What is the reason you guys want hair so bad?

Is it because you want to pick up girls? To have the confident??

I had 4 HT and they were a failure, Hairsite knows the story. So I ended up getting a system 9 years ago, because I didn’t want to hang on to hope like most of you here are doing. I didn’t want a company controlling my emotions, so I said what the heck let me get a system even though at first I swore never to get one, but when I saw two guys coming into the office where I was sitting wating nervously to see the consultant for the system, I was wondering what these two were doing in this office they had amazing hair, then I found out it was a system.

Anyways make long story short, I been wearing systems for 9 years and it does help with getting the chics, but then I got into a serious relationship and I was terrified how in the hell am’I going to let this girl know about my system, well eventualy I did and she said she didnt carse if I had hair or not and infact she wanted me to grow my hair and get rid of the system.
5 years later we broke up, she wanted to marry and I didn’t

The I met another girl, at some point she kept asking why I would let her touch my hair so once again I told her and she was cool with it, infact she helped me to get on some vitamins to grow hair. At one point before she knew about the system , she told me she never dates bald guys. Well once she found out about the system, we still dated and had a great time in bed…

We broke up 3 months later… Then I went out with several girls and the sex was great, then I meet another girl she is 26 and I’m 38, anyways after 3 months I finally told her about my system and she said she doesnt care about the hair she loves me the way I’m and she doesnt mind if I wear the system or not or just shave it bald.

Man Hairsite you need to get this text feature fixed, I had a long post but it wouldnt allow me to post because one word in the entire post was not accetable and it didnt tell me which one…

Anyways,

The rest of the story, One thing I learned is girls do not really care about hair once they get to know you and fall in love with you, but of course its good to have a head full of hair which is good for your first impression…

One thing you can do is shave it and go to the gym and get a tan, I didnt want to do that to lazy for the gym, so I got the system and that has worked for me. I do not want to wait around for a cure, which may or may not come for the next 5, 10, 20 years from now and I dont want these companies to control my emotions and my social life or better yet my sex life.

I say move on with your life and find a way to deal with it, be it shaving or getting a system and if there is a cure in the future then great and if not at least you are living your life and not clinging onto hope base on some researchers which we do not even know if they will ever come out with a cute.

That’s my 2 cent.

Why i want my hair back? Its easy

Becaus its mine, and everything whats mine doesnt give anything the right to take it away from me.

If MPB would be a living person…well i can guarantee you you wouldnt see the next sunrise

I don’t care about your problem and your story, and I don’t care what you think about who wants his hair back, you can judge, if u feel better good for you. But I want to answer anyway your question even if you’re here because you feel illuminated and wise etc etc… I want my hair back because I like myself with hair, and don’t without them, simple as that. If I feel better with myself with hair, I want them back. Easy. I don’t care about chick and other, I don’t need more confidence or what you think, i simply like miself with hair, I have the same confidence as before (nobody is gonna joke with me due to my problem, and nobody can hurt me in any way)… for me ATM better to have hair and NO girls, than girls and NO hair. Just because I feel bad now. It’s ok wise man? I should be stupid to hide to myself that without hair I looks worse than before, only a stupid can accept that and convince himself that nothing is changed. Hair is an important part of your look, I feel bad without hair as I would feel bad badly dressed or with bad hairstyle or with bad scar in my face.

Why would a guy keep his teeth straight & white? Why would he try to keep his skin clear? Why dress in a flattering way?

Hair is no different. Appearance impacts life.

The perception problem gets worse as science progresses. The fact is that there is not much understanding of MPB among hairy people. A lot of them see the drug commercials & celebrities wearing hairpieces and they think MPB can be treated in decent practical ways.

Quite a few people even think that going bald in the 21st century must be at least partially our own fault. They think it must be a product of not taking care of our bodies. These ideas are common for the same reasons why we all think there should be some kind of HM out there. At first glance the problem just does not SEEM like it should be very difficult for modern science to treat. And unlike around here, nobody is informing them of the truth when they wrongly assume that.

