What\'s the best Shampoo to use?

What are peoples preferences as far a shampoo they use? Please state why. I’m getting rid of my nizoral and head and shoulders because apparently they are very bad… Thanks for your responses…

» What are peoples preferences as far a shampoo they use? Please state why.
» I’m getting rid of my nizoral and head and shoulders because apparently
» they are very bad… Thanks for your responses…

finally, someone with some sense. nizoral and head and shoulders are aggressive shampoos that can damage the hair follicles. head and shoulders especially. i used this POS shampoo for such a long time thinking the shed was only temporary. big mistake. use a shampoo with out SLS. i use tea tree oil shampoo without SLS. this stuff is the magic potion i have been looking for. no more dandruff plus i have a clean and healthy scalp. i learned the hard way about the dangers of using nizoral and head and shoulders - especially head and shoulders.

Have you ever considered just buying the tea tree oil bottles and mixing one or two drops in a shampoo base.

Shampoo bases with castille soap are available with no SLS or parabens online.

Alot of amotherapy folks with mix a drop of lavendar, tea tree, cedarwood, and thyme in the shampoo while its in the palm of their hand, mix it up, and then shampoo…you get the “stuff” and its cheap.

Just a thought…good luck with your regimine.

» Have you ever considered just buying the tea tree oil bottles and mixing
» one or two drops in a shampoo base.
»
» Shampoo bases with castille soap are available with no SLS or parabens
» online.
»
»
» Alot of amotherapy folks with mix a drop of lavendar, tea tree, cedarwood,
» and thyme in the shampoo while its in the palm of their hand, mix it up,
» and then shampoo…you get the “stuff” and
» its cheap.
»
»
» Just a thought…good luck with your regimine.

That’s a thought. Another good shampoo I started using is Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo. This stuff rocks man. It’s all natural - 100%. no sulfates at all. no man made ingredients, it’s all organic. your scalp feels so refreshed after the shampoo. i ditched nizoral 2 months back and have only been using tea tree oil shampoos without sulfates. i don’t have dandruff any more. nizoral sucks - it irritated my scalp and caused a massive shed. head and shoulders deceives the public with their false advertising - this stuff will kill your hair follicles. i was shampooing aggressively for such a long time - all the wrong shampoos. i wish i started using all these organic shampoos 13 years ago when i first started loosing my hair.

Rick:

Where can I buy this shampoo?

» Rick:
»
» Where can I buy this shampoo?

You can buy the shampoo online at: http://www.mothernature.com/

I’m telling you dude, ditch Nizoral. All the news about using this is BS. Nizoral is good for DHT reduction and growing new hair for the Norwood 5-6 guys. If you have hair, there is no point in using this crap. It will damage your hair with all the other chemicals they put in it. I learned this the hard way - i suffered from massive shedding. I was using all the wrong shampoos for such a long time. These organic shampoos are excellent at cleaning your scalp. It’s a well known fact that Tea Tree Oil cleans the scalp and helps with dandruff and removing bacteria from the scalp.

ok, cool. I’m through with Niz and Head and Shoulders…thanks.

» What are peoples preferences as far a shampoo they use? Please state why.
» I’m getting rid of my nizoral and head and shoulders because apparently
» they are very bad… Thanks for your responses…

PTO.

Regards
Pete