Acell

Last line says Acell is already approved for other uses by FDA

"Sgt Shilo Harris admits his story sounds like science fiction.

Every three days, Brooke Army Center doctors put some “Pixie Dust” where Shilo’s left index finger used to be.

"The first couple of times they did it I said, ‘That’s it?’ They said, “That’s it.’ I said, 'Whoo, no needles!” Sgt. Harris said.

Pixie Dust to regenerate a limb is uncharted territory. Shilo Harris is the first.

“Using Pixie Dust, we’re gonna use this product and see what happens,” Dr. Steven Wolf said.

“It’s real easy, it’s almost too simple,” Harris said.

Army video shows Dr. Wolf putting Pixie dust on the Shilo’s finger for the first time. That was one month ago.

“After about a week, this little knot started coming up right here.”

Everybody is curious about his Pixie Dust finger.

“It’s growing, yeah,” Harris said.

How long did they say it’ll take?

They don’t know the answer to most questions, not even how it will look.

“I think he’s probably going to end up with more length and maybe half a finger,” Dr. Wolf said.

“Even if it would grow out half, it would make a big difference because I’m so limited with these two fingers,” Harris said.

What is Pixie Dust? Think of it as cell food.

“What it does is attracts stem cells, circulating cells all of us have running around our bodies,” Dr. Wolf said.

The cells stop to munch on the protein, fat and carb molecules in the Pixie Dust, then they see the missing finger…and say:

“I’m right here by a bone, therefore I need to be bone,” Dr. Wolf said.

The bag of Pixie Dust, actually called cellular matrix, is a bargain. It costs about $100, but for injured soldiers and, someday the rest of us:

“It has endless possibilities,” Harris said. “How would you like to go the doctor, man, you have a bad heart. The doctor says, 'Hey, you do, but well I’ll grow you another one, no big deal.”

Pixie dust, which comes from pig bladders, is already FDA approved for other uses."

mell.

Please the link of the story.

The writer made some mistakes (e.g : its not the 1st time the “Pixie dust” has been experimented on humans ) .

Yet I’m happy that what has been said about positive signs of the soldier’s regeneration are confirmed.

The old dudes do all see some hope in this summer but everybody is fearing yet another disillusionment so I’ll just keep my mouth shut.

Here is the link.
http://www.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/health&id=6216619

“Pixie dust, which comes from pig bladders, is already FDA approved for other uses.” … So where do I buy it please? :slight_smile:

» “Pixie dust, which comes from pig bladders, is already FDA approved for
» other uses.” … So where do I buy it please? :slight_smile:

vetern use…will be available in few weeks for humans

» “Pixie dust, which comes from pig bladders, is already FDA approved for
» other uses.” … So where do I buy it please? :slight_smile:

the magic pixie dust rejuvenates everything it touches, I hope Sharon Stone uses it as soon as possible, I liked so much the way she was ( child memories )

» » “Pixie dust, which comes from pig bladders, is already FDA approved for
» » other uses.” … So where do I buy it please? :slight_smile:
»
» the magic pixie dust rejuvenates everything it touches, I hope Sharon
» Stone uses it as soon as possible, I liked so much the way she was ( child
» memories )

thanks for the update, i will link this story on another forum where there is interest as well, i did call the 410-715-1700# last week and a rep told me that it would be out in july,

» » » “Pixie dust, which comes from pig bladders, is already FDA approved
» for
» » » other uses.” … So where do I buy it please? :slight_smile:
» »
» » the magic pixie dust rejuvenates everything it touches, I hope Sharon
» » Stone uses it as soon as possible, I liked so much the way she was (
» child
» » memories )
»
» thanks for the update, i will link this story on another forum where there
» is interest as well, i did call the 410-715-1700# last week and a rep told
» me that it would be out in july,

Then we’ll let the testing begin… :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys this stuff actually really might work imho. just take strong antiandrogen, wound, use it, and pray.

I wonder what the price will be and how effective it actually is. It’d be nice if the guy could regrow his finger really.

debris …

Yeah it might really works …In fact I do agree that we will need all the prayers of the word and to be Honest I think that this is the balds best shot to this time through History of mankind.I’m a very balanced self-controling person yet I’m feeling some stress I should say…

Did not expect the hour of truth to come so soon …we have been expecting Intercytex all the time although we kept an eye on acell and the other stuff…But we never expected that Acell will outpass everybody and to be within our reach so soon …we have been theorizing about it ,I did for the least, and didt project that we will see what it really does this summer.No theory no science , nothing ! just put the pixiedust and wait…and y’ll know are you going to be the bald joe or the normal joe for the remaining of your life !!Damn this summer is the moment of truth thats it and what stresses me more that I do share the viewpoint of benji …if acell and follica do not work we are really left alone for a long time !

