Would like 3-5,000 FUE Grafts

I’m a Norwood 3.5. Can’t really afford to pay more than $10,000 for grafts at this point unless given good financing (I’m currently at a top MBA or Law or Med program, so I’ll be making a fortune in the near future–too bad that that might not help me now). Who should I see? How might I finance?

» I’m a Norwood 3.5. Can’t really afford to pay more than $10,000 for grafts
» at this point unless given good financing (I’m currently at a top MBA or
» Law or Med program, so I’ll be making a fortune in the near future–too
» bad that that might not help me now). Who should I see? How might I
» finance?

Most clinic offer some sort of financing but i can tell you right now your going to need a lot more than 10k to get 3-5k in grafts.

» I’m a Norwood 3.5. Can’t really afford to pay more than $10,000 for grafts
» at this point unless given good financing (I’m currently at a top MBA or
» Law or Med program, so I’ll be making a fortune in the near future–too
» bad that that might not help me now). Who should I see? How might I
» finance?

What is your age? Most doctors do NOT take on patients who are too young. History of hair loss in your family, eg: what Norwood scale is your father?

Are you currently on meds such as Topical Minoxidil and Propecia?

Every doctor has something different to offer. A lot really depends on your expectations. The price can vary quite a bit too from clinic to clinic.

Can you upload or email me hairsite@aol.com pictures of your thinning areas including the back of your head? I can get different doctors review your case and let you know whether you are a good candidate for HT, how many grafts do you need, the cost etc etc.

I don’t know if you are interested but Nu/Hart Hair Clinics is running a special through the end of the year that would allow you to get 3000g of strip for $8000… We have several locations worldwide… if you are interested in obtaining a consultation please contact me at michelle.nester@nuhart.com and I would be happy to help you…

»Nuhart? Come on have you read this forum over the years? To many mess ups.

» » I’m a Norwood 3.5. Can’t really afford to pay more than $10,000 for
» grafts
» » at this point unless given good financing (I’m currently at a top MBA
» or
» » Law or Med program, so I’ll be making a fortune in the near future–too
» » bad that that might not help me now). Who should I see? How might I
» » finance?
»
» What is your age? Most doctors do NOT take on patients who are too young.
» History of hair loss in your family, eg: what Norwood scale is your father?
»
»
» Are you currently on meds such as Topical Minoxidil and Propecia?
»
» Every doctor has something different to offer. A lot really depends on
» your expectations. The price can vary quite a bit too from clinic to
» clinic.
»
» Can you upload or email me hairsite@aol.com pictures of your thinning
» areas including the back of your head? I can get different doctors
» review your case and let you know whether you are a good candidate for HT,
» how many grafts do you need, the cost etc etc.

Its tough to asses your case without any photos.

God please don’t put in a public forum that you “going” to make a fortune. You will probably get a million emails from clinics that only think about how much you have or will have and not what you need first.

What I mean is, if you have gotten emails already based on this thread… don’t go to them because they don’t care about you.

You can get 2000 grafts for about $8.5k. This might be all you need if your a normwood 3.5. You will never get 5000 grafts for $10k. You’d need probly around $18-20K, at least, for 5000 grafts. You really need to post photos as well so people can approx. the amount of $ you’ll need.

So you’re at a top school but you aren’t sure whether youre in an MBA or Law or Med program? Huh. Not such a top school after all, I guess. jk. that was lame.

2000 grafts for about $8500? Not likely.

Not when that cute little phrase “FUE” is on the list of requirements.

Unless he visits… GHI

Yea, youre right. My bad. Forgot he said FUE.

» 2000 grafts for about $8500? Not likely.
»
» Not when that cute little phrase “FUE” is on the list of requirements.

Disregard the guy that said Nuhart. This is your head, the only your going to ever have. Entrust it with the best, if you can’t afford the best save up until you can. you don’t cut costs when the results are permanent. Nuhart is not even close to being on a list of clinics to consider in my opinion. Also, location is not an issue, you travel wherever you need to get to a surgeon that performs top notch work. I hear a lot of new transplant candidates say they are going to so and so because they are close. Distance should play very little in your decision making. Also, I believe your on the right track with FUE instead of strip. FUE is a great advancement and you can shave your head in the future with no residual linear scar. Best of luck.

» Yea, youre right. My bad. Forgot he said FUE.
»
»
» » 2000 grafts for about $8500? Not likely.
» »
» » Not when that cute little phrase “FUE” is on the list of requirements.

I agree…

» Unless he visits… GHI

Definitely do not let price determine where you are going to get your HT done.