Will Follica Announce Trials?

I was wondering what everyone thinks Follica is doing right now. Does anyone have any recent info?

It is possible that they have started their trial already…I doubt they would publicly announce the commencement of the trial. Plus the launch of a the website implies that the ball is rolling on something over there.

Any other thoughts?

» Any other thoughts?

I think I’m balding.

» I was wondering what everyone thinks Follica is doing right now. Does
» anyone have any recent info?
»
» It is possible that they have started their trial already…I doubt they
» would publicly announce the commencement of the trial. Plus the launch of
» a the website implies that the ball is rolling on something over there.
»
» Any other thoughts?

Daphne Zohar said they wouldn’t divulge any additional information for a while, so your guess is as good as mine. They could be in the middle of trials as we speak, or they could be on vacation someplace warm… drinking pina coladas

We’ve been hounding them on xconomy.com to tell us if trials started, but they’ve been tightlipped. Part of me is pretty frustrated with their silence, but the other part of me understands their stance considering they’re a privately held company

ima punch cotsarelis for not telling uss anything.lol… i think they are doing the trialssss. they better beee those monkeyss!

Folica isn’t in the kind of position that ICX is in.

Folica has every reason to NOT want more info getting out about the specifics of their work and its effectiveness yet.

im going to organize a mass protest… all bald people of ny and demand info from follica lmao ull see they wll talk.