Acell

» Why cant they use this “pixie dust” to regrow his nose?..seriously.

Well, it’s not black magic! :slight_smile:

Basically, the way it works is by triggering the regeneration system of the body. So theoratically, regrowing a nose is possible but you’d definitely need some sort of scaffolding to build cartildge, and then the skin would grow over it. Because Cells can’t just form a bridge in the air!

Therefore, regrowing skin is a lot easier than limbs. I’m very optimmistic about ACELL - 2 weeks to go!

» Correct me if I am wrong but the cat & dogs had their skin ripped off to
» the bone.Both animals didn’t have any skin left behind.There was nothing
» left except for their BONES but they were still able to regrow tissue,hair
» & skin.

The key here is the SIZE of the area. Tip of the finger, scars on animals all were small. I’m just guessing your strip scars are quite big, and that would definitely affect the result you’d get from ACELL.

Just remember, if it were a magical cure, everyone would be talking about it but there aren’t - so it most definitely isn’t a cure for all sorts of regeneration. However, it has been shown to regenerate skin quite remarkably, so that is a really good thing for us!

AFAIK, DHT raises together with estrogene, and T drops. Am I wrong?

» Agreed, however, some sort of abrasion would be necessary before
» administring ACELL…it Won’t work just by putting it on the scalp. The
» before/after pics on ACELL’s site are very promising, if it regrows
» everything (skin+fur) in animals with active immune systems…it should do
» a decent job in humans as well.
»
» Another key point is that DHT in men starts dropping after 25, so even if
» it rejuvenates existing follicles (prone to minitaurization), the thinning
» won’t be aggressive and should be controllable with a decent topical
» inhibitor i.e. ASCJ-9 foam etc
»
» Oh! and its $100 a bag, so it’s relatively cheap too!

So you guys think that Acell might work the direct way- wounding balding areas, then applying Acell? Instead to the indirect way of HT’s and Acell-ing the donor areas? If the direct way works, that would be perfect, but if we have to go the indirect way, I’d still never complain.

debris, T & DHT both DROP with aging.

» So you guys think that Acell might work the direct way- wounding balding
» areas, then applying Acell? Instead to the indirect way of HT’s and
» Acell-ing the donor areas? If the direct way works, that would be perfect,
» but if we have to go the indirect way, I’d still never complain.

Yes, HOWEVER, we base it on the fact that it’s been hailed as a regenerative compound. For example, the guy who lost his finger tip mentioned that he got his finger print back, his new finger doesn’t dry as much and the nail on that finger grows twice as fast as the other fingers. That essentialy means that ACELL has created a brand new finger tip.

If ACELL can do that then I can’t think of a reason why wounding the scalp (rather deeply) and then ACELL won’t regenerate the follicles & scalp and essentially return us to our pre-baldness stage.

But again, it’s not tested - we’re just theorizing yet. If there is solid science behind ACELL, it should work.

» debris, T & DHT both DROP with aging.
»
»
» » So you guys think that Acell might work the direct way- wounding
» balding
» » areas, then applying Acell? Instead to the indirect way of HT’s and
» » Acell-ing the donor areas? If the direct way works, that would be
» perfect,
» » but if we have to go the indirect way, I’d still never complain.
»
» Yes, HOWEVER, we base it on the fact that it’s been hailed as a
» regenerative compound. For example, the guy who lost his finger tip
» mentioned that he got his finger print back, his new finger doesn’t dry as
» much and the nail on that finger grows twice as fast as the other fingers.
» That essentialy means that ACELL has created a brand new finger tip.
»
» If ACELL can do that then I can’t think of a reason why wounding the scalp
» (rather deeply) and then ACELL won’t regenerate the follicles & scalp and
» essentially return us to our pre-baldness stage.
»
» But again, it’s not tested - we’re just theorizing yet. If there is solid
» science behind ACELL, it should work.

When I talked to the rep at Acell, he seemed to think that it may be a problem if it were used to regenerate tissue (and hair) on top of the scalp. He stated that they did not know how deep one must go to accomplish this. (The hair would not be DHT resistant). When I mentioned using Acell to regenerate donor hair and transplanting it to the top, he believed that would work. We will see.

» When I talked to the rep at Acell, he seemed to think that it may be a
» problem if it were used to regenerate tissue (and hair) on top of the
» scalp. He stated that they did not know how deep one must go to accomplish
» this. (The hair would not be DHT resistant). When I mentioned using Acell
» to regenerate donor hair and transplanting it to the top, he believed that
» would work. We will see.

Did the rep mentioned why he thought regeneration might be a problem? What I’m thinking is that you’d definitely need a medium peel to damage enough of the scalp/follicle for ACELL to be effective i.e. regenerate hair.

And if the above method actually restores original hair (instead of creating new) then that shouldn’t be bad at all. All we need to do is get the procedure every 5 years or so, and by that time we should have ASCJ-9 foam or TRC to update the genetic code of hair.

If dermabrasion can’t even pose enough of a wound to uncork some follicle healing possibilities with Acell, then I don’t know how in the hell we think Folica has been producing ALL-NEW follicles with wounds no deeper than that already.

It degrades androgen receptors, but I don’t think it’s permanent. Receptor is just a molecule. being created every time RNA expresses itself through your DNA. Degrading this molecule does not mean much. Body does create it all the time, and receptor is being degraded every time something binds to it.