Sometimes we think that we have our destiny in hand that we prepare our future and make plans and calculate our decisions and while that might be true…Here is something that will have the biggest impact on each of us , yet we have no power to impact it what so ever…the PixieDust will either work or wont and we wont be able to change that…Powerless …lets hope it just works …

» debris …
»
» Yeah it might really works …In fact I do agree that we will need all the
» prayers of the word and to be Honest I think that this is the balds best
» shot to this time through History of mankind.I’m a very balanced
» self-controling person yet I’m feeling some stress I should say…
»
» Did not expect the hour of truth to come so soon …we have been expecting
» Intercytex all the time although we kept an eye on acell and the other
» stuff…But we never expected that Acell will outpass everybody and to be
» within our reach so soon …we have been theorizing about it ,I did for the
» least, and didt project that we will see what it really does this summer.No
» theory no science , nothing ! just put the pixiedust and wait…and y’ll
» know are you going to be the bald joe or the normal joe for the remaining
» of your life !!Damn this summer is the moment of truth thats it and what
» stresses me more that I do share the viewpoint of benji …if acell and
» follica do not work we are really left alone for a long time !
»
»
» Sometimes we think that we have our destiny in hand that we prepare our
» future and make plans and calculate our decisions and while that might be
» true…Here is something that will have the biggest impact on each of us ,
» yet we have no power to impact it what so ever…the PixieDust will either
» work or wont and we wont be able to change that…Powerless …lets hope it
» just works …

With all that’s currently going on in celluar technology, I dare say within the next 5 years there may be a honest cure/treatment for hairloss.

» Did not expect the hour of truth to come so soon …we have been expecting
» Intercytex all the time although we kept an eye on acell and the other
» stuff…But we never expected that Acell will outpass everybody and to be
» within our reach so soon …we have been theorizing about it ,I did for the
» least, and didt project that we will see what it really does this summer.No
» theory no science , nothing ! just put the pixiedust and wait…and y’ll
» know are you going to be the bald joe or the normal joe for the remaining
» of your life !!Damn this summer is the moment of truth thats it and what
» stresses me more that I do share the viewpoint of benji …if acell and
» follica do not work we are really left alone for a long time !
»

Agreed, however, some sort of abrasion would be necessary before administring ACELL…it Won’t work just by putting it on the scalp. The before/after pics on ACELL’s site are very promising, if it regrows everything (skin+fur) in animals with active immune systems…it should do a decent job in humans as well.

Another key point is that DHT in men starts dropping after 25, so even if it rejuvenates existing follicles (prone to minitaurization), the thinning won’t be aggressive and should be controllable with a decent topical inhibitor i.e. ASCJ-9 foam etc

Oh! and its $100 a bag, so it’s relatively cheap too!

Hello everyone.

Now I must admit that I really haven’t been following this whole ACELL/pixie dust thing so please be patient with me.My hopes have always been with ICX.
I have just checked out the photos & I am stunned.BUT!!! HTP butchery is founded on fraudulent photos,what proof is there that these photos are not fake? The healing of the wound & the regrowth of the hairs in the CAT is unbelievably fast.The gentleman that had pixie dust applied to his damaged finger claimed that his finger not only healed but his finger nail grew ridiculously fast.

Based on this THEORY,we wouldn’t even have to wait 3 months to see our hairs regrow as we have to with a HTP? In THEORY we will have hair in a matter of weeks? (finding this very hard to believe but I’ll keep going)

So if I do some sort of dermabrasion to the dense scaring on my head, scarring that has existed for a VERRRRYYYYYYYYYYY long time,apply the pixie dust,tissue will regrow in that area along with new hair?? Truth be told,I don’t want a full head of hair anymore,I just want my scarring to be repaired so I can look like a NORMAL bald man.My donor area is mutilated,donor hair isn’t susceptible to hairloss so any hair that will regrow from pixie dust wont fall out anyway : )
I WILL BE REPAIRED !!!
I will still be bald but normal looking : )

MY CONCERNS:
I wonder if you have to treat the damaged area with pixie dust straight away?
The kitty & dog where treated when the wound was fresh.Is there a certain window of opportunity where if you wait to long to treat the area the dust wont work ? As i said before,I have scarred for a looooong time, will it work in areas that have been scared for so long ?
I no longer have hair roots there,it’s nothing but scar tissue.Pixie dust will grow hair in an area that hasn’t seen hair for years ?

