What\'s new

Sorry David but going back to the mark all as read issue. It used to be very easy to see which new post had been added after marking all as read. There used to be a big icon against anything posted after the last time the forum was marked. This does not happen anymore except that the new posts have a dim red arrow against them which is difficult to see. Can anything be done about this to make the new posts clearer? Thanks, Marco.

hmm, I have not made any changes to the forum at all since it was first installed. Can you check your browser’s settings? Perhaps something was changed on your end?

I will, however, installed all the enhancements hopefully a few weeks from now. The Mark All as READ feature might be slightly modified, not 100% sure to what extent at this point.

Sorry, I wish I could be more specific but many of the enhancements are not finalized yet so I can’t help but being vague here, I don’t even know myself at this point…

» hmm, I have not made any changes to the forum at all since it was first
» installed. Can you check your browser’s settings? Perhaps something was
» changed on your end?
»
» I will, however, installed all the enhancements hopefully a few weeks from
» now. The Mark All as READ feature might be slightly modified, not 100% sure
» to what extent at this point.
»
» Sorry, I wish I could be more specific but many of the enhancements are
» not finalized yet so I can’t help but being vague here, I don’t even know
» myself at this point…

When I said that it used to work like … I was refering to the old forum not the new one. I’ll wait till the enhancements are done anyway.