Who wants to know the real reason for hairloss and the horshoe pattern?

One of the most important questions that guys ask is why do I still have hair on my sides and back?? Well I know the reason…it has to do with a certain receptor that is ONLY found on the crown and front of scalp, excluding the back and side areas. That is just how men were created.

I will tell and lay everything out… .if I get enough positive feedback.

With the approach of Planet Nibiru/Planet X there honestly isn’t much time left… just till end of December/January 2014… few weeks …before our Planet changes big time with floods and earthquakes

So I do want to get my hairloss research out… it is breakthrough and explains why we loose hair in that patter and what to do about it. My own hair growth is going quite good and I will post pictures.

There is nothing left to LOOSE or GAIN really … anymore
The world as we know it is about to change so… if I can help some bald guys cure themselves… hey that will be my legacy I guess.

I am not against spreading knowledge… NOT EVERYTHING has to be charged or made money off of. It wasn’t like that anyways in the beginning when we humans were more pure.

I am not here to make a million dollars. Try to understand that Freddie555 and Hairman2… I am only 29 years old… .this started when I was 19. I have a great job… sales business from home…

I am the only on this entire site I think that has ever posted pictures of their actualy face/body… Its because I believe in transparency… and putting the TRUTH OUT!!!

ANYWAYS… I WILL START A SEPERATE POST ABOUT THE RECEPTOR THAT IS FOUND IN BALD SCALP AREA… AND AFTER THAT IS ESTABLISHED YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HOW WE CAN COMBAT THIS RECEPTOR AND ITS ACCOMPANYING PROBLEMS… IT IS NEUROLOGICAL INFLAMMATION by the way. NOT DHT… dht decreases with age yet hairloss accelerates?? So LET GO OF THE DHT BIG PHARMA THEORY! Do you not see these people MAKE BILLIONS… why would they ever want to change that? So the mantra EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK IS : DHT DHT DHT DHT.!!! AHHHH!!

yet people are STILL GOING BALD!!! WTF??? Try to get a hint by this time.
ROGAINE ACTUALLY ACCELERATES HAIRLOSS BECAUSE IT IS A VASODILATOR.

another KEY is that VASOCONSTRICTION HELPS GROW HAIR!! Yes ! Vasodilation or increased blood flow … and I will talk more about this… causes inflammation to increase!!! You have been fed lies and stuff based on baloney!

Do you not REALIZE AND OBSERVE WHAT IS BEFORE OUR EYES… which is when boys are young … 10 or 12 year old… there scalps ARE COOLER… AND HAVE FULL HAIR… YET AS SOON AS PUBERTY HITS… THEIR SCALPS START EXPANDING… GETTING SHAPED DIFFERENT… IT IS A FACT THAT PEOPLE THAT START GOING BALD… WELL THEIR SCALP DOES START LOOKING SORT OF ‘FAT’… you don’t look like that sweet 16 year old you did in the highshcool yearbook pic… do you?? NO YOU DONT… you start becoming fat or overweight but more importantly your scalp head starts getting bigger… people associate that with aging and puberty but I will talk more about this… this is ABNORMAL AGEING AND DISEASE CAUSING THIS DIS-FORMATION…

all the things PROVEN TO WORK TO GROW HAIR cause VASOCONSTRICTION or decrease blood flow. IT IS A FACT THAT WHEN YOU ARE A CHILD… your scalp has LESS BLOOD FLOW…go figure! makes perfect sense.
The theory and complete BS we have been fed for so many years by so called doctors and companies is A LIE!! like most things in our society nowadays…
They talk about ‘massaging’ the scalp… to increase blood flow? wtf? They talk about how your hair follicles are ‘deprived’ of ‘oxygen’?? wtf?? seriously? this is the best they got?? its all BS… stop listening to the lies… please

As I said the things PROVEN to slow hairloss and regrew hair

1. Latisse (Generic name: Bimatoprost , contains PGF2a or prostaglandin F2a)
  2. Topical Steroids like Cortisone
  3. Caffeine

All these things AND OTHERS … CONSTRICT BLOOD VESSELS!!! DECREASE BLOOD FLOW TO THE SCALP…

When you take hot showers, go to the sauna… masturbate NON STOP like your addicted… or HAVE SEX NON STOPPPPPP… well than you suffer even more inflammation!!! and heat!! you have to COOL THE SCALP…and CONSTRICT THE BLOOD FLOW TO IT… .SO THAT THERE ARE LESS INFLAMMATORY MARKERS BEING MADE

