After ACELL gets me my hair back

I’m going to reject all women who aren’t at least 7’s. I will only sleep with 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s. No more second-stringers for maneless.

Please stop posting, no one cares. It’s absolutely astonding, you seriously believe that hair is the one and only reason for your lack of success with women. Talk about deluded.

» I’m going to reject all women who aren’t at least 7’s. I will only sleep
» with 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s. No more second-stringers for maneless.

well I dont want to put you down but I think you are a bit too excited :slight_smile: Try some valium if you can :slight_smile:

» Please stop posting, no one cares. It’s absolutely astonding, you
» seriously believe that hair is the one and only reason for your lack of
» success with women. Talk about deluded.

No, I won’t stop posting. If you don’t like my posts then don’t read them. And yes, I know that the once I get my hair back I’ll have women all over me, and the women will be attractive. I can get women now but it won’t be the same women I can get when I have a full head of hair. And if you are bald then you aren’t getting hot women either and I know it. Bite that!

» » I’m going to reject all women who aren’t at least 7’s. I will only
» sleep
» » with 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s. No more second-stringers for maneless.
»
» well I dont want to put you down but I think you are a bit too excited :slight_smile:
» Try some valium if you can :slight_smile:

I don’t want to put you down but you must think the same thing I think. You must want your hair back too or else you wouldn’t be coming here. And you must think that if you got your hair back then something positive would happen in your life or else you wouldn’t care if you got your hair back. So what is it that you think happens if you get your hair back? Do you think that if you get your hair back then the next time you go fishing you catch bigger fish? I don’t think so. Do you think that getting your hair back entitles you to a prettier car? I don’t think so. I think that, just like I thin, you think that if you get your hair back then you will have more and better women.

» » Please stop posting, no one cares. It’s absolutely astonding, you
» » seriously believe that hair is the one and only reason for your lack of
» » success with women. Talk about deluded.
»
» No, I won’t stop posting. If you don’t like my posts then don’t read
» them. And yes, I know that the once I get my hair back I’ll have women all
» over me, and the women will be attractive. I can get women now but it
» won’t be the same women I can get when I have a full head of hair. And if
» you are bald then you aren’t getting hot women either and I know it. Bite
» that!

This is irony at it’s best, you’re obviously so wound up about the fact that women judge you because you’re bald, but you’re judging women soley on their apperance too, hypocrite.

I’m not bald, and I have a lovely girl - nice try. :slight_smile:

» I’m not bald, and I have a lovely girl - nice try. :slight_smile:

I don’t think there ARE many bald guys on these forums to be honest.

» » I’m not bald, and I have a lovely girl - nice try. :slight_smile:
»
» I don’t think there ARE many bald guys on these forums to be honest.

Exactly. Most of us are just psychos.

» » » I’m going to reject all women who aren’t at least 7’s. I will only
» » sleep
» » » with 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s. No more second-stringers for maneless.
» »
» » well I dont want to put you down but I think you are a bit too excited
» :slight_smile:
» » Try some valium if you can :slight_smile:
»
»
» I don’t want to put you down but you must think the same thing I think.
» You must want your hair back too or else you wouldn’t be coming here. And
» you must think that if you got your hair back then something positive would
» happen in your life or else you wouldn’t care if you got your hair back.
» So what is it that you think happens if you get your hair back? Do you
» think that if you get your hair back then the next time you go fishing you
» catch bigger fish? I don’t think so. Do you think that getting your hair
» back entitles you to a prettier car? I don’t think so. I think that, just
» like I thin, you think that if you get your hair back then you will have
» more and better women.
I agree with you to some extent maneless. Hair does make you more attractive of course (in many cases at least), and hence the first impression will be more positive, i.e., you will have a larger pool of women to choose from actually. Some really good looking girls don’t like bald/thinning guys (of course those girls are not for a serious relationship) and with hair you have them available too. So in that case you are right. And yeah, I would like my hair back in order to feel more attractive and confident and with that have a larger pool of women to choose from :slight_smile: I am working on my confidence now too, when I’m thinning, but I’m not one of those guys that just don’t give a heck if they are thinning or not; it DOES affect my confidence unfortunately, A LOT.

