What\'s Dr. Nigam been up to?

I don’t think Dr. Nigam has posted for awhile.

I really don’t think Follica has anything that they intend to share anytime soon. Aderans has vanished from the radar and Histogen is doing a disappearing act too.

Nigam’s probably busy.

Histogen I can see going the way of Aderans eventually due to lack of funding. I hope to be proven wrong there.

Anything to do with Follica or UPenn or Cotsarelis doesn’t add up. I reckon all the noise in the media was to raise some new investment.

Hello guys,
It is really hectic here.
Jarjar,i am observing improved results with both repeat injections and 2ddp culture injections,
as you are aware it is just, few months back, we started giving 2d dp culture injections, now we see early results of adding 2d dp cultured cells into our HM protocol…

Regards 3d spheroids, it has been only 2 months when we started giving the same…i will have to wait for few months, before i can comment …
At present i am working on mass scale production of 3d spheroids of dermal papilla cells…i have ordered pva coated 96 well conical tubes for the same…should recieve the same in 15 days…at present 3d spheroid prep with hanging drop method is labour intensive and slow…

On saturday , i may start the nw7 conversion to nw2 with doubling and HM plus 3d dp spheroids …as requested by few members…which i was supposed to start.

Remember friends…i have freedom from regulations only for few months or may be one year(as indian parliament may pass the act on stemcell research anytime)…i have to work hard to get to the bottom of this research…but i am confident…i am reaching closer…

Gerd should shortly be my scientific advisor…team work is important…

I thank few of the forum guys…who have been…searching for… any and every… work/study/trial done on cellular hair regeneration research… ever…and passing on to me…

Remember viren blaze…he was at my clinic the day before…he has responded to stemcell plus 2d dp injection in just 3 months…he will post soon…he will be getting his further doubling and 3d spheroids in mid october.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I don’t think Dr. Nigam has posted for awhile.

I really don’t think Follica has anything that they intend to share anytime soon. Aderans has vanished from the radar and Histogen is doing a disappearing act too.[/quote]

Great work sir!

Boldy told us about the beard DP culture. That could be revolutionary!

Keep going Dr. Nigam and don’t slow down.

This stem cell parliament regulation thing sounds like it could throw a monkey’s wrench into the entire R&D efforts. So keep going as fast as you can.

When the new law is passed will that mean you can’t do anymore research or will that mean you can’t do stem cell treatments or you won’t be able to do stem cell research or treatments?

If you won’t be able to do cell treatments after the law is passed then even if your studies finds cellular treatment that works you won’t be able to offer these treatments.