Acell

Can anybody confirm that Acell are releasing their human grade product later this year? I checked thier website and I couldn’t see it any where, it does say though that they have clearance from the FDA to release a commercial product immediately. Was it ever confirmed by Acell that they will be releasing their product later this year? Any links? So whos going to be the first to try Acell on a dermabrated scalp? Asuming we aould get our hands on it?

» Can anybody confirm that Acell are releasing their human grade product
» later this year?
» I checked thier website and I couldn’t see it any
» where, it does say though that they have clearance from the FDA to release
» a commercial product immediately.
» Was it ever confirmed by Acell that they will be
» releasing their product later this year? Any links?
» So whos going to
» be the first to try Acell on a dermabrated scalp? Asuming we aould get our
» hands on i

i am willing to try it on a scar revision, i wish they would confirm at least when they hope to have it available, some hope for the hopeless

» » Can anybody confirm that Acell are releasing their human grade product
» » later this year?
»
» » I checked thier website and I couldn’t see it
» any
» » where, it does say though that they have clearance from the FDA to
» release
» » a commercial product immediately.
»
» » Was it ever confirmed by Acell that they will be
» » releasing their product later this year? Any links?
»
» » So whos going
» to
» » be the first to try Acell on a dermabrated scalp? Asuming we aould get
» our
» » hands on i
»
» i am willing to try it on a scar revision, i wish they would confirm at
» least when they hope to have it available, some hope for the hopeless

Actually what is acell?Is it any type of HM or any procudt?If product…will it work better than minioxil/propecia?

To what extent deals with HM ACELL

Reply from Acell

Dear xxxx,

"Thank you for your interest in Acell.

We do not currently have product available for human use, but we expect it within the year."

HM or what?
For the human?How are we to understand?

For wound healing in humans.

» For wound healing in humans.

Not for Hair?

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-29443-page-1-category-1-order-last_answer.html

http://www.acell.com/news_updates.php

Medical products for human use are not currently available from ACell but are expected to become available later in 2008.

acell is not “for hair”, acell is expect to heal everything, they are trying to heal deep wounds, bone and organs, this included hair too obviously. We know that in animal it works, hair was growth on dogs, horse, small pets ect… if acell works as well for human we can say goodbye alopecia and go on for 2-3 transplants with unlimited donor.

You can have a transplant doctor remove some donor hair (15 hairs with a punch) and apply Acell to the wound with no stiches. If the donor site grows back with no scaring and produces hair we would have a unlimited supply of donor hair. Also apply Acell to the receipent area to reduce scaring.

» http://www.acell.com/news_updates.php
»
» Medical products for human use are not currently available from ACell but
» are expected to become available later in 2008.
»
» ------------
»
» acell is not “for hair”, acell is expect to heal everything, they are
» trying to heal deep wounds, bone and organs, this included hair too
» obviously. We know that in animal it works, hair was growth on dogs, horse,
» small pets ect… if acell works as well for human we can say goodbye
» alopecia and go on for 2-3 transplants with unlimited donor.
exactely, ACELL is an hypotetical good solution to resolve the hairloss… everybody if can have an illimitated transplant i’m sure that are ready to run and pay for 3/4 transplants…

Follica, Intercytex, Acell, Histogen, Anderan and many more.
What do you think of who has the edge?
The name Bosley has already fallen?

We can try Acell in 2008. Doctors already know how to do transplants. We need to see if it will regrow the donor hair.

» We can try Acell in 2008. Doctors already know how to do transplants. We
» need to see if it will regrow the donor hair.

have emailed acell numerous times with no response so today i called the 410-715-1700 # and the receptionist put me thru to a lady that told me that acell will be available in july with a script from a doc, this is the best news ive had in a long time, anyone able to call to substantiate pls feel free

a lady that told me tha
acell will be available in july with a script from a doc

i remember that acell have not only one products, so your question and her answer what about is?

But no product for hair?
Or do you mean it?:expressionless:

» » We can try Acell in 2008. Doctors already know how to do transplants.
» We
» » need to see if it will regrow the donor hair.
»
» have emailed acell numerous times with no response so today i called the
» 410-715-1700 # and the receptionist put me thru to a lady that told me that
» acell will be available in july with a script from a doc, this is the best
» news ive had in a long time, anyone able to call to substantiate pls feel
» free

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :clap: :smiley: :clap: O HAPPY DAY !
So This is Christmas !

» » » We can try Acell in 2008. Doctors already know how to do transplants.
» » We
» » » need to see if it will regrow the donor hair.
» »
» » have emailed acell numerous times with no response so today i called
» the
» » 410-715-1700 # and the receptionist put me thru to a lady that told me
» that
» » acell will be available in july with a script from a doc, this is the
» best
» » news ive had in a long time, anyone able to call to substantiate pls
» feel
» » free
»
»
» WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :clap: :smiley: :clap: O HAPPY DAY !
» So This is Christmas !

As long as it works. I don’t want to get my hopes up too much…I’ve been let down too many times before.

I have spoken with the rep from Acell on several occassions and he seemed to think that it would probably regrow removed donor hair, but he is not a researcher. I hope he is right. The pictures look extremely impressive and it seems to grow all types of organs…hopefully hair too.

I’ve e-mailed several doctors about this product, but only 3 replied. Two showed an interest in trying the product. One wanted to wait until it was released for human use. The other (out of the country) was willing to try the vet grade product but stated that they could not get their hands on any. When it is released for human use, I will e-mail all of these doctors again…hopefully they will show more interest. If this stuff works, they will eventually be forced to use it (or their competitors will).

As a note of caution, I received an e-mail from a forum member who stated that they worked with a similar product and that it did not grow hair. Hopefully Acell is different in some way from the product that they worked with.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Take Care,
Bill

Bill … lets go straight here…if Im having it right …there are only 2 regenerating “serious” products :1/of Acell.
2/Juvenista.

So unless he is working for Juvenista I really dont see what other product he is talking about .My point is are you sure that it worked in the first place …did it regrow even skin so we will go further into investigating its success with hair ?

Anyway, I guess this July we will be more informed about the reality of the situation and what to expect .