Where to get 12.5% Minox Lotion for Cheap?

I ordered the 12.5% minoxidil lotion from medicalwellness a while ago and it did pretty good at getting darkish fuzz on my temples. When it ran out I decided to try the new minox foam. I lost the vellous hairs. I’m trying the Nizoral cream and it’s grown a lot of blonde fuzz at the temples and I’d like to add the minoxidil lotion.

I thought that I’d be able to just get it without going through the $70 to get a prescription hassle, but I can’t find it. Anybody got a source?

I like the lotion because it doesn’t irritate my scalp or leave it greasy like regular minox, and it doesn’t smell like I put on a gallon of perfume like minox foam.

http://www.minoxidil.com/

» http://www.minoxidil.com/

I believe you still have a “one-time” consultation. It gives you a prescription for life with Dr Lee and his products at the website mentioned above. His regular 5% minoxidil dries very quickly vice the generic stuff at other stores (or rogaine itself for that matter).

Thanks guys, I tried Xandrox and not only did it not do anything for me, it is also very expensive and irritated the hell out of my scalp. The site says the 12.5% is a solution with more alcohol than regular rogaine. Also at $67 a bottle I think the medicalwellness prescription route works out to be cheaper.

I was just thinking that since there were more and more ‘online pharmacies’ that let you order without showing a prescription one of them might have the 12.5% lotion.

greenjelly:

The irritation is likely caused by the propylene glycol not the alcohol.

Jtelecom, maybe but I tried minoxidil w/o propylene glycol from dr. lee or klein or dr. somebody else, and still got an irritated scalp, without the noticeable growth the lotion gave. I just like the lotion it works best for my wants, just a bit more of a hassle to come by I guess :frowning: .

I don’t understand. There are Xandrox 12.5 solution (67$) and Xandrox 12.5 lotion (89$). Greenjelly do you mean that xandrox LOTION was not good for you?

The 10 percent has worked for me.