So it is best if we just not insult each other, and only talk about research oriented topics I think, because as you see, when you post something like this there are people with different opinions, and a chat like that doesn’t belong here I guess.
These are my thoughts though hehe.

» » » Please stop posting, no one cares. It’s absolutely astonding, you
» » » seriously believe that hair is the one and only reason for your lack
» of
» » » success with women. Talk about deluded.
» »
» » No, I won’t stop posting. If you don’t like my posts then don’t read
» » them. And yes, I know that the once I get my hair back I’ll have women
» all
» » over me, and the women will be attractive. I can get women now but it
» » won’t be the same women I can get when I have a full head of hair. And
» if
» » you are bald then you aren’t getting hot women either and I know it.
» Bite
» » that!
»
» This is irony at it’s best, you’re obviously so wound up about the fact
» that women judge you because you’re bald, but you’re judging women soley on
» their apperance too, hypocrite.
»
» I’m not bald, and I have a lovely girl - nice try. :slight_smile:

No, you read incorrect sh!t into the things other people say. I’m not one bit wound up that women judge men largely on men’s appearance. I don’t blame women one bit for doing that. We, myself included, do the same thing to women. And it sounds like you do too or else you wouldn’t have made sure you got yourself a “lovely girl.”

I am wound up because I can’t get the hot women that I used to be able to get and truth to tell I do not believe you have a “lovely girl” unless you got her before you started losing your hair or when you had only lost a little hair.

And if you are actually telling the truth and you really do have a “lovely girl” despite your hairloss then you have big character/mental problems because that would mean that you don’t need hair to get attractive women and that begs the question “why do you need hair?” Do you need it for confidence? If you do then you are a weak boy instead of a man, and you’re girlish because you apparently want to sit like some lady fair in front of some vanity mirror feasting on your prettiness so you can get confidence like some delicate pretty woman.

I want hair to get lots of hot women into the sack. Bite that dude. I don’t need hair for confidence, and I certainly don’t worry about feeling pretty. I’m sorry that your character issues make you desire feeling pretty the same way a woman desires to feel pretty.

» » » » I’m going to reject all women who aren’t at least 7’s. I will only
» » » sleep
» » » » with 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s. No more second-stringers for maneless.
» » »
» » » well I dont want to put you down but I think you are a bit too
» excited
» » :slight_smile:
» » » Try some valium if you can :slight_smile:
» »
» »
» » I don’t want to put you down but you must think the same thing I think.
»
» » You must want your hair back too or else you wouldn’t be coming here.
» And
» » you must think that if you got your hair back then something positive
» would
» » happen in your life or else you wouldn’t care if you got your hair back.
»
» » So what is it that you think happens if you get your hair back? Do you
» » think that if you get your hair back then the next time you go fishing
» you
» » catch bigger fish? I don’t think so. Do you think that getting your
» hair
» » back entitles you to a prettier car? I don’t think so. I think that,
» just
» » like I thin, you think that if you get your hair back then you will
» have
» » more and better women.
» I agree with you to some extent maneless. Hair does make you more
» attractive of course (in many cases at least), and hence the first
» impression will be more positive, i.e., you will have a larger pool of
» women to choose from actually. Some really good looking girls don’t like
» bald/thinning guys (of course those girls are not for a serious
» relationship) and with hair you have them available too. So in that case
» you are right. And yeah, I would like my hair back in order to feel more
» attractive and confident and with that have a larger pool of women to
» choose from :slight_smile: I am working on my confidence now too, when I’m thinning,
» but I’m not one of those guys that just don’t give a heck if they are
» thinning or not; it DOES affect my confidence unfortunately, A LOT.
»
» So it is best if we just not insult each other, and only talk about
» research oriented topics I think, because as you see, when you post
» something like this there are people with different opinions, and a chat
» like that doesn’t belong here I guess.
» These are my thoughts though hehe.

I did not start the insults they did.

