Alvi Armani FUE - 7 Month result

Hey everyone…

I am at my 7 month mark. Everything is coming along great, couldn’t be happier. After reading some posts over the months, a lot of people request photos to be outside.

So, I specifically took these photos outside to show how nice the results have come to this point, even in the natural sunlight. I also included some pre-op and immediate post-op photos as well.

Looking forward to some comments.

Different angles, different lighting.

Why?

» Different angles, different lighting.
»
» Why?

This is good efforts with the photos. It covers all different angles and were shot in all possible lighting imaginable.

when you have a ton of hair in front line and add another 3-4000 grafts you gonna have a good results.This is Armani’s work.

» when you have a ton of hair in front line and add another 3-4000 grafts you
» gonna have a good results.This is Armani’s work.

The patient had 2,300 grafts in zones 1 and 2, not 4,000. And I would hardly qualify the patient as having a ton of hair.

You look great man… congrats! :slight_smile:

outdoor pictures are supposed to be better, more candid than pics taken indoor or with flash. My only suggestion is to add a video clip and that would be perfect.

Looking really good! That close up of your hairline is remarkable.

Guess you really rolled the dice on this one and thankfully everything worked out in your favor, you had diffuse thinning and could have had shock loss because of the procedure, thank goodness that is not the case.

leong19, thats a really nice result. Its great to see that you are so happy with your result. That hairline pic looks awesome. Thanks for sharing your story in here.

» Guess you really rolled the dice on this one and thankfully everything
» worked out in your favor, you had diffuse thinning and could have had shock
» loss because of the procedure, thank goodness that is not the case.

Dr. Armani is very skilled at implanting in between existing hairs. I had grafts placed all between my exisitng hair and never experienced a hint of shockloss. I attribute this to Dr. Armani and his staff.

I agree. That looks like a damn good case of avoiding possible major shockloss. Good patient + good doc + good luck.

The hairline is awesome. With HTs I think the best hairline results are when they’re just made as soft as possible. I know that harder-transitioning hairlines do happen in nature but HT work is selling an illusion. Doing the hairline transition on the softer side of the ideal range just sells it better.

The front looks a bit loaded (compared to the top behind it) to me in some of the after shots. Not something that anyone who isn’t a HT junkie would ever notice, but the next round of work he could use some grafts into the top of the head a couple inches behind the front hairline.

Are you saving any grafts and has Armani planned for possible future hairloss in your frontal and top area attributed to diffuse thinning?

I received only 2200 grafts. I am very please with Dr. Armani, I feel he did a great job.

Thanks hairwego, I appreciate the nice comment. I was hoping the hairline picture would come out good because I was excited that result in particular.

Thanks so much, it is my pleasure. I am glad you guys take time to check out my story as well. I couldn’t be happier.

Dr. Armani and myself dicussed possible future thinning because of my age/family history. We decided to evaluate at a later date once this procedure is at complete growth, which is 18 months.

I had my complete faith and trust in Dr. Armani. We talked about the possibility, but with his expertise and past success I did not have one worry.

Its hard to take shots outside and get the right angles of your head and the sun while all the while trying your best to not looking like an idiot in your yard. I tried to do that as well and it took me a few times to get what I thought was a good shot but it took a few times. I wish i could take pictures while driving with the windows down looking in the side mirror because that always seems like the perfect honest hair shot. Thank you for your efforts with the out door shots and it looks great by the way.

Leeoooooooooooooong, just what I been waiting for…your update.

Holy shyt 7 months? What the hell is going on lol. You look better than most guys do post 1 yr mark. I just added your results as 1 of my now Top 5. Simply remarkable. I read in previous posts (yes the nay-sayers lol) that it only looks good cause you had some hair in those areas. Let me REMIND people to look at other clinics patient results; the results are good but you will notice that theY do not go into areas with EXISTING hairs rarely… they do not implant inbetween hairs BECAUSE IT IS DAMN DIFFIcULT AND REQUIRES A LOT OF SKILL! IN OTHER SURGEONS HANDS THIS WILL RESULT IN SHOCKLOSS!. 10 thumbs to Armani. This is an entirely different skill on another level on its own. CONGRATS :ok:

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»