A very sad case

Welcome to hair restoration.
I am neither shocked nor surprised by these photos.Sadly,it’s a all to common result.The worst part of it is,all the top docs know that this is going on & they still do NOTHING to clean up their industry.The top docs have the power to bring an end to this butchery but their egos & petty differences wont allow it.

Given the surgical procedure used in this case I am very doubtful that it was done in a western country.There are many butchers in the West but I suspect that this was probably done in South America or an Eastern European country.Just a guess.

This guys scalp has endured far too much trauma as is,he should avoid traumatising it anymore.Maybe he has massive amounts of body hair to camouflage some scarring but he will never look “normal” again.
His only options are to grow out his sides & back & purchase a rug or to hide under a baseball cap until the b.s HM comes out.I was butchered at a younger age then he was & wasted 10 years waiting for a cure.Lets see how long he can wait.

Speaking from experience,suing a doctor is futile.He will need several HTP docs to provide medical reports in his favour & that’s something they will not do.HTP docs only trash talk each other on forums or behind each others backs. They will NOT provide medical reports;it is a code amongst doctors.
The waver patients sign before surgery is full proof,you can die on the surgical table & there is very little your family can do because that waver protects the doc.

To talk about reparations shows how little you understand his situation. What if a judge awarded him 300 million dollars,what is that going do if there is no surgical solution for his problem? This guy wants a normal head,not money.

The HTP industry needs something similar to the Nuremberg trials.A court where all the destroyers of lives are judged & executed for their crimes to humanity.

If anyone should get money it should be Damon. I’d be willing to bet he’s even worse than this guy.» » Quote from Sudless.

» » I’d take that bet. That is, I would wager that Damon is not in as bad
» a shape as this guy.
»
»
» You are going to make a bet on who looks worse? What are we,a source of
» entertainment for you? A travelling freak show here for your amusement?
» Personal accounts & photos of butchered HTP operations aren’t posted here
» for your gaming pleasure.Try and act like a human being you jackass!
»
» It’s amazing how some guys here can be so compassionate whilst others can
» be absolute insensitive azzholes.The worst part of it is,the good guys
» always get fcuked over while the azzholes live wonderful lives.

Damon, I apologize if my note offended you. I can guarantee you can’t find a single thread where I was intentionally a jackass. Sudless started the bet and I would have been better off just not responding. BTW, there is absolutely nothing amusing about these pictures. I try to think how his life must be at this point. Clearly, I can only imagine 1% of the pain with which he is dealing.

What I still don’t get is, surely this guy has a valid case for suing the ass off the quack who did this.

It’s one thing to spend thousands of dollars, get a scar )perhaps even a stretched scar), and get no growth. I’ve seen it happen with EVERY HT Doctor - every one. Even in the hands of great surgeons, sometimes it just doesn’t work.

But this? This is just outrageous. An outdated technique (that many expert witnesses could attest to) that has resulted in something that can not be considered a cosmetic improvement under any circumstances. Surely that is solid grounds for legal action, even with all the waivers and forms they make you sign.

While his physical conditions will, unfortunately, remain, if this guy can get a big wedge of cash in his pocket and the satisfaction of seeing the butcher shut down, then at least he will be in the position to consider restorative surgery (if even possible), or have the cash for HM or top-class wigs.

Beverly Hills Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
416 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 200
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Ph: (310) 278-8823 (local) or (800) 854-8823 (toll-free)
Fax: (310) 278-2671
Email: info@bevhills.com

» Beverly Hills Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
» 416 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 200
» Beverly Hills, CA 90210
» Ph: (310) 278-8823 (local) or (800) 854-8823 (toll-free)
» Fax: (310) 278-2671
» Email: info@bevhills.com

Please excuse my ignorance but what the hell is a fleming-meyer?

» » Beverly Hills Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
» » 416 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 200
» » Beverly Hills, CA 90210
» » Ph: (310) 278-8823 (local) or (800) 854-8823 (toll-free)
» » Fax: (310) 278-2671
» » Email: info@bevhills.com
»
» Please excuse my ignorance but what the hell is a fleming-meyer?

Read up on it at:

Before I knew about hairsite, I actually saw a tv show about a guy who got the flap and thought wow, I might get that

thank god for hairsite

Never ceases to amaze me at what these M.D’s put some patients through . One aspect that I liked with his hair cut this short was the symmetry of his head. The size/shape of his head is very good . I am not sure how much if any body hair that he has to work with for restoration but he appears to have approx 3000-4000 scalp hair that would be useful for coverage taken via FUE . It appears that he would need 10,000=15,000 grafts to provide sufficient coverage in the scars and on the top portion .

