Why is Chrome dissatisfied with his Dr. Arvind HT?

Chrome berated Dr. A (after getting an HT from him) over a year ago with no elaborations thereafter, and the hypocritical moderator didn’t ask for any proof off Chrome to substantiate the claims. The moderator has different rules regarding behavior if it involves surgeons who pay him. Moreover, Chrome also admitted to injecting a ton of Botox into his scalp, so maybe that is why the grafts are not growing.

Chrome, please discuss your surgery and stop insulting a surgeon who offers low cost BHT without providing more detail.

I am not affiliated with Dr. A, but appreciate the alternatives that he and others such as Dr. Umar offer.

Not sure why my message goes all the way down and my earlier reply got deleted.

Chrome is a ver well respected member and we owe most of the things we hear about that give us a glimmer of hope (laminine etc) to him. He is a huge asset to the ht community.

» Not sure why my message goes all the way down and my earlier reply got
» deleted.

I dont know who chrome is.

Go & have a chat w/ Dr Fellar or Ray Woods & they’ll tell u all need 2 know about Arvind/Umar. Prepare 4 some sleepless nights…

Nice hit and run without a detail or shred of substantiating evidence for what you’re insinuating. Ask Arvind/Umars competition for their opinion. Why not ask Flash, sofarsogood, hoorayforhair, …

» Nice hit and run without a detail or shred of substantiating evidence for
» what you’re insinuating. Ask Arvind/Umars competition for their opinion.
» Why not ask Flash, sofarsogood, hoorayforhair, …

Exactly. well said Trans. I am also a patient of Dr. Umar and have had great results. I don’t like baseless inuendos.

Atticus

» Nice hit and run without a detail or shred of substantiating evidence for
» what you’re insinuating.

Woods has exposed Arvind & his puppy on this forum on NUMEROUS occasions and on every occasion they have been unable to refute his comments.
Last year Fellar dropped a bombshell in regards 2 Arvind right on this forum. It was an shocking allegation,an allegation that Arvind never denied.

Ask Arvind/Umars competition for their opinion.

Competition ? LOL !!! Woods invented FUE/BHT while the others invented the transplantation of transected hairs !

Woods is very rough in nature, he is never going to win “personality of the year” but he & his sis r the ONLY docs who can do BHT consistently. Cole didn’t approach him for training for nothing, he went 2 Woods cause Woods is numero uno in FUE/BHT.

And 4 the record,Woods repaired Umar.(Oh God i hope U denies this)

Well, this thread took an interesting turn,

My understanding is that both Dr. Woods and Dr. Arvind worked on Dr. Umar at some point. Dr. U. also mentioned having been worked on by Dr. McLLelan (strip) of NHI Los Angeles…a long time ago.

And from what I’ve seen, there is not much growth to report from the work from these doctors in Dr. Umar’s case.

Dr Umar shaves his head. I would imagine that until he finds a doctor that can do FUE and BHT as well as he can, there is no point worrying about it. The shaved look suits him well.

And by the way, Dr Umar isn’t a repair(ed) patient. He is just a bald man with a history of a strip scar. The strip scar from my observation is pretty thin. Since he doesn’t seem willing to return to either doctors, I have to assume that he does not consider them his equal so far as HT technique. Lol.

As for BHT, please, can anyone post some results that rival the examples shown on http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar?

Who cares who started what first. What matters is who is demonstrating the more consistent, impressive and well documented results these days. So how about we talk results instead of engaging in innuendo and inflammatory language?

I’d be interested in revisiting Dr. Feller’s opinion on Dr. Woods work. I seem to remember reading that his review wasn’t all that favorable. Lol.

Who are you really Afflictions?
For Pete’s sake, don’t lob bombs while “hiding under a cap”.
Posting from down under perhaps?
Pitiful.
:lol:

» » Nice hit and run without a detail or shred of substantiating evidence
» for
» » what you’re insinuating.
»
» Woods has exposed Arvind & his puppy on this forum on NUMEROUS
» occasions and on every occasion they have been unable to refute his
» comments.
» Last year Fellar dropped a bombshell in regards 2 Arvind right on this
» forum. It was an shocking allegation,an allegation that Arvind never
» denied.

