Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Where to buy propecia

Hey guys, only asking this question here becuase I haven’t seen many posts in the Drug forum since July. Where is the cheapest place on the internet to have trustworthy propecia delivered to the US. I would prefer not to go through with a prescription, and I don’t care about buying in bulk of 3 or 4 months supply at a time. Thanks

» Hey guys, only asking this question here becuase I haven’t seen many posts
» in the Drug forum since July. Where is the cheapest place on the internet
» to have trustworthy propecia delivered to the US. I would prefer not to go
» through with a prescription, and I don’t care about buying in bulk of 3 or
» 4 months supply at a time. Thanks

Wrong section. be carefull!

I buy mine thru prescription so I cant give you any good online stores, but can say that there is a VERY wide price range (I get mine in a 3 month supply and I have gotten quotes close to a $100.00 difference…$ 33.00 a month !!!) from one place to another…make sure to shop around…I would bet the online propecia is the same way…

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.