These kinds of misconceptions about MPB really suck for guys like us.

» Why would a guy keep his teeth straight & white? Why would he try to keep
» his skin clear? Why dress in a flattering way?
»
» Hair is no different. Appearance impacts life.
»
»
»
» The perception problem gets worse as science progresses. The fact is that
» there is not much understanding of MPB among hairy people. A lot of them
» see the drug commercials & celebrities wearing hairpieces and they think
» MPB can be treated in decent practical ways.
»
» Quite a few people even think that going bald in the 21st century must be
» at least partially our own fault. They think it must be a product of not
» taking care of our bodies. These ideas are common for the same reasons why
» we all think there should be some kind of HM out there. At first glance
» the problem just does not SEEM like it should be very difficult for modern
» science to treat. And unlike around here, nobody is informing them of the
» truth when they wrongly assume that.
»
» These kinds of misconceptions about MPB really suck for guys like us.

amazing post cal. There in not anything else to be said after that.

» she said she doesnt care
» about the hair she loves me the way I’m and she doesnt mind if I wear the
» system or not or just shave it bald.

Who cares what any girl thinks, or even if they think at all?

I care what I think.

If everywhere I went girls chased after me because they thought I was attractive bald, or if those same girls ran from me if I had hair . . .

I’d still want hair.

Because having hair is what I value for me.

And I care nothing for what others say on the matter, especially a mere woman.

(If all you guys want is a wet hole, just treat some dumb broad like dirt, and she’ll love you for it. That’s because most broads don’t know their own minds, and in the case of modern women, the overwhelming majority are worthless sluts anyway.)

I agree with Cal.

The reason I want my hair to be right is for myself, it’s that simple really.

Biston,

you sound like you are pissed off at life. I know what it feels like not having hair, but at this point in life it just no point being mad about not having it. Maybe in 10 or 20 years we will see the final cure and it will end the misery…

» I don’t care about your problem and your story, and I don’t care what you
» think about who wants his hair back, you can judge, if u feel better good
» for you. But I want to answer anyway your question even if you’re here
» because you feel illuminated and wise etc etc… I want my hair back
» because I like myself with hair, and don’t without them, simple as that. If
» I feel better with myself with hair, I want them back. Easy. I don’t care
» about chick and other, I don’t need more confidence or what you think, i
» simply like miself with hair, I have the same confidence as before (nobody
» is gonna joke with me due to my problem, and nobody can hurt me in any
» way)… for me ATM better to have hair and NO girls, than girls and NO hair.
» Just because I feel bad now. It’s ok wise man? I should be stupid to hide
» to myself that without hair I looks worse than before, only a stupid can
» accept that and convince himself that nothing is changed. Hair is an
» important part of your look, I feel bad without hair as I would feel bad
» badly dressed or with bad hairstyle or with bad scar in my face.

I doubt people think it is our fault that we do not have hair and that something is wrong with us… It’s like saying someone is paralyzed so its their fault or they are sick that they are paralyzed, they had a freak accident or were born that way…

» Why would a guy keep his teeth straight & white? Why would he try to keep
» his skin clear? Why dress in a flattering way?
»
» Hair is no different. Appearance impacts life.
»
»
»
» The perception problem gets worse as science progresses. The fact is that
» there is not much understanding of MPB among hairy people. A lot of them
» see the drug commercials & celebrities wearing hairpieces and they think
» MPB can be treated in decent practical ways.
»
» Quite a few people even think that going bald in the 21st century must be
» at least partially our own fault. They think it must be a product of not
» taking care of our bodies. These ideas are common for the same reasons why
» we all think there should be some kind of HM out there. At first glance
» the problem just does not SEEM like it should be very difficult for modern
» science to treat. And unlike around here, nobody is informing them of the
» truth when they wrongly assume that.
»
» These kinds of misconceptions about MPB really suck for guys like us.