Man, you sound like an honest man and I appreciate that a lot more than the phoney stuff those other guys said. Are you sure you are feeling a loss of confidence? Could it be depression instead? They feel very similar. You might feel depressed because you know that hairloss prevents you from getting the hot women that you are attracted to. You are a man, and there is nothing unreasonable about you wanting hot women. Something (hairloss) has happened to you and it inhibits your ability to get hot women. You are a great man and I admire your honesty. I feel very strongly that ACELL will restore your hair and then you will once again be attracting hot women and you will be back in the saddle. I have every faith in you and I have every faith that once you get your hair back you will be quite the bull again. It is not your fault that you can’t attract hot women anymore. You see, the hot women know they are hot and they want to use their hotness to get hot men the same as we want to get our hair back so we can be hot again and we can get hot women. And you are intelligent so you understand that. I know you’re intelligent because you understand that we will get hotter and more women if we have hair. And women like intelligent men so when you get your hair back you will be goodlooking and intelligent. It’s a lethal combo.

» » I’m not bald, and I have a lovely girl - nice try. :slight_smile:
»
» I don’t think there ARE many bald guys on these forums to be honest.

We’re bald or balding.

Hot women don’t like bald guys and they don’t like guys who are balding past a point either. Perhaps these guys who can relate to my point because they are young guys who have lost 3 hairs and are shaking in their boots over it.

bump , my post is next

» You are right manless, you had a rational approach to the subject of
» attraction that, myself, adopt.We had some deep discussions about that
» around december07 to feb08, I dont know if you were reading at that
» time.Anyway you are right about the lethal combo…But here is the seduction
» Trinity its rich+hot(cute)+smart
»
»
» PS: I would rather encourage that the board get into these discussion
» while waiting for the Acell results…Its really better than discussing the
» science foe the 1000th time.Many guys here cant stand it anymore !

You are right! If you have money also then you are a major stud. Good looks + high intelligence + money = You are absolutely irresistable to women. They simply have to have you.

You are right manless, you had a rational approach to the subject of attraction that, myself, adopt.We had some deep discussions about that around december07 to feb08, I dont know if you were reading at that time.Anyway you are right about the lethal combo…But here is the seduction Trinity its rich+hot(cute)+smart and the bunker bastard is : famous+rich+hot(cute)+smart…one last point both famous and rich induce the Power for man which make women worship him (Among the known effects of the Bunker bastard is the (weird phenomenon) something like super hot girls throwing themselves on the guy in the street and begging him to be with them for a night!)…

PS: I would rather encourage that the board get into these discussion while waiting for the Acell results…Its really better than discussing the science foe the 1000th time.Many guys here cant stand it anymore !

On a scientific level here is some psychology and Social psychology points :

The matching hypothesis proposed by Goffman (1952) suggests why people become attracted to their partner. It claims that people are more likely to form long standing relationships with those who are equally physically attractive as they are. The study by Walster and Walster (1969) supported the matching hypothesis by showing that partners who were similar in terms of physical attractiveness expressed the most liking for each other. Murstein (1972) also found evidence that supported the matching hypothesis: photos of dating and engaged couples were rated in terms of attractiveness. A definite tendency was found for couples of similar attractiveness to date or engage

You see this is the Science I’m talking about …this is what I talked about manytimes and manless did too and Striver.

Also you can find this readworthy too :

“Findings suggest that interpersonal similarity and attraction are multidimensional constructs (Lydon, Jamieson & Zanna, 1988), in which people are attracted to others who are similar to them in demographics, physical appearance, attitudes, interpersonal style, social and cultural background, personality, interests and activities preferences, and communication and social skills. A study conducted by Theodore Newcomb (1961) on college dorm roommates suggested that individuals with shared background, majors, attitudes, values, and political views became friends.”

wow, so much bs and you agree to him. women dont judge you just on your appearance. thats a fact. women go for other things too. like your personality and what you have to say.

well, i dont want to destroy your little dreams, but you wont get hotter women, just coz you have hair. though , i agree that you will think you will get hotter women and this maybe really gets you hotter women. but this is just coz the way you think about it.

anyway, i dont like the words “better women” like “good women” or “bad women” judged on appearance. what are you for people if you say “good woman” to a beautiful woman and “bad woman” to a not so beautiful woman???

is that how you should talk about other people?

