV1 include the hormone DHEA. It completely inhibits it thus reducing neurological inflammation.

Competitive inhibition of the capsaicin receptor-mediated current by dehydroepiandrosterone in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons.

Here is another paper:

To block the NMDA receptor and thus excess Glutamate, Magnesium works great.
It is natural and readily available.

WAYS TO DECREASE PROSTAGLANDIN D2

Hairloss is also caused by EXCESSIVE THERMAL HEAT WHICH IS GENERATED BY INCRESAED BLOOD FLOW TO THE SCALP. A cool scalp has an effect of DECREASING INFLAMMATION AND THUS DECREASING PGD2

I use topical NASAL DECONGESTANT that contains oxymetazoline. Its cheap and over the coutner. NASAL DECONGESTANTS ARE VASOCONTRICTORS, meaning they REDUCE BLOOD FLOW. Pseudoephedrine IS ANOTHER ONE. I also take ORAL decongestant pills together with the topical spray to maximize the effect and to fight inflammation.

Read this paper:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2268053/

Latisse or Bimatoprost works also by the same mechanisms which is that it contains PROSTAGLANDIN F2A which is a VASOCONSTRICTOR.

Latisse does regrew hair and I can personally vouch for that.

But I think there are other cheaper routes than expensive Latisse to get the Vasoconstriction needed to cool the scalp.

I am also using Vitamin b-12 topically (MethylCobalamin form) Don\\'t use the cyano form because that contains a molecule of Cyanide and the body also has to convert it to the methyl form.

This above paper shows how Glutathione is INCREASED after Vitamin B-12 supplementation. Important thing to note is that you must use the ORAL SUBLINGUAL FORM. That goes under the tongue.
Swallowing it slows the absorption and you don\\'t get as much.

Selenium and L-Cysteine amino acid ARE VERY IMPORTANT. to raising your bodies GLUTATHIONE LEVELS.

Selenium also get this… binds to MERCURY and detoxifies the body of it… they both are attracted to each other on an atomic level.

That is why they DONT WANT YOU CONSUMING SELENIUM. That is the single MOST IMPORTANT SUPPLEMENT AFTER MAGNESIUM to take to help build ANTI OXIDANT LEVELS AND ENERGY LEVELS IN CELLS.

The daily recommended allowance of 200 micrograms is simply not correct just like the daily intake of Iodine is limited to 150 micrograms. It is designed to KEEP YOU SICK… so you are always at the mercy of hospitals/doctors/pharmaceuticals and their expensive synthetic drugs… The daily 150 microgram dose just COVERS YOUR THYROID from developing GOITER… but doesn’t meet the requirements for your other body parts.

I have several doctors in my family and they all couldn\\'t believe and accept that I was and still am taking over 100 mg of Iodine Lugols solution DAILY. for the last almost 2 years!! I am fine and much more healthier than ever.

I was able to get rid of my candida fungal growth. Iodine took out all kinds nasty gunk for a whole week … it started coming out as green thick mucous from my eyes, mouth, nose… It was that candida/yeast infection I had for so many years since I was a kid honestly. I would wake up with crusty eyes but I always thought that was NORMAL.

After having a compromised immune system by all those VACCINES since the day I was born… and fed with Mercury and Aluminum in them and than Fomaldehyde … which destoryed my stomach/guts good bacteria and so many other body fucntions… I am not surprised I suffered from Candida/yeast overgrowth.

Well anyways, the Iodine got rid of that… and it is safe to take 100mg/day.
There are good doctors that have proven and used these therapies to cure countless illnesses and to detox the body of not just mercury but FLUORIDE.

Also, Iodine helps to resensitize glucose receptor cells and make you process glucose much better which helps fight obesity. Glucose intolerance is another main cause/reason in hairloss and so I take Iodine to combat that too.

800 micrograms of Chromium/day and 5mg/Biotin together have also shown to help increase glucose sensitivity/processing.

That is important too. A whole sytem wide detox and cleansing… If we are to achieve opitmal hair growth and health we cannot have MERCURY AND other toxins inhibiting are ANTI OXIDANT LEVELS AND ENERGY LEVELS (ATP)… we have to get this crap out… otherwise they will continue to interact with our male bodies and the increased amounts of Testosterone we have which is the reason MALES experience HAIR LOSS way more than women.

