What the situation on acell/Dr. colley and hitzig?

we can wait really something of this treatment? the source giver really is limitless?

for silence, we do not have nothing… sad, very sad.:frowning:

» we can wait really something of this treatment? the source giver really is
» limitless?

It would be helpful if your use of the english language was at least at the 4th grade level. It is impossible to understand what you mean because your use of the english language is like that of a kindergartner.

Would you please take your time and think it through when you post because i can’t understand what you are stating. Please re-post your first post in this thread, and re-post it using correct grammar so we can understand what you are saying.

ok…some news on the treatment of the doctor colley or hitzg with the acell product ? some news on the supplying area? the treatment with acell really produces a source limitless of hair ? the pulled out hair come back to grow? somebody already has this reply? we can see one norwood 6, come back to one norwood 1? understanding me now???

Hi,
I have a question about histogen. I saw in the baldtruth that Dr Ziering have said: “In the pilot trial, each 2cm2 treatment area received 4 0.1cc injections, so an average of roughly 100 new hairs were seen per 2cm2 treatment area in the HSC sites”.

So, if a natural hair has 150 hairs/cm2 and histogen increases 50/cm2, I guess that we will not have our natural density hair, am I alright?

I would like to know too when do you think the follica´s treatment will be available.

» Hi,
» I have a question about histogen. I saw in the baldtruth that Dr Ziering
» have said: “In the pilot trial, each 2cm2 treatment area received 4 0.1cc
» injections, so an average of roughly 100 new hairs were seen per 2cm2
» treatment area in the HSC sites”.
»
» So, if a natural hair has 150 hairs/cm2 and histogen increases 50/cm2, I
» guess that we will not have our natural density hair, am I alright?
»
» I would like to know too when do you think the follica´s treatment will be
» available.

Pilot trail for safety and one third of average density has come back :slight_smile: the hair was averaged and not everyone has the same hair charateristics. Also they did this on NW 4 to 6 so i call this pretty damn good

But time will tell. Regarding Follica : I dont know