A very sad case

Dr. Bazan, I do not see eye to eye with you but I respect your offer to help this person.

One the basis of what we are seeing in this post what would be your surgical plan?

Thats so awesome of you to offer that to this victim.

Dr. Bazan,

Thanks for your generous offer. I will relate the message to the patient. I am sure he would appreciate your kindness.

May I ask what is your strategy if you are to take on this repair case?

Dr. Bazan,

Ahem… I am not being cynical here but I have one question. Back in 2004 or 2005, did you have some sort of serum that you could purchase and it grew hair. I might be mistaken. I will go back to the archives just to make sure. If it was you, how did that turn out? I think it was something you could purchase for thousands per ounce.

» David, you just posted one of the worst cases ever. Our heart goes to the
» guy victimized by obsolete techniques done with the least artistic effort.
» A nightmare.
»
» The least our Clinic can do is offer free repair done at our facility in
» Aguascalientes - Mexico.
»
» You can contact him (the patient) and us privately to make immediate
» arrangements.
»
» We offer to pay all medical/surgical/hotel-room
» expenses/prescription-medications.

»
» Truly,
»
» Carl Bazan, MD, ASDS
» www.itzan.com
» doctor@itzan.com
» -----------------------
» Toll Free from the U.S.
» dial 1-866-828-0710
» -----------------------
» 0.7 FUE Hair Transplants

Dr. Bazan if you promise him something that you cannot deliver, then you are just as evil as the doctor who victimized him. You cannot take this lightly and give him false hope. Remember all the promises you made about hair multiplication?

So was I right about that? And Dr. Bazan… with all do respect sir. How would you you approach this case? Strip? FUE? HM serum? I am worried of his failed flap being able to sustain follicles.

Dr. Bazan,

Thanks for your generous offer. I will relate the message to the patient.
I am sure he would appreciate your kindness.

May I ask what is your strategy if you are to take on this repair case?

Dear David,

Nothing to thank.

I will only be able to pay for all the medical, surgical, prescriptions, local transportation and a three-night hotel, 4 star room.

If the kids from the forum desire to chip in directly through Hairsite for his other expenses that could make things even better.

The poor guy is a clear victim with lifetime sequelae directly and indirectly caused by the greed and stupidity found in the vast majority of the “doctors” that belong to the Hair Transplant Industry.

Initial plan:

<> direct examination to assess needs and expectations
<> design of a master-plan
<> assess need for removal and repositioning of odd grafts
<> assess donor supply and logistics for massive FU repositioning
<> explore alternative therapeutics if needed (laser, US, triamcinolone, etc)
<> initial FUE transplant with the most we can comfortably get in a day (~ 2,500 FUEs)

We have experience (since 1999) in repairs.
As a matter of fact, we are a designated facility for a large hospital’s children burn unit. Repairs are done principally via FUE, but sometimes the aid of alternative measures and therapeutics have a chance to add benefit to the result.

Thanks for your warm words.

We are usually booked solid for two months, but we can start finding a date/time he likes.
I’ll await instructions.
:wink:

Interesting. And to say us kids chip in. Hhmm maybe I am out of line because I tread that line sometimes but all I can say is interesting.

» Dr. Bazan,
»
» Thanks for your generous offer. I will relate the message to the patient.
» I am sure he would appreciate your kindness.
»
» May I ask what is your strategy if you are to take on this repair case?

With all due respect- I would love to contribute to this case. It is sickening what this young man must be dealing with. However, If I write a check, I would rather the contributions go through Dr. Umar. Honestly, IMO there is just something a little “shady” about Dr. Bazan. I know Dr. Umar and can personally vouch for his sincerity and honest heartfelt intentions.

» » Dr. Bazan,
» »
» » Thanks for your generous offer. I will relate the message to the
» patient.
» » I am sure he would appreciate your kindness.
» »
» » May I ask what is your strategy if you are to take on this repair case?
»
» With all due respect- I would love to contribute to this case. It is
» sickening what this young man must be dealing with. However, If I write a
» check, I would rather the contributions go through Dr. Umar. Honestly, IMO
» there is just something a little “shady” about Dr. Bazan. I know Dr. Umar
» and can personally vouch for his sincerity and honest heartfelt
» intentions.

Even I second that…

But I still would like to see a real plan of action from even Umar. Like

1. Maybe biopsy the failed graft to see if there are vascular issues.
  2. Test the area.
  3. The let us all know where the grafts are going to come from as well as what approach you will try to attempt. This will be an attempt at repair. It is a worst case train wreck I am sad to say so the approach should be sincere and not just an attempt to bring your name back onto the boards.

I re-read Dr. Bazan’s “initial assesment”. I might get in trouble with the other “kids” in this forum, but it is a crock. Sorry, I said it. I don’t feel bad about it either.

Get over yourself. Maybe good ole Doc Harris could make a similar offer, no?