Back to Selenium… I take daily 2000 micrograms and I am alive and well.
If anything… I notice my grey hair keeps on changing to black. Go figure!
Your thyroid requires Selenium too as well together with L-Tyrosine to properly absorb Iodine.

The three most essential and important minerals I take our :

  1. Magnesium Chloride -500mg/day after a meal split in two dosage of 250mg
  2. Selenium - 2000micrograms/day
  3. Iodine - 50mg/day

I sometimes take 100mg Iodine but for beginners I would stick to 50mg since it will cause a detox effect and you might feel warm and see mucus coming out of your body. To support that detox take 1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt and 1000mg of Vitamin C to assist your liver and kidneys.

I would suggest that we stop worshipping other companies and doctors… people thats sole motivation for the most part is to make money for themselves and buy their million dollar mansions. I have several doctors in my family and trust me I know how they operate. What their mentality is.

They could care less if they are injecting you with poisons even after you confront them with the truth.

It is up to each one of us to decide what is best for us and to protect our bodies.

To sit around for decades waiting for some OTHER HUMAN BEING to come up with a magical solution to your hairloss is not the answer. YOU ARE ALL CREATED EQUAL BY ALLAH/GOD… there is no reason to bend over for thee big pharmaceutical companies… and also these so called new startups. They cannot come up with the magic cure because the cure was always simple… our bodies were created perfect… if given the right environment to blossom in.


#5

A quick note about DHT… which has been the moniker associated with balding.

As shown in the posts above… Testosterone and Mercury together create a lot more inflammation and disruption in the body … and DHT is a metabolite of Testosterone… so in a way DHT doesn’t help when MERCURY IS PRESENT and stuck in our nerves and where the TRPV1 receptors are located.

It has been found that detoxing mercury out of the brain and other nervous tissue is extremely difficult. I forgot to mention but I also use Alpha Lipoic Acid -R form which is the only supplement that crosses the blood brain barrier.
It is also a natural chelator of heavy metals/poisons.

I also used L-Histidine which is the precursor to Histamine.
It is another very strong chelator of heavy metals and also increases vascularity… you may have noticed how most people with thick hair have toned bodies or better looking leaner features.

That is my observation.

Our balding compatriots on the other hand suffer from obesity… low energy… vascular insufficiency… So to some it up… the BEST WAY TO COUNTERACT all this damage is to RAISE THE BODIES OWN SELF DEFENSE…of antioxidants… and keep inflammation markers low.


#6

Forgot to mention … but DHT DECREASES BY AGE… as proven… but HAIRLOSS INCREASES… and doesn’t stop. So DHT CANNOT BE THE SOLE CAUSE OF HAIRLOSS.
it never was.

Its just to make billions for Big Pharma.


#7

the TRPV1 receptor is the only area that suffers hair loss… can you at least agree on that? doesn’t matter if you dont its obvious truth… but show some appreciaton for someones hard work and research meaning mine

Or you are welcome to not add anything to the conversation if you have your usual doubts… go stay bald bye get off my thread


#8

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
They could care less if they are injecting you with poisons even after you confront them with the truth.

It is up to each one of us to decide what is best for us and to protect our bodies.

To sit around for decades waiting for some OTHER HUMAN BEING to come up with a magical solution to your hairloss is not the answer. YOU ARE ALL CREATED EQUAL BY ALLAH/GOD… there is no reason to bend over for thee big pharmaceutical companies… and also these so called new startups. They cannot come up with the magic cure because the cure was always simple… our bodies were created perfect… if given the right environment to blossom in. [/quote]

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
doesn’t matter if you dont its obvious truth… but show some appreciaton for someones hard work and research meaning mine[/quote]

Good luck with your delusions of grandeur and one man mission against hair loss.


#9

I literally lol’ed while reading this. :smiley: this is gold :rotfl:

Also I think posting a self-pic with a sexy look on your face is extremely relevant to your theory. :smiley:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]

My name is Umair and I am 29 years old and have suffered hairloss since I was 19. I live in the great state of Texas. I have spent YEARS and THSOUANDS OF DOLLARS getting to where I am today trying all kinds of treatments, supplements, and everything else you can imagine.

Ok the time has come… for everyone to know WHY we have hairloss in that certain familiar pattern on just the top crown area and front.
The sides and back don’t really loose much hair at all.

