As Promised....The REAL reason we have HAIRLOSS: TRPV1 RECEPTOR

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
the TRPV1 receptor is the only area that suffers hair loss… can you at least agree on that? doesn’t matter if you dont its obvious truth… but show some appreciaton for someones hard work and research meaning mine
[/quote]

Plese show evidence of this too.

Ha,ha…4 hours back i asked 1 more guy (good hair + coconut oil) (maybe in mid twenties) if he was using the round hair brush. His reply " since 10 years back". He actually removed the brush from his pocket and showed it to me.
Seems to my mind…forget the genes…use the round brush frequently on the scalp combing the hair (start from teens/early twenties)… use coconut oil on scalp…maybe do not use soap on scalp every day…bye bye baldness.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bmaamba[/postedby]
Ha,ha…4 hours back i asked 1 more guy (good hair + coconut oil) (maybe in mid twenties) if he was using the round hair brush. His reply " since 10 years back". He actually removed the brush from his pocket and showed it to me.
Seems to my mind…forget the genes…use the round brush frequently on the scalp combing the hair (start from teens/early twenties)… use coconut oil on scalp…maybe do not use soap on scalp every day…bye bye baldness.[/quote]

Incredibly scientific, this.

I asked a guy with good hair today if he wore suspenders instead of a belt. He said yes. Wear suspenders. Bye bye baldness.

@Boyinhtown

Thx for your reasearch and build up a connection.
For me it had some new infos and some are old.

To have a look on TRPV1 Receptor sounds very promising

I read that Selenium build up a connection with mercury but its still in body and much heavier to get out in body. And this connection will stored in Brain and Organs and may is one reason of Alzheimer… Sounds not so cool…
May a detoxing cure with Castor Oil makes more sense?

Havent know about Iodine thats so good. In Japan they take over the food minimum 12.5 but also lot of mercury from fish?

I dont saw any previous photo from you. Could you post it to see the pogress?

Greets froms Swiss

Suspenders? wtf?
Let me put it like this… i think the round brush(i counted >80 bristles on it) massages the scalp very well (the downward pressure/weight of palm helps) .
You do not think that massaging the scalp is very beneficial for the hair? I think it is and do not need a scientist/dermatologist/HT doctor to tell me this ( i have observed this in lots of cases).
Of course bye bye baldness comment was wrong (it was meant in a joking way).

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bmaamba[/postedby]
Suspenders? wtf?
Let me put it like this… i think the round brush(i counted >80 bristles on it) massages the scalp very well (the downward pressure/weight of palm helps) .
You do not think that massaging the scalp is very beneficial for the hair? I think it is and do not need a scientist/dermatologist/HT doctor to tell me this ( i have observed this in lots of cases).
Of course bye bye baldness comment was wrong (it was meant in a joking way).[/quote]

You might think it, but your stories mean nothing without evidence.