I would encourage him to contact Dr Umar regarding his complimentary program. He may qualify or at least be able to discuss with Dr Umar what his options are . Dr Umar has dealt with some of the worst cases in need of repair/scar restoration . This is the link taken from his site for that information. http://www.dermhairclinic.com/dhc_treatment_programs.html

If he has enough quality body/facial hair to work with I personally believe he can work on resolving this .He doesnt appear to have enough scalp hair to fulfill the amounts needed for good coverage. It would certainly be a challenge but in the right hands a challenge I believe that could be met.

Dr Umar - 17,000 Body Hair Grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

He probably has about 2000-3000 robust bh to spare…

» » These pictures brought tears to my eyes. I cannot imagine the utter
» shame
» » and sadness this guy must feel on a constant basis. He is only 25? I am
» so
» » angry I cannot see straight. I commend this guy for the courage it took
» to
» » send you his photos. I certainly hope that some surgeon out there can
» » provide this guy with some hope. I am speechless…
»
»
» Now if you guys wanted to get fund together to help this guy, I would be
» more than happy to contribute… rather than some Gho experiment. This is
» totally sickening. The asshole that did this is no better than a Baghdad
» torturer.

GOOD GOD.
I’m all about contributing a little to a fund as well.
him AND damon.

us guys who have had some success with HT should be greatful and give back a little bit to the guys like this who got to be living a nightmare everyday when they wake up.

I think a Dr. should help out with this and the rest of us should contribute something. (voluntarily of course… but i mean really. imagine if you were in his shoes.)

think about it.
100 people * 100 bucks could get this guy started maybe with the good graces of a good Dr.

if 100 of us chipped in to get 10k
the Dr. gave him a 50% break
and he himself threw in 10k
he’d be on the path to looking normal again.

This is all hypothetical but I’m surely down.

any other suggestions?

Pointing the finger is great and all but something should be done WHILE he tries to sue the hell out of that Dr.

» Never ceases to amaze me at what these M.D’s put some patients through .
» One aspect that I liked with his hair cut this short was the symmetry of
» his head. The size/shape of his head is very good . I am not sure how much
» if any body hair that he has to work with for restoration but he appears to
» have approx 3000-4000 scalp hair that would be useful for coverage taken
» via FUE . It appears that he would need 10,000=15,000 grafts to provide
» sufficient coverage in the scars and on the top portion .
»
» I would encourage him to contact Dr Umar regarding his complimentary
» program. He may qualify or at least be able to discuss with Dr Umar what
» his options are . Dr Umar has dealt with some of the worst cases in need
» of repair/scar restoration . This is the link taken from his site for that
» information. http://www.dermhairclinic.com/dhc_treatment_programs.html
»
» If he has enough quality body/facial hair to work with I personally
» believe he can work on resolving this .He doesnt appear to have enough
» scalp hair to fulfill the amounts needed for good coverage. It would
» certainly be a challenge but in the right hands a challenge I believe that
» could be met.
»
» Dr Umar - 17,000 Body Hair Grafts by Dr Umar
» www.myhairtransformation.com

I wonder if he has a big problem since he got the flap, of mis directed hair
which would be a huge problem to fix

» He probably has about 2000-3000 robust bh to spare…
»
»

lots of chest hairs

» Welcome to hair restoration.
» I am neither shocked nor surprised by these photos.Sadly,it’s a all to
» common result.The worst part of it is,all the top docs know that this is
» going on & they still do NOTHING to clean up their industry.The top docs
» have the power to bring an end to this butchery but their egos & petty
» differences wont allow it.
»
» Given the surgical procedure used in this case I am very doubtful that it
» was done in a western country.There are many butchers in the West but I
» suspect that this was probably done in South America or an Eastern
» European country.Just a guess.
»
» This guys scalp has endured far too much trauma as is,he should avoid
» traumatising it anymore.Maybe he has massive amounts of body hair to
» camouflage some scarring but he will never look “normal” again.
» His only options are to grow out his sides & back & purchase a rug or to
» hide under a baseball cap until the b.s HM comes out.I was butchered at a
» younger age then he was & wasted 10 years waiting for a cure.Lets see how
» long he can wait.
»
» Speaking from experience,suing a doctor is futile.He will need several HTP
» docs to provide medical reports in his favour & that’s something they will
» not do.HTP docs only trash talk each other on forums or behind each others
» backs. They will NOT provide medical reports;it is a code amongst doctors.
»
» The waver patients sign before surgery is full proof,you can die on the
» surgical table & there is very little your family can do because that
» waver protects the doc.
»
» To talk about reparations shows how little you understand his situation.
» What if a judge awarded him 300 million dollars,what is that going do if
» there is no surgical solution for his problem? This guy wants a normal
» head,not money.
»
» The HTP industry needs something similar to the Nuremberg trials.A court
» where all the destroyers of lives are judged & executed for their crimes
» to humanity.

i could imagine this being done in the USA

Complimentary program…WOW !!
THIS IS A DOCTOR !!!

