Where is JONES?

No updates?

And about the others doctors… nobody in touch with them know something about the acell test?

Who cares where Jones is!!!

» No updates?
»
» And about the others doctors… nobody in touch with them know something
» about the acell test?

acell don’t work, and never did

accept that

» » No updates?
» »
» » And about the others doctors… nobody in touch with them know
» something
» » about the acell test?
»
» acell don’t work, and never did
»
» accept that

Yup - it was a figment of Lil’Willy’s overactive imagination, and you guys bought it hook, line and sinker.

» » » No updates?
» » »
» » » And about the others doctors… nobody in touch with them know
» » something
» » » about the acell test?
» »
» » acell don’t work, and never did
» »
» » accept that
»
» Yup - it was a figment of Lil’Willy’s overactive imagination, and you guys
» bought it hook, line and sinker.

at least Jones has been honest posting the truth.
next update must be close. Last update was Jan, 28.
And he says next update will be “in a few weeks”.
Probably the confirmation of the failure, but at least he is not playing with us, as it is usual in this fraudulent world.
IMO, Jones has done his job well. We must complain to Acell, for feeding unrealistic expectations.
Jones and Willy: UP
Acell: DOWN.

» IMO, Jones has done his job well. We must complain to Acell, for feeding
» unrealistic expectations.
» Jones and Willy: UP
» Acell: DOWN.

What are you talking about? Acell never claimed it would work - it was Willy that hyped it on this board. He saw some pictures of animals on a veterinary website and went to town.

» » IMO, Jones has done his job well. We must complain to Acell, for feeding
» » unrealistic expectations.
» » Jones and Willy: UP
» » Acell: DOWN.
»
» What are you talking about? Acell never claimed it would work - it was
» Willy that hyped it on this board. He saw some pictures of animals on a
» veterinary website and went to town.

If go back to re-read Will’s original Acell posts you’ll notice he went to great effort to disclaim Acell’s potential while you stalked him like a lonely troll. So please, shut your piehole and think before you decide to talk trash.

» » IMO, Jones has done his job well. We must complain to Acell, for feeding
» » unrealistic expectations.
» » Jones and Willy: UP
» » Acell: DOWN.
»
» What are you talking about? Acell never claimed it would work - it was
» Willy that hyped it on this board. He saw some pictures of animals on a
» veterinary website and went to town.

I am talking about this:
According to Acell, their product has been used in humans many times, but not in the scalp. Thus, Acell said that they didn’t know if the regenerated scalp tissue would bear regenerated hair.

But one forum member, Ahab, asked many times in this forum: if Acell has been used to regenerate skin in other parts of the body, and considering that skin always carries follicles (except in the palms of our hands and feet), then the question is: did Acell also regenerate the little follicles?
Acell must know this, but they never comment on it. Now, after Jones’ experiment, I think that Acell won’t regenerate follicles anywhere. Not in the scalp, not in the leg… anywhere. Then, it is pitiful that Acell pretended to ignore this, and made us believe that there was a possibility of regenerating hair in the scalp.

On a side note, I will say that its very difficult to understand your childish attacks on Jones’ experiments. If Acell doesn’t work, as you claim (and I agree with you), then you should be happy that these experiments are done to prove precisely that Acell doesn’t work. Otherwise, this forum would engage in endless wishful thinking speculations about it, and you know how stupid this forum can be in this regard.

I think Dr. Jones did everyone here a big favor, at least he is honest about the experiment and upfront about everything, if not for Dr. Jones we will still be hyping Acell till this date thinking that it could regrow all our hair. I wish other researchers were like him and post regular updates.

» I think Dr. Jones did everyone here a big favor, at least he is honest
» about the experiment and upfront about everything, if not for Dr. Jones we
» will still be hyping Acell till this date thinking that it could regrow all
» our hair. I wish other researchers were like him and post regular updates.

Spot On…Unfortunately, the world is filled with whinny people who aren’t capable of doing anything themselves but love to criticize others. IMO, the experiment was inconclusive because if you look at the wound it was HUGE and had been SCARRED for a while. It’s pretty much safe to say that ACELL isn’t a magical compound that’ll fix everything.

What I’d like to see is Dr. Jones (or someone else) dermabrade/peel portion of the non-scarred scalp (like Baccy Did) and than administer ACELL on it. This way the wounding would be minimal and ACELL may get a chance to fix the minitaurized follicles.

I remember reading a post from a female user with pregnancy scars, she peeled the scar area and then used ACELL on it. She said that the scar was completely gone and was replaced by baby-smooth skin. That was on another forum and way before Willy started talking about it here, so I’m pretty sure she wasn’t just making it up.

I e-mailed Dr. prevel whos on acell science board and has used it in many times in his practice. per his e-mail, Acell will not regenerate hair , will not provide scarless healing, it WILL make the scar heal better and have a better looking scar.

The same day i Called the Acell rep who told me:

A dr. in Europe dipped beard hair in Acell and transplanted it on the head. The grafts treated with Acell grew just like head hair the ones without fell out and died.

He said several doctors have tried acell and while they have not seen any photos or have no details he claims the doctors are very very happy and impressed with the product.

He also said Acell plans on putting up photos very soon (I’ve been hearing this since november)

IMO the rep just telling us what we want to hear because If aCELL was able to make BHT viable that doc would be plastering it all over the boards and be crowned the new king of hair transplants.

» » I think Dr. Jones did everyone here a big favor, at least he is honest
» » about the experiment and upfront about everything, if not for Dr. Jones
» we
» » will still be hyping Acell till this date thinking that it could regrow
» all
» » our hair. I wish other researchers were like him and post regular
» updates.
»
» Spot On…Unfortunately, the world is filled with whinny people who aren’t
» capable of doing anything themselves but love to criticize others. IMO, the
» experiment was inconclusive because if you look at the wound it was HUGE
» and had been SCARRED for a while. It’s pretty much safe to say that ACELL
» isn’t a magical compound that’ll fix everything.
»
» What I’d like to see is Dr. Jones (or someone else) dermabrade/peel
» portion of the non-scarred scalp (like Baccy Did) and than administer ACELL
» on it. This way the wounding would be minimal and ACELL may get a chance to
» fix the minitaurized follicles.
»
» I remember reading a post from a female user with pregnancy scars, she
» peeled the scar area and then used ACELL on it. She said that the scar was
» completely gone and was replaced by baby-smooth skin. That was on another
» forum and way before Willy started talking about it here, so I’m pretty
» sure she wasn’t just making it up.

The reason this demonstration is completely invalid (i.e it hasn’t failed or proven anything one way or another) is because of the scab. Applying this stuff you should not get a scab at any time. Fibrin transforms the ECM to fibrous tissue, in fibrous tissue you will probably not get hair.