And i went to your site and happened to see this about your repair program. You used a flash program so that no one could copy your words. Well I have a capture program that came in handy.

So I ask you now Dr. Bazan, and again with all due respect.

1. How is 500 freakon grafts gonna help this fellow? And the question comes from one of us kids?

2. What makes FUE completley scarless?

3. Since I have ordered thousands of punches across the world for physicians, where did you get the titanium 0.70mm punch?

4. What restrictions apply?

5. Jtelcom, If you care about this repair case then you would seriously consider keeping your comments directed to what is going on here. I would rather put my ass on the line by stating my personal opinions about this particular case. You and I don’t see eye to eye but dude, keep it real about this one ok.

It is comical that you come on this forum and condescend to surgeons. Tell you what - why don’t you go back to school and earn your M.D., spend a decade or so in practice, and then come back on this forum and question the surgeons.

» It is comical that you come on this forum and condescend to surgeons. Tell
» you what - why don’t you go back to school and earn your M.D., spend a
» decade or so in practice, and then come back on this forum and question
» the surgeons.

agreed, a hair tech second guessing surgeons is a bit preposterous

Ok I will get down on your level. You have two or three degrees. And all you can do is fight with little old me. Little old me cares for this particular case which is very sad.

I put my dick on the line because I actually care that this guy is not dicked around anymore. So I ask you Mr. Phd.

1. Have you started any meaningful threads concerned with hair transplant and

2. If the world was destroyed and there was only two doctors left… one being Carl Bazan and the other doctor was based on my opinions that said this. If I were you I would go to Dr. Blah. Who would you choose?

Is this really being arrogant? Or are my statements ALWAYS based on my experiences and without a freakon medical degree.

I won’t answer that because I have always put the patient first since god*(& 2003 when I got into this realm and never once have I considered who I worked for as better than what was offered as a solution the problems at hand.

What that means is. If I worked for Dr. blah, and a patient said, “I have problem x”, and the doctor I worked for could partially solve patient x’s problem, but I KNEW deep down inside Dr. bloop had more experience in that problem, then I would say it.

I would say " Dude or dudess, Go to Dr. Bloop. So let me direct you back to this thread where upon I have literally layed my penis on the line and I ask you would you go to this docor based on his track record thus far.

I do not know the merits of Dr. Bazan and I am certainly not trying to speak for his abilities. But, he is the only surgeon on this forum to stand up and offer to help. Regardless of how you choose to slice and dice it, it is quite commendable for Dr. Bazan to make the offer. Maybe he can help this guy and maybe he cannot, but he sure did make the offer. Thank you for coming down to my “level,” bozo. Once again, get over yourself. If you really wanted to help this guy, you would have talked to Dr. Harris about the case and posted his recommendations - not your armchair critique of Dr. Bazan.

And this is my point exactly…

You fight with me for whatever reasons… You might fight with me for personal reasons for you… But the fact of the matter is this Jttelcum, I base my opinions on facts that are derived in this industry based on what posters have said, what I have concluded by finding the truths of the poster’s statements, and mainly of my own experiences, and of what I feel. So if I feel that the patient at hand in this thread should wait although no other doctor has stepped up to the plate, then so be it.

Dr. Bazan… while being so gracious… needs to be looked at for the motives by which he is being so gracious. My doctor who I work for has no bearings on my god damn posts. And my bearings on this god damn thread are this:

1. What are the motives here for Dr. Bazan?
  2. Why are you being an ass in the fact that this is a serious case?
  3. Give up because most people know that I would not put my penis on the line unless it came from my gut.

So I don’t care where you graduated from, how many degrees you obtained, you never learned respect based on experience.

The patient at hand in this thread needs to know the truth.

If I am wrong about my strong opinions, Dr. JTTELCUM, then I promise I will back down from hairsite.com and will never post here again.

Now what is it going to be??

» I do not know the merits of Dr. Bazan and I am certainly not trying to
» speak for his abilities. But, he is the only surgeon on this forum to
» stand up and offer to help. Regardless of how you choose to slice and dice
» it, it is quite commendable for Dr. Bazan to make the offer. Maybe he can
» help this guy and maybe he cannot, but he sure did make the offer. Thank
» you for coming down to my “level,” bozo. Once again, get over yourself. If
» you really wanted to help this guy, you would have talked to Dr. Harris
» about the case and posted his recommendations - not your armchair critique
» of Dr. Bazan.

Sorry- but I believe Bazan’s intentions are solely promotional to the degree of grandstanding- that’s all. I’m not trying to start a big war on this issue, but red flags go up all over the place when I here his name. That’s just my opinion of course and I understand everyone is entitled to theirs.

» I re-read Dr. Bazan’s “initial assesment”. I might get in trouble with the
» other “kids” in this forum, but it is a crock. Sorry, I said it. I don’t
» feel bad about it either.

Hey hairtech maybe your clinic could help…