Why do you want hair?

I started losing hair at an early age, when this happened i immedietly started feeling older then my age, when i think about it, it probably had a role in me maturing and learning to be more optimistic about things in my life. So i feel by having regrowth i will in turn get some of my youthfullness back

» I started losing hair at an early age, when this happened i immedietly
» started feeling older then my age, when i think about it, it probably had
» a role in me maturing and learning to be more optimistic about things in
» my life. So i feel by having regrowth i will in turn get some of my
» youthfullness back

ya i think many in here want their youth back which they “lost due to hairloss”. i thought that too , but it doesnt work. not with current treatments. and always thinking “oh if i had hair, i could do this and that and i could have this girl and that girl” doesnt help either . neither helps to wait for HM. it will probably be some more years until you can get it and then you wasted those years.

The issue stands though.

Maybe you won’t get your youth back when you get your hair back. But just because new hair won’t make you 21 all over again, that doesn’t mean the MPB didn’t wreck your youth when you originally lost the hair. I think everyone who suffered MPB before middle-age got gypped BIG TIME whether they choose to get the hair back later or not.

And just becase women say “hair isn’t that big of a deal” that doesn’t mean it really isn’t. Look at all the TONS of HT patients who get told they look better, asked if they’ve lost weight, etc, when their new hair fainlly shows up.

A lot of women themselves might not even be aware of how much the hair situation is impacting their view of various men. But hair IS making a gigantic difference in a lot of men’s cases whether everyone is aware of it or not.

» The issue stands though.
»
»
» Maybe you won’t get your youth back when you get your hair back. But just
» because new hair won’t make you 21 all over again, that doesn’t mean the
» MPB didn’t wreck your youth when you originally lost the hair. I think
» everyone who suffered MPB before middle-age got gypped BIG TIME whether
» they choose to get the hair back later or not.
»
»
»
»
» And just becase women say “hair isn’t that big of a deal” that doesn’t
» mean it really isn’t. Look at all the TONS of HT patients who get told
» they look better, asked if they’ve lost weight, etc, when their new hair
» fainlly shows up.
»
» A lot of women themselves might not even be aware of how much the hair
» situation is impacting their view of various men. But hair IS making a
» gigantic difference in a lot of men’s cases whether everyone is aware of
» it or not.

everyone knows and agrees that hair is better than no hair. but first it doesnt make a “gigantic” difference and second you just dont have hair. accept it. and hm isnt here in 2007. accept it. so choose, do you want to be happy or depressed? thats what its all about. and this what i want to say.

you can accept your hairloss and live a happy life! i did it and …well, i dont want to say everyone can, but its possible to be happy with hairloss.

no text other than this.

you say anyway, you got so great hair, so why are you here anyway?

» you say anyway, you got so great hair, so why are you here anyway?

I don’t intend to put words in JTR’s mouth, but I think the point he is making is threads like this might be more suited to the General Topics forum.

» » you say anyway, you got so great hair, so why are you here anyway?
»
» I don’t intend to put words in JTR’s mouth, but I think the point he is
» making is threads like this might be more suited to the General Topics
» forum.

ok, with that you are maybe right. but what does it matter anyway. this forum is dead and so is the off-toppic one.

n/t

n/t