I wondered about this myself for YEARS… and only just about 1 YEAR AGO FOUND OUT WHY:
The cause or reason is : TRPV1 RECEPTOR does not work properly. It has been damaged to say the least which results in NEUROLOGICAL INFLAMMATION

This is how I discovered this connection… I was eating hot chili peppers and I noticed as usual I was sweating on the top of my head and the front ONLY…not on the sides or the back near the neck… I WAS LIKE HOLD ON… This has to mean something…

And I would recommend by the way, that EVERYONE reading this breakthrough information, conduct their own little experimentation at home by SIMPLY eating a Hot Chili Pepper… and notice how you will not sweat on the back or sides…

From my many years of research, I knew that the TRPV1 receptor is activated when you eat anything with capsaicin in it… which is found in chili peppers!

TRPV1 Receptor INHIBITS HAIR GROWTH
This research paper makes it clear that ACTIVATION of the TRPV1 receptor INHIBITS hair growth. So all this time many people have tried to peddle Chili Peppers and Capsaicin creams… I myself even tried those once… truth is it doesn’t work. It causes neurological inflammation on the other hand… more about that below.

I have never seen this OBVIOUS connection mentioned ANYWHERE ELSE… I wonder why? Most probably because the focus has always been on what the MAINSTREAM MEDIA/BIG PHARMACEUTICALS always said (DHT, DHT, DHT, DHT,) and so called DOCTORS…

More about why we have been lied to and manipulated and their motivations for doing so later below…
OK now that I established why certain areas of the scalp go bald (TRPV1) lets talk about why this receptor malfunctions and what can be done to prevent this.

The neurological inflammation that sets of inflammatory markers and also activates the TRPV1 receptor thus causing hair loss has several aspects to it I learned.

Oxidative Gultamate Toxicity is a major reason for TRPV1 activation.

As mentioned in the paper that is linked above,”

“ Along with ionotropic and metabotropic glutamate receptors, the cystine/glutamate antiporter x©(-) may play a critical role in CNS pathology. High levels of extracellular glutamate inhibit the import of cystine, resulting in the depletion of glutathione and a form of cell injury called oxidative glutamate toxicity. Here we show that a portion of the cell death associated with NMDA receptor-initiated excitotoxicity can be caused by oxidative glutamate toxicity. In primary mouse cortical neurons the cell death resulting from the short-term application of 10 microm glutamate can be divided into NMDA and NMDA receptor-independent phases. The NMDA receptor-independent component is associated with high extracellular glutamate and is inhibited by a variety of reagents that block oxidative glutamate toxicity. These results suggest that oxidative glutamate toxicity toward neurons lacking functional NMDA receptors can be a component of the excitotoxicity-initiated cell death pathway.”

Glutamate is what people have when they are allergic to Gluten for example. It activates the NMDA receptor . Casein which is a protein found in milk also activates the NMDA receptor and thus causes increased glutamate release. Also responsible for lactose intolerance and allergies in people. These are the two foods that are to be completed avoided by people with gluten intolerance/sensitivities…

Here is another paper labeled :
Oxidative challenges sensitize the capsaicin receptor by covalent cysteine modification

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2785298/

The capsaicin receptor TRPV1, one of the major transduction channels in the pain pathway, integrates information from extracellular milieu to control excitability of primary nociceptive neurons. Sensitization of TRPV1 heightens pain sensation to moderately noxious or even innocuous stimuli. We report here that oxidative stress markedly sensitizes TRPV1 in multiple species’ orthologs. The sensitization can be recapitulated in excised inside-out membrane patches, reversed by strong reducing agents, and blocked by pretreatment with maleimide that alkylates cysteines. We identify multiple cysteines required for full modulation of TRPV1 by oxidative challenges. Robust oxidative modulation recovers the agonist sensitivity of receptors desensitized by prolonged exposure to capsaicin. Moreover, oxidative modulation operates synergistically with kinase or proton modulations. Thus, oxidative modulation is a robust mechanism tuning TRPV1 activity via covalent modification of evolutionarily conserved cysteines and may play a role in pain sensing processes during inflammation, infection, or tissue injury.
Now Cysteine or L-Cysteine which is an important amino acid rich in Sulfur (which our hair is made of) also involved in making GLUTATHIONE… which is the bodies number one antioxidant.

Several research papers have shown low scalp levels of glutathione in balding men. Grey hair also is accompanied by low Glutathione which many of us have as well.

