After ACELL gets me my hair back

maneless reminds me of CollegeChemistryStudent from another hairloss forum…always talking about women in terms of a 1-10 scale. :expressionless:

» maneless reminds me of CollegeChemistryStudent from another hairloss
» forum…always talking about women in terms of a 1-10 scale. :expressionless:

well its ok to use such a scale, but to use it all the time is a bit freaky. you can even talk about women without that. its anyway individuel how you “rate” a woman.

» Judging women’s attractiveness on a linear scale…that type of shallow
» thinking is why many of us are in this forum in the first place. We are
» judging ourselves on the same kind of scale.

exactly. good point! and coz maneless does this so extremly , he probably suffers from his balding more than other guys in here, who still suffer from it enough.

we shouldnt judge women just on their looks. there are other factors. if you understand this, you will feel better about your hairloss. this thinking in terms of attractivness is why we are here and hope so badly for a cure. i cant exclude myself sadly.

i think everyone cares for attractivness and balding or beeing bald gives you a disadvantage in this part. but we shouldnt see it too dramatically. best is to relax while we wait for a cure.

i give you an example why you shouldnt judge women just on their looks. there was a girl, i first didnt think she was very attractive , but then i fall in love with her. sadly she had a boyfriend who she loves. well, you cant decide who you fall in love with. but this shows, you even can fall in love with women who you first dont think are very attractive. so not everything is about looks.