Who is this R in the follica forum?

Exists a mysterious R in the follica forum that says to have information privilege. THEY SEE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grommit 5/13/08 4:30 pm
Hey R, first off I wanna say thanks for all of the information and the positive attitude you bring towards an increasingly negative subject (given all of the failures). I’m one of those real young guys struggling with hairloss so even though I know it is futile I cling to every hope for a treatment. You seem to have alot of insider info (talking to Steinberg, information from the University of Bonn) but how does a person like me know that you aren’t getting my hopes up for no reason? What makes you so optimistic and do you honestly, honestly believe this could be it?

Grommit 5/13/08 4:32 pm
Furthermore, wasn’t the Follica discovery a mistake also? Aren’t they reportedly using drugs that have nothing to do with hairloss just like propecia?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
R 5/13/08 6:48 pm
First, I understand and wnat everyone to know that I too learned the hard way by believing everything until I took charge and told everyone was full of it and give me proof. You can count on me because my words are based on the information that any of you and some have contacted Mercola’s group and got the same answer. My experience with the pharma and natural side as well as surgery makes me forefront expert that can read bewteen the lies and bull.

I will not let others be lied too and or encouraged by false hopes. I state the truth and direct all of you to wait patiently. Follica experiment was a mistake but the Cotsarelis was making huge headway in solving the hair loss puzzle. This is a breakthrough beyond the norms and offers a new platform for science and is creating an atomosphere to get people off their butts and solve this mess.

You can receive the same information by calling the target scientist and sending e-mails. I also research and learn what works and what doesn’t in the real world. I will never make promises just facts and MAYBE a timeline prediction based on the original authors forecast only.

Please, everyone trust me that I care want this to end and will present data from the source. Look, Daphne and David from Follica report here, yes? Never think that I don’t worry that this wont work or my optimistic approach is wiithout doubt, but as time and science progreeses and research is showing organs etc, being grown as well the Gov supporting a five year plant to regenerate body and possibly limbs, my optimistic demeanor is one of dissecting the science and seeing that we are understanding many areas beyond what was possible just 5 years ago.

Hang in there and just take propecia (.2 -1 mg) Curcumin / Reservatrol see Life extension supplements at the Life Extension Foundation Website. Many studies show these work for any age and hairloss pattern. New formula to follow soon by a published patent.

» Exists a mysterious R in the follica forum that says to have information
» privilege. THEY SEE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grommit 5/13/08 4:30 pm
» Hey R, first off I wanna say thanks for all of the information and the
» positive attitude you bring towards an increasingly negative subject (given
» all of the failures). I’m one of those real young guys struggling with
» hairloss so even though I know it is futile I cling to every hope for a
» treatment. You seem to have alot of insider info (talking to Steinberg,
» information from the University of Bonn) but how does a person like me know
» that you aren’t getting my hopes up for no reason? What makes you so
» optimistic and do you honestly, honestly believe this could be it?
»
» Grommit 5/13/08 4:32 pm
» Furthermore, wasn’t the Follica discovery a mistake also? Aren’t they
» reportedly using drugs that have nothing to do with hairloss just like
» propecia?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
» R 5/13/08 6:48 pm
» First, I understand and wnat everyone to know that I too learned the hard
» way by believing everything until I took charge and told everyone was full
» of it and give me proof. You can count on me because my words are based on
» the information that any of you and some have contacted Mercola’s group and
» got the same answer. My experience with the pharma and natural side as well
» as surgery makes me forefront expert that can read bewteen the lies and
» bull.
»
» I will not let others be lied too and or encouraged by false hopes. I
» state the truth and direct all of you to wait patiently. Follica experiment
» was a mistake but the Cotsarelis was making huge headway in solving the
» hair loss puzzle. This is a breakthrough beyond the norms and offers a new
» platform for science and is creating an atomosphere to get people off their
» butts and solve this mess.
»
» You can receive the same information by calling the target scientist and
» sending e-mails. I also research and learn what works and what doesn’t in
» the real world. I will never make promises just facts and MAYBE a timeline
» prediction based on the original authors forecast only.
»
» Please, everyone trust me that I care want this to end and will present
» data from the source. Look, Daphne and David from Follica report here, yes?
» Never think that I don’t worry that this wont work or my optimistic
» approach is wiithout doubt, but as time and science progreeses and research
» is showing organs etc, being grown as well the Gov supporting a five year
» plant to regenerate body and possibly limbs, my optimistic demeanor is one
» of dissecting the science and seeing that we are understanding many areas
» beyond what was possible just 5 years ago.
»
» Hang in there and just take propecia (.2 -1 mg) Curcumin / Reservatrol see
» Life extension supplements at the Life Extension Foundation Website. Many
» studies show these work for any age and hairloss pattern. New formula to
» follow soon by a published patent.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ops…Informa Connect - Know more, do more, be more.

Yea this guy is really optimistic, he thinks he gets information straight from the source (about follica and the Dr Phill thing, which is doubtful).

He tries really hard to come across ‘intelligent’, his theories about other treatments are BS because they are not based on facts, he just thinks they are.

He preaches to everyone and is trying to be some kind of hair loss ‘messiah’ lol.

But in the end he is just some crazy guy.

» Yea this guy is really optimistic, he thinks he gets information straight
» from the source (about follica and the Dr Phill thing, which is doubtful).
»
» He tries really hard to come across ‘intelligent’, his theories about
» other treatments are BS because they are not based on facts, he just thinks
» they are.
»
» He preaches to everyone and is trying to be some kind of hair loss
» ‘messiah’ lol.
»
» But in the end he is just some crazy guy.

Mmmm, another guy who’s got "internal information"from a company, isn’t it?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» » Yea this guy is really optimistic, he thinks he gets information
» straight
» » from the source (about follica and the Dr Phill thing, which is
» doubtful).
» »
» » He tries really hard to come across ‘intelligent’, his theories about
» » other treatments are BS because they are not based on facts, he just
» thinks
» » they are.
» »
» » He preaches to everyone and is trying to be some kind of hair loss
» » ‘messiah’ lol.
» »
» » But in the end he is just some crazy guy.
»
» Mmmm, another guy who’s got "internal information"from a company, isn’t
» it?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yea he must be Costarelis best friend or something. :wink:

He first of all said that he had insider information on Follica and that they were guaranteed to get fantastic results and were all cured, then when Zohar made that post he changed his tune a little and acknowledged they could fail.

I’m sure you read about the Dr Phil and Dr Mercola HM rumors?
They mentioned that they would be experimenting with stem cells over the year on 2 occasions.
Apparently one was an April fools joke (not in April might I add) and the other was apparently true, that they would be experimenting with stem cells for hair growth.
Now whenever people tried to contact these Dr’s people the replies were ether along the lines of “No sorry it was just an april fools joke” or "Sorry we have no idea but if they said it it must be true"
This R guy is also claiming that he has an insider contact on this as well and is saying that he has had undeniable confirmation that are definitely doing this!

Who knows? I don’t know who his “contacts” are from Follica or the Dr Phil and Mercola thing but whenever a new HM rumor comes out he says things along the lines of:
“Don’t worry, Believe me, This isn’t BS, I get my information streight from the source” :expressionless:

To me he just comes across like a total loony :smiley:

» To me he just comes across like a total loony :-D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it says on information of david steinberg…you do not believe?

It’s just another psychopath. There has been similar internal guy for every single treatment that has failed so far.

It’s normal. Hair loss topic attracts sociopaths.