NOW HOW THIS ALL TIES IN WITH THE SHAPE OF HAIRLOSS AND THE RECEPTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS… WELL I WILL WRITE ABOUT THAT ONCE I HEAR SOME POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK. IF I HEAR MORE NEGATIVE BS FROM THE SAME PEOPLE THAN I WILL PROBABLY NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE OR MY PICTURES FROM THIS ENTIRE YEAR… YES I USED 16 MEGAPIXEL CANNON REBEL CAMERA TO DOCUMENT EVERYTHING WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS DONE… I AM THE ONLY USER ON THIS SITE THAT ACTUALLY IS NOT AFRAID TO SHOW THEIR FACE/BODY… I do that so there is transparency and no one can ever say oh that picture was photoshopped!!! Yet when you same destructive/negative commentators post your results or whatever WE NEVER SEE YOUR FACE!! why??? why hide yourself?? BE TRAnsparent!!

oh and the GOOD NEWS IS… you dont need no Fake doctor… OR billion dollar pharmaceutical company to go beg for mercy and help NO NO NO!

tHE CURE/TREATMENT FOR THIS… is actually just a few dollars and its all available over the counter… .YES … I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE
BUT I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MAKING MYSELF A MILLION DOLLARS (FOR LOW INTELLIGENCE MINDED PEOPLE LIKE HAIRMAN2 AND FREDDIE555) LET ME BE CLEAR ON THAT… I AM NOT PROFITING OFF OF THIS SINCE THAT WILL SOMEHOW MAKE ME EVIL EVEN IF I DID…
I PUT YEARS OF RESEARCH INTO THIS!!! THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! IF I WANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS i HAVE EVERY RIGHT… THEY SAY KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!! GET WITH IT!

ANYWAYS… YA SO THE TREATMENT ITEMS NEEDED ARE READILY AVAILABLE AND I HAVE TO SAY MY REGROWTH IS DECENT… I AM NOTICING IT IS TAKING SOME TIME BUT HEY IT TOOK ME 10 YEARS TO GET TO THIS POINT… OF COURSE IT WON’T BE REVERSED THE DAMAGE THAT IS… AND YES THIS WAS NOT genetic!!! hAIRLOSS CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE IF THE RIGHT NEGATIVE CONDITIONS ARE GIVINE… ITS NOT ENOUGHT TO SAY THAT ITS GENETIC… JUST TRUST ME ON THIS… AGAIN, I WILL OPINE ON THIS IN A LITTLE HOPEFULLY ONCE I HEAR IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANNA KNOW…AND PEOPLE CAN SHOW DECENCY AND RESPECT WHICH IS ALL I ASK FOR… AND I THINK THAT IS FAIR

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
With the approach of Planet Nibiru/Planet X there honestly isn’t much time left… just till end of December/January 2014… few weeks …before our Planet changes big time with floods and earthquakes

[/quote]

Nope, too easy :hungry: :smiley:

Planet Nibiru, isn’t that were JarJar is from?

I’m interested to hear more boytown

Interested in hearing more too

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]With the approach of Planet Nibiru/Planet X there honestly isn’t much time left.[/quote]Really?

You might interesting to learn that all the talking about Nibiru is a whole bunch of crap created by a liar jew completely discredited as a charlatan.
Research the topic.

Thank you Boyinhtown for this incredible news.

Firstly I have a few questions:

1. Will you be posting topless pictures of your amazing body again, without any relevancy toward hair loss whatsoever?

2. Does the cure involve rubbing semen on our heads?

3. Will you be posting a website again, claiming this is where you ordered your miracle drug only for us to soon discover that the site is actually registered in your own name?

Thanks,
hairman2

Hey i am very interessted in your theory…please tell us more…i have my own theorie…i wonder if they have something in common…dont mind obout hairman2, he is from the same planet as jarjar…we must help each other and not bully each other

This is a troll… right?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby]
Thank you Boyinhtown for this incredible news.

Firstly I have a few questions:

1. Will you be posting topless pictures of your amazing body again, without any relevancy toward hair loss whatsoever?

2. Does the cure involve rubbing semen on our heads?

3. Will you be posting a website again, claiming this is where you ordered your miracle drug only for us to soon discover that the site is actually registered in your own name?

Thanks,
hairman2[/quote]

LOL!!! :rotfl:

come out with the theory already come on

+1
It pisses people off more when you say your going to do something but keep them waiting forever

What’s up man?

???