What if PB is a germs-related issue -Dexamethasone/Red grape vinaigre and ginger fermentation -

What if PB is a germs-related issue -Dexamethasone/Red grape vinaigre and ginger fermentation observed few years ago on the scalp and some growth with daily dermabrasion-

Growth was good (50-74%) in 2 cases and poor (< 50%) in 3 (10%) cases. Six (20%) patients has no growth of terminal hair. Complete to excellent growth of hair was obtained after a mean period of 5.35 months (range 3-10 months).

There is, as well, this mention of Neuro-peptides in the below paper, i.e., Dexamethasone treatment reduces sensory neuropeptides and nerve sprouting reactions in injured teeth but related to the topic of teeth health.
—>It may show, in future, of interest for addressing Patern baldness due to Peptides, Dermal Papilla, XPxx association, hair sprouting, etc.

If you recall fundamental management of chronicle inflammation is a major approach for Pattern baldness therapies, i.e., chronicle inflammation is understood to be a premise of Hair loss even in the ANDROGEN Historic school, sebaceous enlarged gland as a harbor/haven for germs including bacterias—>pollution/noising/parasitizing of some signaletic environment of the Hair shaft which is in some chronicles a kind of platform/channel used by the Dermal Papilla.

I observed good effect with daily scalp application of red grape vinaigre and ginger and daily dermabrasion with a small cutter. I guess that had something to do with bacteria fermentation.

Other publications suggested Resveratrol is anti-dht binding, anti-oxydant, anti-inflammatory.

There is also the Italian patent for yellow curcumin in red wine.
Also, you have the texts/chronicles of Waseda and Brian Shelton, etc.

Please dont forget the bio-chemical school that may aim to use ‘healthy-germs’ for changing the equation.

Mahdi.
Amilcar.

Is red grape vinaigre the same as “red wine vinegar” as we call it in the States?

Not exactly but both are good but I expect that red grape vinaigre/VINEGAR is more convenient for scalp application and for not getting your office suite or shirt with wine. Vinaigre goes away fast from tissue and does not smell heavy You can do some average perfume right after even at work AND you wont get any problem at ALCOHOL-TEST.

I would mix it with some ginger grains and apply it.

Watch for some interesting light red areas in spots of your scalp you irritate a little with your Luffa

Amilcar.

Hello again,

If it is Red Wine Vinegar then the answer should be YES. Alcohol should be good extractor I think so no worries.
Sorry I explained a bit the difference between red grape vinegar and flat red wine.

Amilcar.

Antimicrobial activity of ginger (Zingiber officinale) extracts against food-borne pathogenic bacteria

Abstract and Figures

Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has long been used as naturopathy due to their potential antimicrobial activity against different microbial pathogens. Moreover, in many countries like Bangladesh, ginger is used in different boiled food preparations. This study was conducted to determine the antimicrobial activity of soybean oil extract of dried ginger powder, using agar diffusion assay, against 24 isolates (4 of 6 different types) of food borne pathogens including Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Vibrio cholerae, Klebsiella spp. and Salmonella spp. The present study showed the potent antimicrobial activity of the ginger extract against the all tested bacterial pathogens. Soybean oil extract of ginger showed highest zone of inhibition (11.67±1.53mm) against Salmonella spp. and lowest zone of inhibition (8.0±1.73mm) against Escherichia coli. Ginger extract also showed lower zone of inhibition (8.67±2.52mm) against Staphylococcus aureus compared to the Gram-negative bacteria. Soybean oil extract of ginger at boiling temperature has potential antimicrobial activity and could be used in food preparation to get the synergistic effect of soybean and ginger.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/286936027_Antimicrobial_activity_of_ginger_Zingiber_officinale_extracts_against_food-borne_pathogenic_bacteria