»
»
» Ask Arvind/Umars competition for their opinion.
»
» Competition ? LOL !!! Woods invented FUE/BHT while the others
» invented the transplantation of transected hairs !
»
» Woods is very rough in nature, he is never going to win “personality of
» the year” but he & his sis r the ONLY docs who can do BHT consistently.
» Cole didn’t approach him for training for nothing, he went 2 Woods cause
» Woods is numero uno in FUE/BHT.
»
» And 4 the record,Woods repaired Umar.(Oh God i hope U denies this)

Ridiculous! How pathetic, it is quite apparent everyone has figured out who you are! LOL :smiley:

Atticus

» Well, this thread took an interesting turn,
»
» My understanding is that both Dr. Woods and Dr. Arvind worked on Dr. Umar
» at some point. Dr. U. also mentioned having been worked on by Dr. McLLelan
» (strip) of NHI Los Angeles…a long time ago.
»
» And from what I’ve seen, there is not much growth to report from the work
» from these doctors in Dr. Umar’s case.
»
» Dr Umar shaves his head. I would imagine that until he finds a doctor
» that can do FUE and BHT as well as he can, there is no point worrying about
» it. The shaved look suits him well.
»
» And by the way, Dr Umar isn’t a repair(ed) patient. He is just a bald man
» with a history of a strip scar. The strip scar from my observation is
» pretty thin. Since he doesn’t seem willing to return to either doctors, I
» have to assume that he does not consider them his equal so far as HT
» technique. Lol.
»
» As for BHT, please, can anyone post some results that rival the examples
» shown on http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar?
»
» Who cares who started what first. What matters is who is demonstrating the
» more consistent, impressive and well documented results these days. So how
» about we talk results instead of engaging in innuendo and inflammatory
» language?
»
» I’d be interested in revisiting Dr. Feller’s opinion on Dr. Woods work. I
» seem to remember reading that his review wasn’t all that favorable. Lol.
»
» Who are you really Afflictions?
» For Pete’s sake, don’t lob bombs while “hiding under a cap”.
» Posting from down under perhaps?
» Pitiful.
» :lol:

I guess we see why he hides under a cap and probably a fake mustache too!:slight_smile:

I would like to add that no true reputable Doctor goes around tooting his own horn. A good Doctor lets his results speak for themselves.

Atticus

» Go & have a chat w/ Dr Fellar or Ray Woods & they’ll tell u all need 2 know
» about Arvind/Umar. Prepare 4 some sleepless nights…

Gauge a person’s stature by the viciousness of his compititor’s slander. Feller is hardly qualified to comment on fue doctors. He has no fue results.

Seriously, one shouldn’t put too much value into the comments of all these doctors about each other. What they say about their fellow physicians is more a reflection of their own character and integrity than anything else.

Let the results speak for themselves. I got transplant from Dr. Arvind and am very happy with the progress. IMO, he is a very caring and dedicated person. Much mellower too then some other adolescent charactwers running HT clinics.
During my consult, I asked for a second opinion and he recommended names of Dr. Woods, Cole, Hasson and Wong etc without hesitation. That reflects the confidence of a truly skilled physician. Only an insecure person will bitch about fellow doctors who have shown more results. I expect that from Feller.

Woods, OTOH, is different. Personally, I love the 15 round, bare knuckle, no holds barred fight between him and Dr. Arvind . :slight_smile: Pure manna for us readers.

» for
»
» comments.
» denied.

»
»
» Ask Arvind/Umars competition for their opinion.
»
» Competition ? LOL !!! Woods invented FUE/BHT while the others
» invented the transplantation of transected hairs !
»
» Woods is very rough in nature, he is never going to win “personality of
» the year” but he & his sis r the ONLY docs who can do BHT consistently.
» Cole didn’t approach him for training for nothing, he went 2 Woods cause
» Woods is numero uno in FUE/BHT.
»
» And 4 the record,Woods repaired Umar.(Oh God i hope U denies this)

Affliction,
Perhaps you could direct us to the links showing Woods’s spectacular BHT results, seeing as he’s the pioneer of it.
He must have the most professional looking outcomes, and the most plentiful amount of happy patients via BHT if he’s ahead of the pack in both skill and timelines (ie been performing it longer)
And while you’re at it, compare his plentiful results alongside any of these from Dr Umar: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar

And just as you’ve recommended that people ask the competition for their opinions, well people should ask Dr Umar for his opinion on Woods, to get the complete HONEST story!

And while you’re there, ask yourself why I’d travel from Sydney, where Woods works, to see Dr Umar around the world in Redondo Beach, LA? Why would I do that?
And am I happy with my decision?
ECSTATIC, to this day!
To the point where I went back to Dr Umar six months ago for additional work!

Surely this must set alarm bells ringing in peoples heads about the magnificent Dr Woods, yes?