And do they care about you having hair or not?

» Man Hairsite you need to get this text feature fixed, I had a long post but
» it wouldnt allow me to post because one word in the entire post was not
» accetable and it didnt tell me which one…
»
» Anyways,
»
» The rest of the story, One thing I learned is girls do not really care
» about hair once they get to know you and fall in love with you, but of
» course its good to have a head full of hair which is good for your first
» impression…
»
» One thing you can do is shave it and go to the gym and get a tan, I didnt
» want to do that to lazy for the gym, so I got the system and that has
» worked for me. I do not want to wait around for a cure, which may or may
» not come for the next 5, 10, 20 years from now and I dont want these
» companies to control my emotions and my social life or better yet my sex
» life.
»
» I say move on with your life and find a way to deal with it, be it shaving
» or getting a system and if there is a cure in the future then great and if
» not at least you are living your life and not clinging onto hope base on
» some researchers which we do not even know if they will ever come out with
» a cute.
»
» That’s my 2 cent.

Bumping to move spam

I doubt people think it is our fault that we do not have hair and that something is wrong with us… It’s like saying someone is paralyzed so its their fault or they are sick that they are paralyzed, they had a freak accident or were born that way…

I’m not saying some people should logically look at the situation and think MPB is our fault. I’m saying some people don’t ever try to find out anything about the situation and they do think it’s our fault.

Of course it’s not what most people think, but it’s what some people think. And a lot more of them are young women than old men.

If you don’t have MPB then you probably don’t have a family of it either. The only kinds of experience you have with hair loss is mostly rooted in controllable factors like diet and stress and personal grooming. You never think about balding, you just take care of yourself and it doesn’t happen to you. And with most other appearance stuff like acne and weight loss and muscles and teeth, if you take care of yourself the problems can usually be controlled and mostly eliminated too.

You see the TV commercials about balding products making it sound like the meds are effective and harmless. You see Bosley infomercials at night and they make it look like anyone with a credit card could get their loss reversed if they felt like it. And you never seem to see very many famous people who actually take care of themselves being stricken down by balding either. Not these days.

Considering what little evidence you have, it’s a pretty easy to make the assumption that most people can feasibly avoid or reverse their baldness problems with a little bit of effort . . .

. . . so what does all this evidence suggest to you about the occasional guys you see who are going bald when they’re young?

Great post Tony! You must be a stud in bed though:-)

» Man Hairsite you need to get this text feature fixed, I had a long post but
» it wouldnt allow me to post because one word in the entire post was not
» accetable and it didnt tell me which one…
»
» Anyways,
»
» The rest of the story, One thing I learned is girls do not really care
» about hair once they get to know you and fall in love with you, but of
» course its good to have a head full of hair which is good for your first
» impression…
»
» One thing you can do is shave it and go to the gym and get a tan, I didnt
» want to do that to lazy for the gym, so I got the system and that has
» worked for me. I do not want to wait around for a cure, which may or may
» not come for the next 5, 10, 20 years from now and I dont want these
» companies to control my emotions and my social life or better yet my sex
» life.
»
» I say move on with your life and find a way to deal with it, be it shaving
» or getting a system and if there is a cure in the future then great and if
» not at least you are living your life and not clinging onto hope base on
» some researchers which we do not even know if they will ever come out with
» a cute.
»
» That’s my 2 cent.

People want hair because it looks better, makes one feel more confident & quite frankly as the Poet ovid states “Ugly are the hornless bulls, also is a tree without leaves, also a field without grass and a head without hair”. It is also a sign of weakness as in the bible “Samson & Delilah” . I am not a religious person but hair does add to ones own self. Ever see parents who are concerned that their babies are not growing hair. Why? Because hair is natural. It is like an arm or a leg. You can live without it but you are never ever the same. It also looks like a disfigurement to many people. This is why the hair business is a multi Billion dollar thing. That is why people want hair.