If this really is available for HUMAN use next month,wont there have to be some BS trial that will drag on for years before it is useable?

Why haven’t the greedy,money hungry,evil vaulcher strip surgeons looked into this? They will adopt ANYTHING that makes them more money.

BIGGEST CONCERN:
IF the US military has been trialling this & having success then why have they taken an interest in ICX skin rejuvenation? If pixie dust does work why would they give a sh*t about ICX products?
Maybe it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be?
Unless the US governments interest in ICX was nothing more then ICX B.S ?
Maybe ICX’s “Pre Stimulation” is something similar to ACELL’s approach ? Who knows,ICX may cure the world using ACELLS flag ?

I am a foolish man. I was overly excited by ICX & now I am doing the same thing. Oh God let this work.

First of all, I really feel bad for you - what a doc did to your scalp. terrible!

Since you’ve got scars - which are made up of thick collagen buildup, I’ve got my doubts that ICX would work for you. First thing you need to do is repair the scalp as much as you can.

You should look in Copper-Peptides (CP) from SkinBiology. The website also have articles on scar reduction etc. CPs are quite effective at remodelling/repairing damaged skin and combining them with hydroxy acids will definitely reduce scars and improve the inner structure of your skin BUT it will take months! so don’t expect a miracle.

» So if I do some sort of dermabrasion to the dense scaring on my head,
» scarring that has existed for a VERRRRYYYYYYYYYYY long time,apply the pixie
» dust,tissue will regrow in that area along with new hair?? Truth be told,I
» don’t want a full head of hair anymore,I just want my scarring to be
» repaired so I can look like a NORMAL bald man.My donor area is
» mutilated,donor hair isn’t susceptible to hairloss so any hair that will
» regrow from pixie dust wont fall out anyway : )

You definitely need to try a combination of hydroxy acids + CPs, over time that should remodel much of the structure of your skin, Then ACELL will probably work better too.

» MY CONCERNS:
» I wonder if you have to treat the damaged area with pixie dust straight
» away?

You’d need to dermabrade the area, it doesn’t work by just putting it onto the skin.

» If this really is available for HUMAN use next month,wont there have to be
» some BS trial that will drag on for years before it is useable?

NO, you need a prescription from your doc and $100.

» BIGGEST CONCERN:
» IF the US military has been trialling this & having success then why have
» they taken an interest in ICX skin rejuvenation? If pixie dust does work

US government is investing in different products - just as any good investor would do, instead of putting all their eggs in one basket.

» Maybe it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be?

It isn’t, it’s not a magic cure e.g. anyone who is expecting this guy to regrow a fully functional & normal looking finger is dreaming. ACELL has it’s limits and the guy may grow a finger look-a-like with some function, which by current standards is amazing.

» Unless the US governments interest in ICX was nothing more then ICX B.S ?
»
» Maybe ICX’s “Pre Stimulation” is something similar to ACELL’s approach ?

Abrasion does rejuvenate the skin, this is a proven procedure, read more at skinbiology, search for chemical peel/dermabrasion

» I am a foolish man. I was overly excited by ICX & now I am doing the same
» thing. Oh God let this work.

We’ll find out in a month, there are lot of men waiting to try this stuff.

» Last line says Acell is already approved for other uses by FDA
»
»
» "Sgt Shilo Harris admits his story sounds like science fiction.
»
» Every three days, Brooke Army Center doctors put some “Pixie Dust” where
» Shilo’s left index finger used to be.
»
» “The first couple of times they did it I said, ‘That’s it?’ They said,
» “That’s it.’ I said, 'Whoo, no needles!” Sgt. Harris said.
»
» Pixie Dust to regenerate a limb is uncharted territory. Shilo Harris is
» the first.
»
» “Using Pixie Dust, we’re gonna use this product and see what happens,” Dr.
» Steven Wolf said.
»
» “It’s real easy, it’s almost too simple,” Harris said.
»
» Army video shows Dr. Wolf putting Pixie dust on the Shilo’s finger for the
» first time. That was one month ago.
»
» “After about a week, this little knot started coming up right here.”
»
» Everybody is curious about his Pixie Dust finger.
»
» “It’s growing, yeah,” Harris said.
»
» How long did they say it’ll take?
»
» They don’t know the answer to most questions, not even how it will look.
»
» “I think he’s probably going to end up with more length and maybe half a
» finger,” Dr. Wolf said.
»
» “Even if it would grow out half, it would make a big difference because
» I’m so limited with these two fingers,” Harris said.
»
» What is Pixie Dust? Think of it as cell food.
»
» “What it does is attracts stem cells, circulating cells all of us have
» running around our bodies,” Dr. Wolf said.
»
» The cells stop to munch on the protein, fat and carb molecules in the
» Pixie Dust, then they see the missing finger…and say:
»
» “I’m right here by a bone, therefore I need to be bone,” Dr. Wolf said.
»
» The bag of Pixie Dust, actually called cellular matrix, is a bargain. It
» costs about $100, but for injured soldiers and, someday the rest of us:
»
» “It has endless possibilities,” Harris said. “How would you like to go the
» doctor, man, you have a bad heart. The doctor says, 'Hey, you do, but well
» I’ll grow you another one, no big deal.”
»
» Pixie dust, which comes from pig bladders, is already FDA approved for
» other uses.”