Anyway, standing by for those links to his BHT results.
We’re all waiting…

“And while you’re there, ask yourself why I’d travel from Sydney, where Woods works, to see Dr Umar around the world in Redondo Beach, LA? Why would I do that?
And am I happy with my decision?” Not really going to go on for day’s about this one. It’s all about personal preference. Since I live in N.Y. And did make the travel down under 6 years ago. I would do the same thing today if and when I need further ht work. You also might want to ask Hairy as Hell(NY)and Diamond(Arizona)who just had beard hair to his scalp scars in the last year why he made 2 trips down under in the last year . You had a nice ht as well as me. As long as people are happy it’s all that counts.

» » Go & have a chat w/ Dr Fellar or Ray Woods & they’ll tell u all need 2
» know
» » about Arvind/Umar. Prepare 4 some sleepless nights…
»
» Gauge a person’s stature by the viciousness of his compititor’s slander.
» Feller is hardly qualified to comment on fue doctors. He has no fue
» results.
»
» Seriously, one shouldn’t put too much value into the comments of all these
» doctors about each other. What they say about their fellow physicians is
» more a reflection of their own character and integrity than anything else.
»
» Let the results speak for themselves. I got transplant from Dr. Arvind and
» am very happy with the progress. IMO, he is a very caring and dedicated
» person. Much mellower too then some other adolescent charactwers running HT
» clinics.
» During my consult, I asked for a second opinion and he recommended names
» of Dr. Woods, Cole, Hasson and Wong etc without hesitation. That reflects
» the confidence of a truly skilled physician. Only an insecure person will
» bitch about fellow doctors who have shown more results. I expect that from
» Feller.
»
» Woods, OTOH, is different. Personally, I love the 15 round, bare knuckle,
» no holds barred fight between him and Dr. Arvind . :slight_smile: Pure manna for us
» readers.

I agree with you Dev. I am not going to mention any names, but I have seen Docs and some Reps from some well known clinics taking shots at one clinic in particular clinic on many ocassions.I truly believe the best advertising for any clinic is going to be their results.

i dont understand why afflictions posts are not deleted, they are slanderous and untrue, yet when i was critical of woods and the work he did on me my posts were deleted, if woods was the only guy doing fue, many disfigured people myself included would never be able to afford to get fixed, this guy comes out of nowhere and posts these rediculous statements, his agenda is obvious, i would never go back to woods but am definitely going back to umar,

» i dont understand why afflictions posts are not deleted, they are
» slanderous and untrue
, yet when i was critical of woods and the work he did
» on me my posts were deleted, if woods was the only guy doing fue, many
» disfigured people myself included would never be able to afford to get
» fixed, this guy comes out of nowhere and posts these rediculous statements,
» his agenda is obvious, i would never go back to woods but am definitely
» going back to umar,

I agree. That does seem unfair.

Atticus

» “And while you’re there, ask yourself why I’d travel from Sydney, where
» Woods works, to see Dr Umar around the world in Redondo Beach, LA? Why
» would I do that?
» And am I happy with my decision?” Not really going to go on for day’s
» about this one. It’s all about personal preference. Since I live in N.Y.
» And did make the travel down under 6 years ago. I would do the same thing
» today if and when I need further ht work. You also might want to ask Hairy
» as Hell(NY)and Diamond(Arizona)who just had beard hair to his scalp scars
» in the last year why he made 2 trips down under in the last year . You had
» a nice ht as well as me. As long as people are happy it’s all that counts.

I too agree that patients’ personal preference is important. However, patients should be allowed to make their decisions based on posted results rather than chest-thumping claims by some doctors in the forum, or by certain fly-by-night posters (who are probably the doctor himself) trying to deride the competition.

Since you mentioned “diamond” and beard hair, I would love to see his results posted alongside any of these from Dr Umar:

Body and beard hair:

Mostly body, beard and nape:

Just Beard:

Sometimes people forget that it’s best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I don’t know about anyone else. But the only way if I was starting ht research today is do what I did 7 years ago. Meet past patients in person. I would never get a ht unless I did that. The internet is just a starting tool. As far as Diamond. I think his pics after the first session is on his website videos. About 3000 grafts or so. He came on here and said he went back for more so something was working. Anyway the only way to judge any result and compare either strip or Fue or body hair. Is by same amount of grafts used and same balding area and donor resources.

» for
»
» comments.
» denied.

Nothing gets past Dr. Woods, Woods also exposed Falceros for lying and making false allegations about him in the forum.