What happened after Dr.Mwamba\'s second visit to India?

I know. It may not produce a breakthrough but at least the science is moving forward. I think that cell therapies are probably the future, but they have some hurdles to cross.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tembo[/postedby]
Seems like Nigam has now started doing 3D spheroids stuff successfully.[/quote]

No that blog is NOT by me. I don’t even know how to set-up a blog and I do not have a blog.

I’m not even going to bother to take on each of your other points on a point by point basis. Suffice it to say that you ARE wrong and I totally disagree with you.

The science is moving forward and I’m ecstatic about that. Thank God Dr. Nigam ignores you.

Lol well I guess we can not know if its successful or not…but maybe Jahoda really gave him the secret to doing it. I was looking at the latest photos on:

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

Hehe. Is that JarJarbinxes blog ? Surely looks like it. Anyway, Jahoda couldnt possibly give away any ‘secrets’ cause there are none. Still a lot of research is needed before his finding can translate into something cosmetically useful.

What Nigam is doing is outright dangerous. As both jahoda and Tsuji lab agreed: cysts will form without using a guiding mechanism for the hairs. Nigam didnt do that, so his test patient will most likely develop cysts, so he might need extended surgery to remove them, messing up his whole recipient, scarring him for life. Also very likely is that his hair will look totally weird and ugly: wrong thickness, wrong angle, wrong colour. That is, if succesfull at all. And then there’s the real chance of cancer. Who knows what happens when you add a bunch of growth factors to cultured cells that only are 22% genetic similar to the original ones ?

In my opinion Nigam should be in jail. I highly HIGHLY doubt that what he’s currently doing is legal, even in a 3rd world country like India.[/quote]

No that blog is NOT by me. I don’t even know how to set-up a blog and I do not have a blog.

I’m not even going to bother to take on each of your other points on a point by point basis. Suffice it to say that you ARE wrong and I totally disagree with you.

The science is moving forward and I’m ecstatic about that. Thank God Dr. Nigam ignores you.

Lol well I guess we can not know if its successful or not…but maybe Jahoda really gave him the secret to doing it. I was looking at the latest photos on:

Hehe. Is that JarJarbinxes blog ? Surely looks like it. Anyway, Jahoda couldnt possibly give away any ‘secrets’ cause there are none. Still a lot of research is needed before his finding can translate into something cosmetically useful.

What Nigam is doing is outright dangerous. As both jahoda and Tsuji lab agreed: cysts will form without using a guiding mechanism for the hairs. Nigam didnt do that, so his test patient will most likely develop cysts, so he might need extended surgery to remove them, messing up his whole recipient, scarring him for life. Also very likely is that his hair will look totally weird and ugly: wrong thickness, wrong angle, wrong colour. That is, if succesfull at all. And then there’s the real chance of cancer. Who knows what happens when you add a bunch of growth factors to cultured cells that only are 22% genetic similar to the original ones ?

In my opinion Nigam should be in jail. I highly HIGHLY doubt that what he’s currently doing is legal, even in a 3rd world country like India.[/quote]

it is already successful in the sense that the intact 3d spheroids were produced and implanted into the skin. That in itself is a “success” and what we are waiting for now is the results.

www.hairlosscure2020.com[/quote]

[quote]
The science is moving forward and I’m ecstatic about that.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]
Hehe. It’s cute how you consider what Nigam is doing as research. And that you’re ‘ecstatic’ about what he’s doing. Good for you man. You deserve to be happy.

[quote]it is already successful in the sense that the intact 3d spheroids were produced and implanted into the skin. That in itself is a “success” and what we are waiting for now is the results.

Haha. If you call that a success, then you don’t need much :slight_smile:

It IS a success. How many docs do you think are able to accomplish even the mere act of producing and implanting the 3d spheroids? Not many.

That doesn’t mean everything will work out. It might fail and he may have to make some adjustments but this is his first attempt.

[quote]it is already successful in the sense that the intact 3d spheroids were produced and implanted into the skin. That in itself is a “success” and what we are waiting for now is the results.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

Haha. If you call that a success, then you don’t need much :)[/quote]

[quote]It IS a success. How many docs do you think are able to accomplish even the mere act of producing and implanting the 3d spheroids? Not many.

Lol. What’s so difficult about that ? Everybody knows how to culture in 3d and create spheroids now. In fact, using hanging drop (what Nigam used) is considered to be an inferior method. I’d quote Boldy: “hangingdrop is easy to perform, but it is not the ideal way of creating speroids, one of the down sides, the limit is the limited medium that can be carried 11- 20 uL usually. besides that it is less effcient than pva tubes for example.”

Besides what good is a spheroid when cells lost all gene expression and can’t even induce hair at all (let alone cosmetically usable hair) ?

I have the flu. I can’t debate with you right now.

But I do disagree with you. Talk to you later.

And of course if Dr. Nigam producies a breakthrough treatment
you will be at the front of the line.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
you will be at the front of the line.[/quote]

LOL. You just dont want to understand that Nigam doesnt do research. He somewhat combines stuff other researchers found and throws it at paying customers, regardless if it works or not. Even if he somehow manages to get his name attached to some result some day, then it wont be his work.

You’re wrong but it doesn’t matter anyway. You don’t get it, man.

Even if Dr. Nigam himself did not invent one innovation it would not matter one bit to the patient who simply just wants his/her hair back.

Every HT doctor in the world uses techniques developed by other people. When you’re finally able to get a hair treatment that regrows your hair you will end up going to a doctor’s office, seeing the doctor at that office, and that doctor won’y be the person who invented the treatment you’ll be getting. And even though the doctor who prescribes you the treatment won’t be the doctor who invented the treatment you will still talk respectfully to him/her. You won’t subject him/her to ugly character assassination. You won’t be telling ugly lies about him/her, and you won’t be making personal attacks against him/her. You won’t be doing any of that sh!t because if you treat the doctor like that he/she will kick you out of his/her office and decline to treat you, you moron.

The rude personal attacks you make against Dr. Nigam are unwarranted. You’re attacking him because he’s giving early access to advanced treatments to the patients who want to roll the dice on those treatments.

You don’t have a legitimate argument. What you’re saying (although you deny that this is what you’re saying) is that other people (besides yourself) don’t have the right to go to Dr. Nigam for cell therapy treatments to treat their hair loss because you don’t want them to. You’re sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. You’re a controlling healthcare-Nazi who’s trying to run other people’s healthcare. Other people’s medical treatment decisions are none of your business.

All that having been said, I will add that Dr. Nigam is trying to find solutions to technical obstacles that have to be overcome. If he does get “breakthrough” results it will be because he came up with some innovations himself.

Goodnight Adolph!

Whodathunkit, a healthcare-Nazi monkey.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
you will be at the front of the line.

LOL. You just dont want to understand that Nigam doesnt do research. He somewhat combines stuff other researchers found and throws it at paying customers, regardless if it works or not. Even if he somehow manages to get his name attached to some result some day, then it wont be his work.[/quote]