Words of another site in relation the follica

I totally agree Follica could be bad news for HT docs (Dr. Rassman doesn’t seem to think so, however). I unfortunately cannot put any merit into Fink’s statement since I might just know a guy who met a girl that knows a doctor who said Elaine Fuchs and the University of Bonn have a new discovery that will change the world .

Point is: If the doctor stands by his own opinion, and it is based on factual evidence, he wouldn’t be ashamed if you told us his name. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my derm, doctor Vera Price works very closely with follica(look her up shes quoted in the artices) and seems to believe follica is the next big thing. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hey TheShow, you said your derm was Vera Price? Is there any way for you to contact her and get us desperate types some insider information? Does she have any reason (that we don’t know about) to be so sure it’s going to work? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vera Price is arguably one of the most knowledgeable individuals in the world with regards to hair loss. If she says something will likely work, it will likely work. >>>>>>>> WHO IS VERA PRICE???

The next big thing.
More infos pleas

try to discover when the trial begins

“I totally agree Follica could be bad news for HT docs”

Why? I get sooo irritated by these statements. HM is not the end of HT—quite the contrary. You will still need HT for the hairlines–at least. We’ll probably need them to re-distribute HM-made hair----it’s not likely that it will develop evenly. Also, there are a lot of men who are waiting to get an HT until HM is a reality because they don’t have enough donor for HT. . . Try to think before you speak (type).

» “I totally agree Follica could be bad news for HT docs”
»
»
» Why? I get sooo irritated by these statements. HM is not the end of
» HT—quite the contrary. You will still need HT for the hairlines–at
» least. We’ll probably need them to re-distribute HM-made hair----it’s not
» likely that it will develop evenly. Also, there are a lot of men who are
» waiting to get an HT until HM is a reality because they don’t have enough
» donor for HT. . . Try to think before you speak (type).

Follica is NOT HM…and he is right, if follica is successfull in creating new hair with consistent density then the fundamental nature of the procedure (dermabrasion) ensures that you can create a hairline of your choice and you wouldn’t need any HT whatsoever.

/agree with goata

Goata !! you read into my mind !

»
» Follica is NOT HM…and he is right, if follica is successfull in creating
» new hair with consistent density then the fundamental nature of the
» procedure (dermabrasion) ensures that you can create a hairline of your
» choice and you wouldn’t need any HT whatsoever.

“if follica is successfull in creating
» new hair with consistent density”

I would be willing to wager a good amount of money that if Follica works it WON’T give consistent density. Afterall, I wouldn’t count Follica as a failure just because it’s not consistent. I would call Follica a success if it could add just 6000 new hairs—no matter what the consistency.

» I would be willing to wager a good amount of money that if Follica works
» it WON’T give consistent density.

I guess we’ll find out in few months!

» Afterall, I wouldn’t count Follica as a
» failure just because it’s not consistent. I would call Follica a success
» if it could add just 6000 new hairs—no matter what the consistency.

I wouldn’t either, I did mention this in another thread that a person could get a FUE to add sort of consistency IF the results are inconsistent. However, I can’t think of a reason why when they abrade entire scalp would there be any consistency issues. The reason we had consistency issues with TRC was because it was injected manually so there is bound to be difference between injection depth, separation, amount etc which could lead to inconsistent results, the same isn’t true for follica though.

Agreed.

The earlier HM efforts will probably tell us little or nothing about the efficacy of the Follica project, be it good OR bad. Follica’s mechanism of action is just too far different from any of the previous projects.