Actually what is Acell?Is it any hair growing drugs?How does it work?It is possible to get back the hair which i lost?

Hello Travis.

1st you have a lot of questions my friend :wink:

I see no possible linkng between the Intercytex and Acell technology …the 1st tries to multiply Dermal papilla cells from hairy sclap and injecting them into bald scalp .Acell wants to make the body heal better through regenerative medicine : not taking cells from other parts of the body …not cells specific to the hair …It just makes the body not just heal but also rebuild itsels …Acell is just a message a signal “Rebuild yourself” no matters the zone of the body, Intercytex is injecting the hair specific cells capable of saying “Make hair” to bald scalp …However the problem is that Intercytex needs a lot of this cells …therefore they need to myltiply them in vitro (in labs) .Unfortunately this cells when multiplied in labs stop saying “Make hair” when back into scalp …the generated one dont say the message we need to other cells when injected to bald scalp…Acell do not have this multiplication number … at least not in the same way as intercytex…the extra celliluar matrix opens the window of oppourtunity so that the body heals itself but in a regenrative way since it asks the stem cells to work but not the lazy of just healing the wounds…

To be frank with you …I do not know if for your case the Acell is a reliable solution .I think that you need to have your epidermis healthy in some way so that acell regenration cells give it the right signals to work.Also I do remember Intercytex stating in its website that its OK to have Hair transplants and later going through their HM operation…I’m not an expert in this field …Im just trying to give you my best objective opinion.

Hoping the best for you my friend…

aloevera also is useful for skin healing …

» To be frank with you …I do not know if for your case the Acell is a
» reliable solution .I think that you need to have your epidermis healthy in
» some way so that acell regenration cells give it the right signals to
» work.

Correct me if I am wrong but the cat & dogs had their skin ripped off to the bone.Both animals didn’t have any skin left behind.There was nothing left except for their BONES but they were still able to regrow tissue,hair & skin.
The dude lost his finger completely,scar tissue healed it & he put pixie dust on that & his finger regrew.
Based on all this,I fail to see how it wont work for me ???

» » To be frank with you …I do not know if for your case the Acell is a
» » reliable solution .I think that you need to have your epidermis healthy
» in
» » some way so that acell regenration cells give it the right signals to
» » work.
»
» Correct me if I am wrong but the cat & dogs had their skin ripped off to
» the bone.Both animals didn’t have any skin left behind.There was nothing
» left except for their BONES but they were still able to regrow tissue,hair
» & skin.
» The dude lost his finger completely,scar tissue healed it & he put pixie
» dust on that & his finger regrew.
» Based on all this,I fail to see how it wont work for me ???

Travis we certainly didt say it wont work for you …we said that you need to prepare your scalp so that you can have it as healthier as possible.

One more thing in the de novo hair paper of Cotsarelis which lead to founding Follica ,the researchers said in the Absract

“Here we show that, after wounding, hair follicles form de novo in genetically normal adult mice. The regenerated hair follicles establish a stem cell population, express known molecular markers of follicle differentiation, produce a hair shaft and progress through all stages of the hair follicle cycle. Lineage analysis demonstrated that the nascent follicles arise from epithelial cells outside of the hair follicle stem cell niche, suggesting that epidermal cells in the wound assume a hair follicle stem cell phenotype.”

Therefore its not a big deal if your hair follicls stem cells population has been damaged.For the Follica approach your epidermis is supposingly going to regenerate new hair follicles for you … So the question what are exactly those epidermal cells " in the wound ?"/epithélial cells (outside the hair follicle) ?
at what level of depth they are located ? and do you have them intact ?

DO you undestand my point ? guys any insights ?!

» Here is the link.
» http://www.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/health&id=6216619

Why cant they use this “pixie dust” to regrow his nose?..seriously.