The above paper also mentions how “TRPV1 activation by capsaicin in fact increases substantially following oxidative stress”
That means that CAPSAISIN OR chili peppers are not the actual cause of hair loss. Garlic, Onions, Curcumin/Turmeric Powder, Bell Peppers, Ginger, Oregano, all things with a pungent taste or odor contain ingredients that activate the TRPV1 receptor. Garlic contains allicin, for example .

There are many people such as many of my latino friends who have full and complete thick hair coverage and growth on their heads…. And they eat a lot of spicy food! And they sweat too like I do, I confirmed that by asking them when I was explaining to them the connection between TRPV1 and hairloss.

The hairloss on our scalps is a mark of neurological inflammation that is systemic/occurring all over the body….

Oxidative environments are what produce free radicals that lead to ageing and other health issues.

Now here is further evidence of how oxidative environments ALTER the cysteinyl sulfhydryl groups due to a change in the redox state.
All Redox means is reduction/oxidation. That is how the human body works.
• Oxidation is the loss of electrons or an increase in oxidation state by a molecule, atom, or ion.
• Reduction is the gain of electrons or a decrease in oxidation state by a molecule, atom, or ion.

Thimerosal which contains the highly toxic metal Mercury is used as a preservative in most human vaccines in the United States and around the world.
This article explains how:

Thimerosal decreases TRPV1 activity by oxidation of extracellular sulfhydryl residues

[/quote]


#10

Guys, is there any chemist here or a doctor? Can anybody confirm any of these information?


#11

Interesting theories… And I say theories not theory because there’s a lot going on there. Most of it seems to be a lot of biochemistry and endicrinology which you have CHOSEN to connect to hairloss.

You seem a bit odd and full of yourself (with the pictures especially the weird topless ones a while back) but this is an interesting angle, and you’ve compiled a lot of research. To connect all these things, thimerosal, glutathione reductase, mercury, etc. to hairloss is a bit arbitrary and whack if you ask me. Remember, MPB is CONCLUSIVELY proven to be genetically inherited. Period, no room for argument.

But I think your ideas should be looked at by experts, just in case. I really doubt it, but there MAY be something there, at least to satisfy people’s intellectual curiosity.

You seem to have a voracious appetite for facts. Are you s graduate student? You say you have doctors in your family. Why don’t you show these ideas to some university research professor, a biochemist, endocrinologist, or skin biologist? You could write a paper, and be the next Dr. Cotsarelis!


#12

Not me–I haven’t the time right now; I’m too busy putting the final touches to formulating the Unified Field Theory. (All right, goes like this: since space is a vacuum, yet it has starlight passing through it, which means space must be there, but being a vaccum it empty. How can there be nothing somewhere, and yet light can pass through it? But what’s really happening is what scientists call dark matter is really the vacuum of space sucking everything toward it. Once we can harness the power of space vacuum, we will have unlimited energy.


#13

#14

It’s like the masturbation theory - there is nothing on earth, no fact, no study, no evidence, not even a commandment on Moses’s tablets, that will ever shut down the debate on this topic.


#15

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a blonde wigs for women and it is perfect.


#16

[quote]Remember, MPB is CONCLUSIVELY proven to be genetically inherited. Period, no room for argument.

[postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]

It’s like the masturbation theory - there is nothing on earth, no fact, no study, no evidence, not even a commandment on Moses’s tablets, that will ever shut down the debate on this topic.[/quote]

^ guy who obviously masturbates a ton and is scared it has an effect on hormone levels (fact) and that it releases DHT (fact)

you point to one single study that says the DHT doesn’t stay around long enough to cause baldness… one single study.

Just because nobody has studied something, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.


#17

Interesting. Maybe an expert can give some comments.
"Remember, MPB is CONCLUSIVELY proven to be genetically inherited.“
Rogerthat,feel like sharing this…I know of 2 brothers, both above 45 i think (lawyers in my state; their father is also a bald lawyer who has written 2 volumes on Portuguese Law, which law is followed in my state relating to succession, marriage,etc.)- 1 is moderately bald. Other has superb hair. Last week, i said this to a colleague(A) of mine who was making fun of another colleague who had a HT and had nothing to show for it " I am betting that the 2nd guy (brother) uses a round hairbrush” when this guy (A) (28 years maybe) told me that hairloss depends on genetics. I had guessed that this guy (A) uses a circular brush (not a rolling brush)- i asked him so, and he said “Yes, since I was 14” (A has also good hair).
I noticed/asked few guys with v. good hair-guys in their 30-40 ies- 1 is a moderate smoker since childhood (i think this guy also uses a round brush) ; his brother doesn’t wash his hair every day. Another uses warm cocunut oil before washing his hair. 1 vagabond (local) living in my city also has v.good hair (obviously he does not have bath).

