About Pilox

From what I understand Pilox is wounding plus some other things to augment the efficacy of the wounding.

I think this is hopeful. Hard science supports the concept of wounding as a treatment for hair loss.

Great thread, dude.

lol.
i don’t see a problem with creating multiple threads for the same topic. it results in multiple amount of useful information, i guess
(sarcasm)

The other Pilox thread here at Hairsite was specifically for having a discussion with vraf. Starting this new thread was symbolic for me because it’s like turning the page and starting a new chapter to assess what, if anything, we learnt from our discussions with vraf and Yoram.

Now that we’re beyond the meet-and-greet with vraf and Yoram I have a more positive view of Pilox than I had before these discussions with vraf and Yoram.

Does anyone else have any thoughts now that those discussions are done?

All of their answers were interesting. Some were very interesting. A couple things that stood out initially were:

1. They said that they did not abandon Pillox 2, 3, or 4. They said that they merely modified them which ultimately led to Pilox 5.

2. They asked us what we would call good results and what we would call great results.

I think they also said they’re going to start the process of making commercial versions of the treatment. I think they know we want it. I think we should treat them very respectfully guys.

This Pilox is the most exciting news on hair loss I have read in the last 10 years. How long until it gets offered to us? When will se get the results back from the current trial?

From what they said the longest it will be is 1 year. But who knows for sure? I got the impression that they are just now learning how truly interested in their treatment some of us are.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Matthew[/postedby]
This Pilox is the most exciting news on hair loss I have read in the last 10 years. How long until it gets offered to us? When will se get the results back from the current trial?[/quote]

I hope they hurry up my hair is slowly thinning and I could really use a product like this one. I wonder how much it would cost for the device. Hopefully it isn’t some crazy price. Although I would pay it if the results are as good as advertised.

vrf said the price would be very affordable.

I really can’t believe it.

PREDICTION FOR 2014: PILOX WILL TURN OUT TO BE A TOTAL, UNMITIGATED DISASTER, A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT, NOT EVEN WORTH SPENDING 5 MINUTES THINKING ABOUT.

I am absolutely amazed at how freaking gullible people on this website are!

Words cannot express it.

And how rude and vile people were to Dr. Nigam, driving him away from HairSite.

People, in their complete infantile ignorance, were only able to focus on the simplistic issues like photoshopped pictures, but totally ignored all the real research Dr. Nigam is doing.

It shows how simple-minded a lot of the posters here are.

They cannot envision a situation where a doc can neglectfully allow a few photoshopped pictures on his website, and also be doing some very worthwhile basic science research. They think that just because there were photoshopped pictures, it means Dr. Nigam is a total liar and fr@ud.

Really simplistic, simple-minded people, consistently thinking at about 3rd grade level.

Many of these very same people who hounded and libeled Dr. Nigam here are the exact same people who are lapping up the Pilox story, hook, line and sinker.

Amazing!!!

That’s why you don’t see me on here much these days, I am utterly flabbergasted by the raging ignorance around here.

I think Dr. Nigam is really moving the ball forward. I agree with you that people are WAY over-reacting to the photo-shopped pics at Dr. Nigam’s site. He’s doing some interesting things that I haven’t told anyone here about yet. He frequently adds a new factor to his experiments.

1. He’s considering a new media to improve trichogenticity. This could be big.

2. He’s also trying to figure out new ways to get the cells into the skin without risking damage to the cells. If he can find a new way to eliminate 100% of potential damage to cells in the handling/implanting process that will be huge.

I tend to agree. The few Pilox results-pics that I’ve seen are no better
than most finesteride/minoxidil-results pics out there.

Are there other Pilox pics that show outstanding regrowth?
Can someone post them and verify that
they are attributable to Pilox?

Why is this product getting so much hype???

Well for me if the results are equal to that of Finasteride and Minox then I would consider that a major success as the sides with Pilox should hopefully be non existent. A safe and easy way to maintain your hair would be a great asset to many and help smooth things over until Nigam and Mawambas work breaks through into the fold. Like everything you should stay sceptical until you see your own results but I think it is something worth watching. Its a novel approach and I look forward to seeing the science behind it.

Can’t we let Dr. slimonphone on his own threads. Are u guys getting paid for bringing up bis Name in every thread??
That sucks badly

Roger, i really hope for you that we soon get a haironphone cure from your favourite research er.

Roger, Dr. Nigam’s pictures have definitely demonstrated that he has grown hair.

I think there are just a couple hurdles that have to be overcome. I think if Dr. Nigam finds a way to (1) preserve cellular trichogenicity AND (2) prevent cells from being damaged/harmed during the treatment process (harvesting, culturing, implantation into the recipient area) then he would probably get breakthrough results.

What do you think?

Jarjar, thanks for this total needless, redundant, waste-thread with the title ‘about pilox’ :clap:

And more thanks for bringing up Dr. Slimonphone in this thread with the title 'about pilox’
How mich do you.guys geht Form slimonphone for turning every thread in a nigam thread?

Please hairsite, limit this guys rights to create multiple needless nigam-threads.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
I really can’t believe it.

PREDICTION FOR 2014: PILOX WILL TURN OUT TO BE A TOTAL, UNMITIGATED DISASTER, A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT, NOT EVEN WORTH SPENDING 5 MINUTES THINKING ABOUT.

I am absolutely amazed at how freaking gullible people on this website are!

Words cannot express it.

And how rude and vile people were to Dr. Nigam, driving him away from HairSite.

People, in their complete infantile ignorance, were only able to focus on the simplistic issues like photoshopped pictures, but totally ignored all the real research Dr. Nigam is doing.

It shows how simple-minded a lot of the posters here are.

They cannot envision a situation where a doc can neglectfully allow a few photoshopped pictures on his website, and also be doing some very worthwhile basic science research. They think that just because there were photoshopped pictures, it means Dr. Nigam is a total liar and fr@ud.

Really simplistic, simple-minded people, consistently thinking at about 3rd grade level.

Many of these very same people who hounded and libeled Dr. Nigam here are the exact same people who are lapping up the Pilox story, hook, line and sinker.

Amazing!!!

That’s why you don’t see me on here much these days, I am utterly flabbergasted by the raging ignorance around here.[/quote]

I was never excited about Pilox to begin with, it seems that those who are excited about this are new posters who came out of nowhere anyway.

ARASHI put a long list of the things Novak has lied and deceived people with…

Yet…I’ve never seen you jaguar put together a list of why it is you believe nigam…preferably including this pictures of obvious hair he’s grown…

Hiram is not legit than nigam could ever wish to be…look at his photos vs nigam…yoram uses legit measurements and photo techniques…nigam uses…

I want to stop discussing Yoram over here. I don’t think it’s helpful.

OK cool, if you dont want to discuss yoram or pilox,you just have to stay way From all pilox threads. if you want To discuss nigam, then please read the nigam threads.

so then we will all be happy

Pilox is a better solution than Nigam right now because it will be inexpensive, available to everyone and it doesn’t entail surgery in a foreign country. The result look to be very encouraging and could be compoundable with proscar and minox.