Whats the best alternative to Propecia - Advice wanted

Whats the best alternative to Propecia?

I’ve been on propecia for 15 months with a little success.
The initial side effects,went away,once my body got used to it,or at least I thought so,but not 100% sure.I think it maybe putting a bit of weight on me,as well as the slight sexual side effect.

All advice would be welcome

» Whats the best alternative to Propecia?
»
» I’ve been on propecia for 15 months with a little success.
» The initial side effects,went away,once my body got used to it,or at least
» I thought so,but not 100% sure.I think it maybe putting a bit of weight on
» me,as well as the slight sexual side effect.
»
» All advice would be welcome

you mean a natural alternative?

» » Whats the best alternative to Propecia?
» »
» » I’ve been on propecia for 15 months with a little success.
» » The initial side effects,went away,once my body got used to it,or at
» least
» » I thought so,but not 100% sure.I think it maybe putting a bit of weight
» on
» » me,as well as the slight sexual side effect.
» »
» » All advice would be welcome
»
» you mean a natural alternative?

Hi HanginInThere
I’m more into the HM forum than the others.

A natural alternative would be good.Any alternative to Prpecia would be good.
I realize Propecia is having slight effects on me.

Any advice would be good.I’m a thinning NW3 - 4 approx,I think.I’ve not got bald spot on top yet,receded front.The thinning maybe just age.I’ve had receded hairline since I was 17.I’m now 42.I suppose its thinned quite a bit over the last several years,never really took much notice or I was in denial.

I also lost a bit at front when I was in an accident,slight scar - not that anyone notices.The hair never all grew back.Propecia seems to of helped a bit there.

I’m just hoping HM happens.At the moment I shave it down with balding clippers (funny).I think that looks better than thinning hair.

ALL ADVICE WELCOME

» » » Whats the best alternative to Propecia?
» » »
» » » I’ve been on propecia for 15 months with a little success.
» » » The initial side effects,went away,once my body got used to it,or at
» » least
» » » I thought so,but not 100% sure.I think it maybe putting a bit of
» weight
» » on
» » » me,as well as the slight sexual side effect.
» » »
» » » All advice would be welcome
» »
» » you mean a natural alternative?
»
» Hi HanginInThere
» I’m more into the HM forum than the others.
»
» A natural alternative would be good.Any alternative to Prpecia would be
» good.
» I realize Propecia is having slight effects on me.
»
» Any advice would be good.I’m a thinning NW3 - 4 approx,I think.I’ve not
» got bald spot on top yet,receded front.The thinning maybe just age.I’ve
» had receded hairline since I was 17.I’m now 42.I suppose its thinned quite
» a bit over the last several years,never really took much notice or I was in
» denial.
»
» I also lost a bit at front when I was in an accident,slight scar - not
» that anyone notices.The hair never all grew back.Propecia seems to of
» helped a bit there.
»
» I’m just hoping HM happens.At the moment I shave it down with balding
» clippers (funny).I think that looks better than thinning hair.
»
» ALL ADVICE WELCOME

i cannot tell you that any way is the BEST way to go, or for that matter if a natural DHT regimen would work on you, but it might

you either respond to the regimen or you dont, but i dont have much experience other than nizoral cream…with anything other than naturals
i have been on naturals for 25 yrs, and for 8 yrs on DHT androgen receptor BLOCKERS, lol guys hate the term blockers

i was on natural vitamins and minerals only for 20 yrs but i was not doing anything for DHT didnt know you could…so for that time period the heavy hair vitamins…considerably slowed my hair loss, but i continued to thin in the crown, in 1999 i was losing 300 hairs per day, and i freaked out, and no change in diet or additional vitamins would stop it, so out of desperation i added Saw Palmetto. I am a lucky responder to these natural dht inhibitors, so within 2 wks my fallout went down to 20 hrs per day, I slowly added other ones, pygeum, nettles, beta sitosterol, in the next 4 yrs and my hair continued to thicken and improve
my problem is im hit and miss and more miss than hit on my regimen, and when i miss it a lot of times my hair goes downhill fast like it has in the last 6 months, so now i am back to every day. and Im sure it will recover like it always has

if you are not on a super hair vitamin and chelated multi mineral, you should be, no matter what else you are on, in my experience they make a BIG difference and i would never stop them

you might try a regimen similar to mine for a few months and see what happens, it cant hurt, the side effects from the naturals are not too common, most guys report INCREASED Libido
propecia decreases blood levels of male hormones, while a few studies i read said that Saw Palmetto does not decrease blood levels, maybe thats the reason for fewer or no side effects
you might try niz cream too, it might work on you, seems to work well on a lot of guys, me the jury is still out, im trying to decide if its worth continuing, will update you guys later

if you do try a natural regimen its not expensive, …good luck to you , keep us updated if you try it

HanginInThere - Thanks for advice.

Anyone else with any advice - all welcome

I believe 15% minox twice a day after applying essential oils makes a difference over a year’s time or so. Plus biotin 5mg daily.