Am I wrong?

I also heard that it is losely based on something that naturally occurs in curcumin.

Don’t be surprised if after you try it you grow a head on your head, now you’ll have two bald heads.

» » Correct me if I am wrong but the cat & dogs had their skin ripped off to
» » the bone.Both animals didn’t have any skin left behind.There was
» nothing
» » left except for their BONES but they were still able to regrow
» tissue,hair
» » & skin.
»
» The key here is the SIZE of the area. Tip of the finger, scars on animals
» all were small. I’m just guessing your strip scars are quite big, and that
» would definitely affect the result you’d get from ACELL.
»
» Just remember, if it were a magical cure, everyone would be talking about
» it but there aren’t - so it most definitely isn’t a cure for all sorts of
» regeneration. However, it has been shown to regenerate skin quite
» remarkably, so that is a really good thing for us!

» » So you guys think that Acell might work the direct way- wounding
» balding
» » areas, then applying Acell? Instead to the indirect way of HT’s and
» » Acell-ing the donor areas? If the direct way works, that would be
» perfect,
» » but if we have to go the indirect way, I’d still never complain.
»
» Yes, HOWEVER, we base it on the fact that it’s been hailed as a
» regenerative compound. For example, the guy who lost his finger tip
» mentioned that he got his finger print back, his new finger doesn’t dry as
» much and the nail on that finger grows twice as fast as the other fingers.
» That essentialy means that ACELL has created a brand new finger tip.
»

A new finger nail and it grows twice as fast? Isn’t there some relation between hair and finger nails? Like maybe that the two are composed of the same substance? Maybe this could work…

» It degrades androgen receptors, but I don’t think it’s permanent. Receptor
» is just a molecule. being created every time RNA expresses itself through
» your DNA. Degrading this molecule does not mean much. Body does create it
» all the time, and receptor is being degraded every time something binds to
» it.

you’re right…however, with daily application it should decrease the effects of androgen uptake by receptors, without any side effects.

» I also heard that it is losely based on something that naturally occurs in
» curcumin.

true…I read somewhere, it’s a more potent form of curcumin.

With ASC-J9 they basically took the relevant part of curcumin and ramped up its potency a couple dozen times over.

(Although I’m not trying to say it qualifies as any sort of “natural” substance. ASC-J9 is made from natural curcumin like gasoline is made from natural ancient plants.)

The ARs are constantly being replaced every couple of days. ASC-J9 would need to be indefinitely reapplied in that sense. I don’t know if there’s any long-term inhibition without the drug’s constant reapplication.

I think the big thing to realize with ASC-J9 is that there is probably no way for the body to compensate for it. If you deprive the ARs of androgens with something like Keto or Fin/Dut or RU58841, then the body’s normal response is to raise the number of ARs being generated to try to compensate. The ARs are the body’s natural check & balance in the system.

But now with ASC-J9 we’re talking about artificially reducing the ARs themselves. So all our existing anti-androgens would probably see a functional increase in strength with this stuff thrown into the mix. There would be fewer ARs in total, but each one would be getting at least as much stimulation as before. So there shouldn’t be any signals to the body that something is amiss, as opposed to what happens with the androgen-reducing methods we have now.

But there’s still potential trouble before assuming ASC-J9 is a go.

Benji recently dug up a study showing that licorice was actually KILLING hairs on rats. And chemically speaking, the methods of action between the licorice and circumin are similar.

I think the question is whether this effect is showing up with topical curcumin. If it’s not, then I think ASC-J9 is reasonably likely to be a safe bet not to damage hairs like licorice was doing.

» Don’t be surprised if after you try it you grow a head on your head, now
» you’ll have two bald heads.
»

LOL!!!
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

» If dermabrasion can’t even pose enough of a wound to uncork some follicle
» healing possibilities with Acell, then I don’t know how in the hell we
» think Folica has been producing ALL-NEW follicles with wounds no deeper
» than that already.

If acell needs a prescription, then what would you say to the doctor to get the prescription?

Just joking :slight_smile: but in theory … so far everything that works in rats does not work for mpb so killing hair in rats possibly means nothing :slight_smile:

These two do bind to the receptor as well dont they? So what is so new about this ASC-9 thing other then they used different marketing term to fool half of the planet to believe that this is the cure? I don’t get it. I tried to google more information about receptor degradation but did not find anything that would explain it enough.

» » If dermabrasion can’t even pose enough of a wound to uncork some
» follicle
» » healing possibilities with Acell, then I don’t know how in the hell we
» » think Folica has been producing ALL-NEW follicles with wounds no deeper
» » than that already.
»
»
» If acell needs a prescription, then what would you say to the doctor to
» get the prescription?

how about
gimme the sht, gimme the sht or I’ll unload this gun to your face you stupid mada faka!!!

:slight_smile:

But I guess that there’s going to be easier ways.

These two (I’m assuming you mean Circumin & Licorice) do bind to the receptor as well dont they? So what is so new about this ASC-9 thing other then they used different marketing term to fool half of the planet to believe that this is the cure? I don’t get it. I tried to google more information about receptor degradation but did not find anything that would explain it enough.

Umm . . . Does “a couple dozen times any natural potency” not seem like an improvement in the situation to you?

Regular natural Circumin also stains your skin orange.

» Don’t be surprised if after you try it you grow a head on your head, now
» you’ll have two bald heads.

LOL !!