This is the sort of doctor that should be given first crack at hm.

» » » Beverly Hills Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
» » » 416 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 200
» » » Beverly Hills, CA 90210
» » » Ph: (310) 278-8823 (local) or (800) 854-8823 (toll-free)
» » » Fax: (310) 278-2671
» » » Email: info@bevhills.com
» »
» » Please excuse my ignorance but what the hell is a fleming-meyer?
»
» Read up on it at:
»
» PERK Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills | Dr. Michelle Lee | Natural Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills

After reading this, I was still left somewhat confused about what the process actually involves which to me is an instant red flag. Is the premise basically like a “strip” only they remove the skin on the top of your head and suture it closed? I didn’t understand the bit about creating the hair line. This can’t possibly achieve something of cosmetic significance and the likelihood would seem to lead to an end result nothing less than disfigurement. I can’t believe places like this still exist in this country.

The guy had it bad. :frowning:
He has some chest hair and his beard hair also seem good. But its not just a question of planting hair. His flap hair are all pointing in the wrong direction. They will have to be taken out and replanted in the correct way. I cant imagine what the doctor who did this was thinking.

Hairsite, can you contact the doctor and ask his opinion too. Hopefully, writing a reply after seeing pictures of his work will make him see light.

» A very sad case. This guy is only 25 years old. He had the “Expander” and
» “Flap” procedures done two years ago, and left with these results.

Now did someone say where he got it done? The exact clinic. I mean litigation is good and all but the best way to stop this from going is to expose him.

Also, it looks like the idiot physician did not reconnect the flap properly as to get proper blood supply to the pieces that were cut. So the entire flap became necrotic and died. All of the follicles within the flap. Furthermore, we cannot assume at this point if he will be repaired properly until you know that the necrotic healed failed flap will even be able sustain new follicles. In my opinion, you would need to start by testing several areas to see if hair could grow. What an idiot excuse for a HT doctor. I mean I have seen some hardcore repair cases but this beats most things I’ve seen. :frowning:

Oh GOD! Unbelivable. I want to know who the doctor is and what he has to say after seeing this guy’s head. Seriously the doctor who did this should not be allowed to get away with this. This is heartbreaking.

Hairsite,
I appreciate you posting his chest /abdomen hair pics . This is good body hair and I suspect he can actually get closer to 5000 grafts if not more .The fact that he has dark body hair is also a big plus . He has up to at least 3000-4000 scalp hair available if not more . I am quite sure there is pubic hair available as well to some extent as well as underarm and some leg hair . The other option that is becoming more and more prominent is the beard /facial hair . I couldnt get a good look at his facial hair but one of the side views does show facial beard hair which offers an excellent potential source . The point here is that he does have options .

There was a comment regarding the misdirected hair associated with the flap procedure. A major repair case such as this is not like one where a person comes in for a 1-2 day procedure and walks out cured for life. A plan would have to be put in place in terms of priority and I suspect his restoration would need to be worked on in phases . The areas that stand out most prominently too me are the scar intersections which can be implanted . An experienced M.D could give him direction on what his needs /expecations and what can be achieved . Misdirected hair would likely be removed and redistributed in the appropriate pattern .

One of the things that was the most uplifting for me when body hair became available as a source was I had hope when before I did not . I think that he should know that he does have options and that he shouldnt feel helpless even after all that he has been through . Now that we have more than solely scalp hair available as donor cases and M.D’s that can perform BHT work with good yields/coverage he should have hope .

I would use the case of Flash as a guiding source for inspiration on such a severely botched procedure .I believe Flash’s update was presented recently on the forum .He seemed very upbeat and optimistic about his progress thus far. He could get alot of personal insight from him as he is one of the worst cases of repair on record .

17,000 Body Hair grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

David, you just posted one of the worst cases ever. Our heart goes to the guy victimized by obsolete techniques done with the least artistic effort. A nightmare.

The least our Clinic can do is offer free repair done at our facility in Aguascalientes - Mexico.

You can contact him (the patient) and us privately to make immediate arrangements.

We offer to pay all medical/surgical/hotel-room expenses/prescription-medications.

Truly,

Carl Bazan, MD, ASDS
www.itzan.com
doctor@itzan.com

Toll Free from the U.S.
dial 1-866-828-0710

0.7 FUE Hair Transplants