» wow, so much bs and you agree to him. women dont judge you just on your
» appearance. thats a fact. women go for other things too. like your
» personality and what you have to say.
»
» well, i dont want to destroy your little dreams, but you wont get hotter
» women, just coz you have hair. though , i agree that you will think you
» will get hotter women and this maybe really gets you hotter women. but this
» is just coz the way you think about it.
»
» anyway, i dont like the words “better women” like “good women” or “bad
» women” judged on appearance. what are you for people if you say “good
» woman” to a beautiful woman and “bad woman” to a not so beautiful
» woman???
»
» is that how you should talk about other people?

You actually have ONE point, Helpme. It was wrong of me to say “better” women. That was my “before hairloss” thinking because I’m starting to think I might get my hair back soon. Truth to tell, hairloss should have taught us all, myself included, that people may be more attractive but they aren’t better or worse people simply because they’re more attractive. You are definitely right about that point.

However, I disagree with your other point which implies that women are significantly into personality. Think about it Helpme, think about all the women who go for jack@ss guys if the guys look good. It’s ridiculous. Look at how that goodlooking but creepy and dangerous psychopath got the attractive Lacy Peterson and the blond chick he cheated on her with plus he cheated on lacy with other attractive women. There must have been signs in his character that Scott was not a good man, but the women didn’t notice because they were too moved emotionally by his good looks. All they could see was his attractiveness. You can say that he tricked them, but anyone as cold, cruel, and calculating as Scott is, must have been giving the women some signs that he was not a good man and yet they wanted him.

Did you know that Tim McVey (kind of goodlooking with a full head of hair) was getting mail bags full of love letters from women all over the United States while he was sitting on death row for blowing up the Muriah Building? His partner (I can’t remember his name) is a balding and plain-looking guy who was getting ZERO love letters from women. Not much difference between these guys in terms of character, but only the better looking guy with the full head of hair was getting attention from women.

This is reality, Helpme.

I am definately going to have to agree with maneless for the first time ever probably in that everyone knows physical attraction is the primary foundation for any relation with a member of the opposite sex.

you can scream “women care about more than looks” from now until you turn blue in the face, and ill still think your full of sht. women are very particular with who they choose to sleep with and while personality may seal the deal, looks get your foot in the door. Stop bullshtting.
Women in their 20s are just as materialistic and superficial as we are when it comes to outward appearance. the guys who make women out to be mother theresa’s, like their all born with a maternal instinct to weed out badboys and only go for the good head on the shoulder regardless of looks, are the guys that dont get laid but read books and forums about how to get laid.

On the other hand, for me to say that when i get my hair back im only doing 10’s is retarted for myself. I hooked up with plenty of women when my hair was at its peak and i never went out of my way to only hook up with 10’s. I would like to say that if my hair ever gets back to being as full as it was, with a great hairline to boot, i will hookup with whoever the hell i feel like hooking up with. I have a good personality and i know that for me personally, with a great haircut styled the way i want to, not the way my thinned out temples tell me to style, i could get any girl i wanted.

Girls dont have to be 10’s for me to like them. In fact, ill leave the 10’s for the other guys. because the 10’s are usually the ones who have been fcking since they were 14 years old because theyve always know they were hot. that to me isnt attractive. A 9 for me may be a 5 to other people, but all it comes down to in the end, is if she attracts you.

» » You are right manless, you had a rational approach to the subject of
» » attraction that, myself, adopt.We had some deep discussions about that
» » around december07 to feb08, I dont know if you were reading at that
» » time.Anyway you are right about the lethal combo…But here is the
» seduction
» » Trinity its rich+hot(cute)+smart
» »
» »
» » PS: I would rather encourage that the board get into these discussion
» » while waiting for the Acell results…Its really better than discussing
» the
» » science foe the 1000th time.Many guys here cant stand it anymore !
»
» You are right! If you have money also then you are a major stud. Good
» looks + high intelligence + money = You are absolutely irresistable to
» women. They simply have to have you.

typical youthful ignorance

money or looks or hair or intelligence wont get you a woman

you want a woman who wants you for your hair? for your money? for your career?
if this is the type of woman you seek, then you deserve what you get

There are TONS of guys out there with FULL HEADS of hair, never lost one hair, who are friggin ugly…hair will not change an ugly man into a stud

so maybe maneless hair wont help you…do not assume hair will make you a chick magnet