Sorry for the corticoids I was disturbed with Waseda theory and the Broccoli-Curcumin-Grape… diet. Those **tards spent 100s of millions of USDs for nothing, unable to answer very straight question to hair society, Have trillions of web pages but no place/room for a 2 penny-costing-to-host web page available for your miserable people wherein you could read his theory about how to address Hair Loss and Pattern baldness two-genders likewise, AGA, AAreata, AArithitis, etc. The theory takes care of multiple levels of the inflammation cascade. Also, they took care to eliminate the contributions of one other ENCYCLOPEDIA Brian Shelton. Anyway, I think what this lab claims his Dexshit could do you can get if you dont have money or the access to pharma with some reading about alcoholized extraction. In particular, I speak about Alcohol-extraction of Red/Pink Broccoli or simple good quality red wine. Try as well red grape extract in Alcohol. 1/Finally, the effects of polyphenols have been evaluated in experimental models of allergy and autoimmune diseases. Conclusively, red grape polyphenols are endowed with a great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential but some issues, such as polyphenol bioavailability, activity of metabolites, and interaction with microbiota, deserve deeper studies. Recent Advances on the Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Properties of Red Grape Polyphenols: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies - PMC Recent Advances and Uses of Grape Flavonoids as Nutraceuticals - PMC Molecules | Free Full-Text | Red Grape Skin Polyphenols Blunt Matrix Metalloproteinase-2 and -9 Activity and Expression in Cell Models of Vascular Inflammation: Protective Role in Degenerative and Inflammatory Diseases https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/abs/effect-of-grape-products-containing-polyphenols-on-creactive-protein-levels-a-systematic-review-and-metaanalysis-of-randomised-controlled-trials/59C5DC9AEC42490227F9CE5B8C35D87B

2/Grape and Resveratrol Abstract:During bacterial infections, pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) induce cytokine/chemokine release in im-munoactive cells. This increases corticosteroid-resistant airway inflammation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)and leads to exacerbations. Anti-inflammatory therapies other than corticosteroids are required and resveratrol is currently underdiscussion. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/bcpt.12129
Resveratrol and corticosteroids suppress cytokine/chemokine expression through activation of SIRT1 or interaction with class I/II HDACs, respectively, in HASMCs.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/bcpt.12129

Resveratrol mitigates lipopolysaccharide- and Aβ-mediated microglial inflammation by inhibiting the TLR4/NF-κB/STAT signaling cascade

Resveratrol inhibits LPS‑induced inflammation through suppressing the signaling cascades of TLR4‑NF‑κB/MAPKs/IRF3

Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Resveratrol: Mechanistic Insights

RESEARCH PAPERSuppression of the Inflammatory Cascade is Implicatedin Resveratrol Chemoprevention of ExperimentalHepatocarcinogenesis

https://d1wqtxts1xzle7.cloudfront.net/42075507/Suppression_of_the_inflammatory_cascade_20160204-22236-xcukoe-with-cover-page-v2.pdf?Expires=1625005834&Signature=VdR7Z8LIjcgiHVsJuDlYKLpLY-oGjKbCfxX8qb5N0iVlOwv68QRYz95N0aL8CkuyIxg6bbhwSEziUj32Bund3LVM4vKf4kiVUkquF8QJ3ETNjJuKM7x4ejbmS66I9TJP7Vv2KDSgJBHI6V7wo0HLk97cfQCcd1gqi13uSbW8iD1P~S4gmGFud7YlhBz5l4ggpGlW6XAtoSXFBrKyUvYtIi~hjAlHOgF1sIF~I~OJsgn9WJnyxRjWYUj6FL8HIHkoiROenMEplzQGhrqXNiv6b9GCAEyVmuR3NTU67p~nn0lvg6jfSFRh4xuyWgGsqVTdsMWfdHwb9FAg-Ts-j4lVsQ__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJLOHF5GGSLRBV4ZA

The corticoid management Resveratrol Protects Osteoblasts Against Dexamethasone-Induced Cytotox | DDDT 3/Broccoli against Dexa for cancer indicators Cytogenetic Estimation of Broccoli Extract on Dexamethasone Treated Mice | Maleek | Journal of Medicine, Physiology and Biophysics 4/The Fermentation I cited was a phenomena I met on my personal experimentation with a Red wine Cabarnet and ginger cocktail wherein light red strips in the scalp appeared, I think now that this may be the sign baceterias/germs are intoxicating the scalp for PB. 5/I have nothing against the Dexa or this Dexa paper but could not get how comes the internet-trillions of web pages- has lost all the log of old free contributors such as Waseda and Shelton…
Amilcar.