Boyintown, i appreciate you experimenting with yourself and sharing …i think there is some truth in balding due to inflammation.I suffer inflammation/baldness near the whorl.(Baldness at front also).
Me thinks there are thousands of factors which influence hair loss and believe your statement that believing that some guy will come up with a cure for ALL bald guys is wishful thinking.


#18

[quote] ^ guy who obviously masturbates a ton and is scared it has an effect on hormone levels (fact) and that it releases DHT (fact)

you point to one single study that says the DHT doesn’t stay around long enough to cause baldness… one single study.

Just because nobody has studied something, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. [/quote]

Is there a study proving that sticking your tongue into an electric socket won’t make your mathematical skills improve?

A lack of direct research evidence against an idea does not make it plausible.

I don’t have to prove that ejaculation doesn’t affect hormone levels. It does, temporarily. It just doesn’t affect net average hormone levels. That IS researched. A rising tide at the beach is not proof that the world’s sea levels have just gone up a couple feet overall.

Ejaculation does not affect net average hormone levels, or net average levels of androgenic activity throughout the body in general. If it did then mankind would have been studying that phenomenon for centuries. We would be telling athletes & weightlifters to jerk off more and raise their androgen levels naturally instead of screwing up their bodies with artificially supplemented hormones. We would have been traditionally telling warriors to do it a ton in the weeks leading up to battle (instead of there being old wives tales recommending that athletes to AVOID any kind of sex/ejac the night before.) Etc.

You can prove that ejaculation affects hormone levels all day long. It does not reinforce the masturbation = MPB theory until you prove that the difference is in the net average as well as just the temporary.

So go on, continue to dismiss what I say, and continue believing that refraining from masturbation will save your hair. We both know that you aren’t going to change your opinion just from reasoned arguments to the contrary. Nor if I had a pile of direct evidence, or even a commandment written on Moses’s tablets.


#19

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bmaamba[/postedby]
Interesting. Maybe an expert can give some comments.
"Remember, MPB is CONCLUSIVELY proven to be genetically inherited.“
Rogerthat,feel like sharing this…I know of 2 brothers, both above 45 i think (lawyers in my state; their father is also a bald lawyer who has written 2 volumes on Portuguese Law, which law is followed in my state relating to succession, marriage,etc.)- 1 is moderately bald. Other has superb hair. Last week, i said this to a colleague(A) of mine who was making fun of another colleague who had a HT and had nothing to show for it " I am betting that the 2nd guy (brother) uses a round hairbrush” when this guy (A) (28 years maybe) told me that hairloss depends on genetics. I had guessed that this guy (A) uses a circular brush (not a rolling brush)- i asked him so, and he said “Yes, since I was 14” (A has also good hair).
I noticed/asked few guys with v. good hair-guys in their 30-40 ies- 1 is a moderate smoker since childhood (i think this guy also uses a round brush) ; his brother doesn’t wash his hair every day. Another uses warm cocunut oil before washing his hair. 1 vagabond (local) living in my city also has v.good hair (obviously he does not have bath).[/quote]

Your anecdote has no bearing on whether MPB is a genetically inherited condition. Single genes can be recessive and multiple genes interact. Eg. If two parents are unfortunate enough to have a child with (translocation) Down syndrome this does not mean that all of their future children will be born with the same condition.


#20

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]

That is why hairloss is not CONSTANT. What I mean by that is that native people of Indian decent from south America or even Asians do ACQUIRE hair loss when they are vaccinated and abused by the system and their bodies are toxified.

The reason MOST Mexicans for example don’t have hairloss is that most WEREN’T EVEN VACCINATED. Most migrated over the last 20 years… and their families were mostly poor. The last thing on their minds was to go shove a nasty deadly vaccine down their childs body.
And than our diet is based on VEGETABLE OIL and FATS that also CAUSE MAJOR FREE RADICAL AND OXIDATIVE DAMAGE in the body.
Gluten and Casein (found in milk) are other factors that cause GLUTAMATE TOXICITY.[/quote]

This is laughable nonsense.

The reason why people from some groups have less hair loss than in others is genetic.

Please show one study that verifies your claims that there is a connection between hair loss and vaccinations among natives in South America or any other group.