Who is Mwamba and why is his name being pumped on here

Lately theres been a whole lot of babbling about Dr. Mwamba on here. I’d never heard of the guy until recently. Yet one guy “myself” on this forum keeps pumping his name.

I\'m beginning to wonder if Mwamba = “myself” doing his own self-promotion on this forum. Why does his name keep appearing here in relation to Nigam with threats of “exposing” Nigam as some kind of shyster. “e.g. Mwamba will arrive in India to expose you…”

Anyway I got 3 questions :

What are Mwamba’s credentials? Does he have any standing in the baldness community? What has he discovered or researched?

Is he replicating what Nigam is doing (or claiming to?) How exactly can he replicate something we do not know much about protocol wise.

Is he flying to India to meet Nigam. Has Nigam agreed to meet him in the first place (or is he going uninvited?)

I’m wary of these guys who show up out of nowhere but lets hear from Dr. Mwamba himself rather than some guy pumping his name on here. Invite him onto Hairsite and perhaps we can get a discussion going between Mwamba & Nigam on here.

Dr Mwamba is very reputable. The fact that you had not heard simply means that you are not very acquainted with HT surgeons, as Dr Mwamba is considered to be one of the best surgeons in the field of HT. He worked for Dr Cole where he learned his technique before opening his own clinic in Belgium. Google his name and you will find numerous patients who are very happy with their outcome.

I really suggest that we stop making baseless allegations against people for no apparent reason. It would have been appreciated if you had googled his name before making allegations of being bumped up with fake accounts and whatnot. absolutely ridiculous.

Dr. Mwamba has been around for a long time and he is well respected in the industry. It is in our best interest that he is involved. If he is into any type of self promotion he would have done that years ago already.

I’m generally not in the know about hair transplant doctors as I regard the industry at large as murky.

But if Mwamba is all that, then invite him onto Hairsite to converse with Nigam directly. There’s no reason for unofficial spokespersons showing up and speaking on behalf of Mwamba or making claims & accusations in his name.

Let the man do the speaking for himself.

Hi freddie555 ,

I am Dr Mwamba and I just find out about your concerns .I have been working in hair transplant field for 13 years now .My practice is located in Brussels Belgium.
I do not participate in Dr Nigam discussions just because it is related to Dr Nigam and his claims about hair doubling and hair Multiplication.
He was very kind to me by allowing me to visit his clinics and witness some of his works .
Indeed it seems like he is pointing to something very interesting and as I told to everyone who asked me about all this claims : I ask Dr Nigam to conduct a study in my clinic based on his protocol .If we are able to reproduce the same results , then the concept will proof right by itself .
Because of intellectual properties , we are working on making it happen as Dr Nigam is willing to do it .
Most of us are very excited about hair multiplication and we want it to be a reality .I am just cautious as many physicians before Nigam worked on it and they were keep pushing back the deadlines .Let’s be aware of it ;it will not be as easy as it looks and we need to work even harder to make it happen if we are heading in the right way with the right motives .
So let’s be patient and let the time works for us .

Thank you dr Mwamba for clearing some points here with us. So it’s time for dr Nigam’s unfair critics to stay silent for sometime. If dr Nigam was fake he wouldn’t be inviting doctors to come and visit him to share his ideas and findings with them.

What, exactly, do you think Dr. Mwamba’s post clears up? Everything he posted is already known and accepted by pretty much everyone on this forum. Furthermore, what he is doing has only tangential relation to the bulk of the criticisms that Nigam is receiving.

Per information released to date, Dr Mwamba is testing out the doubling technique not hair multiplication. Nigam is/has been claiming, and showing dubious photos of his hair multiplication results for quite some time now. He’s treated numerous board members and not a single one has followed up. His picture evidence has clear evidence of photo shopping and deceptive titles, dates and descriptions. These are the origins of the criticisms that he is so deservedly receiving. So please stop with your relentless and thoughtless defense of his actions. By giving him a pass on it, you open the door to any and all who feel like making unsubstantiated claims in the hopes of profiting off the desperate.

I wish Dr. Mwamba best of luck in his experiments with doubling. His follow-up will be anxiously awaited. Hopefully he can usher in a new era in hair treatments.

Boldy has followed up currently at the 3 month mark, grafts are growing in…

Mr. Z, it may not mean much to you but I think it is good news that Dr. Mwamba is also investigating Nigam’s work. At least I don’t feel like Nigam is taking us baldies for a ride, there is also a reputable doctor looking into Nigam as well and it will only add more transparency.

Good luck Dr. Mwamba and please do share with us, good or bad, we need to know!

“Let’s be aware of it ;it will not be as easy as it looks and we need to work even harder to make it happen if we are heading in the right way with the right motives .”

How hard can it be to do a few 50 graft tests and see whether it works or not.
He doesnt sound too reassuring. Deep down he knows this wont work and hopes against the hope that he might crack it along the way.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
“Let’s be aware of it ;it will not be as easy as it looks and we need to work even harder to make it happen if we are heading in the right way with the right motives .”

He doesnt sound too reassuring. Deep down he knows this wont work and hopes against the hope that he might crack it along the way.[/quote]

Lol can you read his mind? Why do you always assume for other people? Stop assuming and wait for him to finish his tests.

Its called reading between the lines, never fails me, you should try it

What do you mean grafts? I thought He supposed to have done cellular injections? And where can we see the results?

He doesnt sound too reassuring. Deep down he knows this wont work and hopes against the hope that he might crack it along the way.[/quote]

Don’t forget if Mwamba sounds too positive then you are going to accuse him of self promotion and hyping up the forum when there is no real proof that the technique truly works.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by drmwamba[/postedby]
Hi freddie555 ,

I am Dr Mwamba and I just find out about your concerns .I have been working in hair transplant field for 13 years now .My practice is located in Brussels Belgium.
I do not participate in Dr Nigam discussions just because it is related to Dr Nigam and his claims about hair doubling and hair Multiplication.
He was very kind to me by allowing me to visit his clinics and witness some of his works .
Indeed it seems like he is pointing to something very interesting and as I told to everyone who asked me about all this claims : I ask Dr Nigam to conduct a study in my clinic based on his protocol .If we are able to reproduce the same results , then the concept will proof right by itself .
Because of intellectual properties , we are working on making it happen as Dr Nigam is willing to do it .
Most of us are very excited about hair multiplication and we want it to be a reality .I am just cautious as many physicians before Nigam worked on it and they were keep pushing back the deadlines .Let’s be aware of it ;it will not be as easy as it looks and we need to work even harder to make it happen if we are heading in the right way with the right motives .
So let’s be patient and let the time works for us .[/quote]

Dr. Mwamba, this is welcoming news that you are doing your own tests. How does one become a test subject? What are your screening criteria? How often do I have to visit your clinic if I want to become a test subject?

Thanks Dr. Mwamba for taking the time to reply.

That clears up a whole lot of confusion.

Its called reading between the lines, never fails me, you should try it[/quote]

Is that like ‘listening between the lines’, like when you accused Dr. Nigam of lying about his birth date?