I take a resveratrol-like substance called pterostilbene… I am not qualified to wade through this medical literature… any info on that?

As for your posts, are they discussing ingesting resveratrol, or was it used as a topical?

Hi CueBallbob,

I dont know, it depends.
For instance for Resveratrol mitigates lipopolysaccharide- and Aβ-mediated microglial inflammation by inhibiting the TLR4/NF-κB/STAT signaling cascade - PMC

Resveratrol mitigates lipopolysaccharide- and Aβ-mediated microglial inflammation by inhibiting the TLR4/NF-κB/STAT signaling cascade

Importantly, orally administered resveratrol in a mouse model of cerebral amyloid deposition lowered microglial activation associated with cortical amyloid plaque formation. Together this work provides strong evidence that resveratrol has in vitro and in vivo anti-inflammatory effects against Aβ-triggered microglial activation. Further studies in cell culture systems showed that resveratrol acted via a mechanism involving the TLR4/NF-κB/STAT signaling cascade.

P.S:
1st sentence of the Abstract
Abstract
Activation of microglia, the resident macrophages of the brain, around the amyloid plaques is a key hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease (AD).

Picture: https://www.frontiersin.org/files/Articles/403344/fncel-12-00488-HTML/image_m/fncel-12-00488-g001.jpg

I am doing from time to time some flat seringue -veineuse or intra-veineuse- injection for grape vinaigre or red wine alcohol plus ginger and/or yellow tumeric curcumin powder/grains/cristals I try to manually rotate, hoping to simulate the centrifugeuse action- then I keep in the fridge. I add in, sometines, olive oil and coffee grains/cristals/powder.
Enjoy.
Mahdi Amilcar.

https://actasdermo.org/en-alopecia-microbiome-a-future-therapeutic-articulo-S1578219021001487#imagen-2

drink red vinaigre, or black natural chocolate or peanuts. apply on scalp grape red vinaigre…

I just saw a dynamic drawing of wikipedia wherein the Sodium and Fluorine attract around electrons and make Sodium Fluoride one of the best at fight teeth cavities and hostile bacterias.
Interestingly there is an enzyme and a bacteria involved as well during the bio-synthesis of naturally occuring Fluorine -in a page of Kentaro Sato-.

I read quickly that among the natural sources of Fluotine a Rock called Antozonite, a spong -Phakellia fusca, chinese research group 2003-.
There is also a deadly source that you sould not think about.

Now, what happens if you just get a Nigella Sativa cream -Black seeds- and you do daily application of the cream and irritate tough with the sponge or the rock ? Wont you get an interesting 5 stars binding and in-real-time right-in-your-tissue reaction leading to a fresh Sodium fluoride with the best quality and highest half life ? A treatment for the billionaires ?

Electrons, scalp cavities
Someone could answer please ???

