Will we see this year photos from ICX trials?

I don’t think so. At most we will get some vague statements expressing their optimism and blah blah blah.

What do you think?

» I don’t think so. At most we will get some vague statements expressing
» their optimism and blah blah blah.
»
» What do you think?

I’m quite confident we won’t.

» What do you think?

we won’t, officially.

» What do you think?

only if cosmetic results are spectacular.

» » What do you think?
»
» only if cosmetic results are spectacular.

that’s why I think we won’t see much … the probability of spectacular results (among the first few who have been treated in the first phase II cohort) is low.

I’d correct it: only if cosmetic results are spectacular and/or ICX are desperate.

Why are so many people here hung up on seeing photos? I don’t understand what the problem is.

If they show us photos, great. If they don’t, wonderful. It doesn’t affect whether their procedure works or not. They probably have very good reasons not to show photos. One big reason is there is no financial incentive for them, whatsoever (except to manipulate the stock price, which is illegal), for them to show photos of results UNTIL THE DAMN PROCEDURE IS FOR SALE.

So don’t expect photos. I certainly don’t. But I am logically-grounded enough to understand that, just because photos aren’t released, it doesn’t mean the procedure doesn’t work.

This isn’t a traveling gypsy carnival show, people, this is biotechnology circa 2007!

:stuck_out_tongue:

» I don’t think so. At most we will get some vague statements expressing
» their optimism and blah blah blah.
»
» What do you think? We may well see Sir Chritopher in a prison outfit first,along with Paris Hilton.

» Why are so many people here hung up on seeing photos? I don’t understand
» what the problem is.
»
» If they show us photos, great. If they don’t, wonderful. It doesn’t
» affect whether their procedure works or not. They probably have very
» good reasons not to show photos. One big reason is there is no financial
» incentive for them, whatsoever (except to manipulate the stock price,
» which is illegal), for them to show photos of results UNTIL THE DAMN
» PROCEDURE IS FOR SALE.
»
» So don’t expect photos. I certainly don’t. But I am logically-grounded
» enough to understand that, just because photos aren’t released, it doesn’t
» mean the procedure doesn’t work.
»
» This isn’t a traveling gypsy carnival show, people, this is biotechnology
» circa 2007!
»
» :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty funny–like if they don’t show us photos now, nobody will get their procedure when it comes out.

LOL.

People want photos? There’s plenty of photos of baldness treatments out there. Go look at those. Oh-those other procedures are no good? Well, goes to show what use photos are.