Would not better have success possibility having contracted a dermatologist?

GOOD IDEA? A DERMATOLOGIST BETTER WOULD NOT BE INFORMED IN RELATION THE DERMOBRASÃO THE LASER AND THE TOPICAL USE OF REMEDIES?

» GOOD IDEA? A DERMATOLOGIST BETTER WOULD NOT BE INFORMED IN RELATION THE
» DERMOBRASÃO THE LASER AND THE TOPICAL USE OF REMEDIES?

whats up with your caps lock? on the internet , writing everything in capitals is like shouting. Try approach people by shouting every word in their face, look at the reaction, and you can tell how rude it is to write in capitals only.
i just don’t get it why. do you think more poeple read your badly written post then?

“Another rule is to avoid typing in ALL CAPS, which is considered shouting or yelling.”

which means (i guess):

Mensajes largos: es más difícil leer en una pantalla que en papel, por lo que los correos deben ser concisos y no demasiado largos.

» GOOD IDEA? A DERMATOLOGIST BETTER WOULD NOT BE INFORMED IN RELATION THE
» DERMOBRASÃO THE LASER AND THE TOPICAL USE OF REMEDIES?

for topical use of remedies, yes.

for dermabrasion (if that’s what you mean), i wouldn’t think that any dermatologist would agree to dermabrade your scalp at this point, before a follica-like procedure is proven.

and since follica is just starting to test its idea, they haven’t released data about it and i don’t think most dermatologists would know anything about the idea.

so no, you are not likely to get a positive response if you ask a dermatologist to do dermabrasion on your scalp.

» Mensajes largos: es más difícil leer en una pantalla que en papel, por lo
» que los correos deben ser concisos y no demasiado largos.

Why in spanish ? … he is from Brazil ( Samba, etc )

YOU UNDERSTOOD BALDBABY…THANKS FOR ITS THEORY ON DERMATOLOGISTS…>>>>>>>THANKS HanginInThere…>>>>>>>>>fckhrls YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT.:wink:

» » Mensajes largos: es más difícil leer en una pantalla que en papel, por
» lo
» » que los correos deben ser concisos y no demasiado largos.
»
» Why in spanish ? … he is from Brazil ( Samba, etc )

as hes baldLATINO, that was my closest guess (how should i know hes from brazil?). still i wrote it in english too, but this dude just doensn’t care, im sure he’ll continue to use ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME, CAUSE HE JUST DOESNT GET IT; OR JUST DOESNT CARE.
I hate ignorant poeple.

» as hes baldLATINO, that was my closest guess (how should i know hes from
» brazil?). still i wrote it in english too, but this dude just doensn’t
» care, im sure he’ll continue to use ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME, CAUSE HE JUST
» DOESNT GET IT; OR JUST DOESNT CARE.
» I hate ignorant poeple.

Welcome to hairsite my friend. Where the most noble intentions, and promising ideas come to be flushed down the toilet.