FLuorideReaction

Nigella sativa is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, native to eastern Europe and western Asia, but naturalized over a much wider area, including parts of Europe, northern Africa and east to Myanmar. N. sativa grows to 20–30 cm tall, with finely divided, linear leaves. Wikipedia

Scientific name: Nigella sativa

Higher classification: Love-in-a-mist

Nutrition Facts

Fennel

Sources include: USDA

Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 345

% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g 23%
Saturated fat 0.5 g 2%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 88 mg 3%
Potassium 1,694 mg 48%
Total Carbohydrate 52 g 17%
Dietary fiber 40 g 160%
Protein 16 g 32%

Vitamin C 35% Calcium 119%
Iron 102% Vitamin D 0%
Vitamin B-6 25% Cobalamin 0%
Magnesium 96%

*Per cent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Sodium Rich Foods - Slideshow

https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/healthy-eating/food-sources-of-sodium

Food Serving Size Sodium (mg)
Vegetables and fruit
Tomato sauce, canned 125mL (½ cup) 614
Sauerkraut, canned 125mL (½ cup) 496
Pizza sauce, ready to serve, canned 125mL (½ cup) 463
Pickles (sour) 1 small 447
Pepper, jalapeno, canned 1 pepper 368
Tomato juice, canned 125mL (½ cup) 325

https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/healthy-eating/food-sources-of-sodium

… These seeds are a powerhouse of crude fiber, amino acids, saponin, iron, sodium, calcium and potassium besides fatty acids like linolenic and oleic, volatile oils. These black seeds contain Nigella and Melatin, two components prized for highly nutritive and medicinal properties. A rich supply of polyunsaturated fatty acids, black seeds boost metabolism, keep cholesterol under check, balance levels of insulin, facilitate blood circulation throughout the body and aid liver function…

Amazing Health Benefits of Kalonji Seeds and Oil

Salt and Sodium

Salt, also known as sodium chloride, is about 40% sodium and 60% chloride. It flavors food and is used as a binder and stabilizer. It is also a food preservative, as bacteria can’t thrive in the presence of a high amount of salt. The human body requires a small amount of sodium to conduct nerve impulses, contract and relax muscles, and maintain the proper balance of water and minerals. It is estimated that we need about 500 mg of sodium daily for these vital functions. But too much sodium in the diet can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. It can also cause calcium losses, some of which may be pulled from bone. Most Americans consume at least 1.5 teaspoons of salt per day, or about 3400 mg of sodium, which contains far more than our bodies need.

Sodium fluoride disrupts testosterone biosynthesis by affecting the steroidogenic pathway in TM3 Leydig cells

Highlights

NaF reduced cell viability and proliferation in TM3 Leydig cells.

NaF decreased the free testosterone and cAMP levels in TM3 Leydig cells.

NaF inhibited the expression levels of steroidogenic genes in Leydig cells.

NaF repressed the expression levels of transcription factors in Leydig cells.

Abstract

Fluorine is an essential trace element to which humans and animals are exposed through water, food, air and products used for dental health. Numerous studies have reported the detrimental effects of fluoride on testicular function and fertility; however, the underlying mechanisms of testosterone biosynthesis remain unclear. In this study, Leydig cells, the primary cells responsible for the production and regulation of steroid hormones in the testis, were used to elicit effects of sodium fluoride on the steroidogenic pathway. Leydig cells were treated with 0, 0.1, 1, 10 and 100 mg/L sodium fluoride for 24 h, respectively. The result of the study showed that sodium fluoride significantly decreased cell viability and cell proliferation, increased cell cytotoxicity and decreased the amounts of testosterone and 3′,5′-cyclic adenosine monophosphate levels in a concentration-dependent manner. Also, these results indicated that NaF suppressed the expression of steroidogenic genes (steroidogenic acute regulatory protein, cholesterol side-chain cleavage enzyme, 3β-hydroxy dehydrogenase type I and 17β-hydroxy dehydrogenase type III) and proteins (luteinizing hormone receptor, cholesterol side-chain cleavage enzyme, 3β-hydroxy dehydrogenase), by changing the mRNA expression levels of the transcription factors (steroidogenic factor-1, GATA binding protein-4, nerve growth factor IB and nuclear receptor subfamily 0 group B member 1).
Author links open overlay panelBanuOrta Yilmaza

AhuKorkutbMelikeErkana

GERMS ??? I am pretty sure Dexamethasone is not an anti bacterial agent, it is anti inflammatory.