What Doctor Performed this FUE

I get so tired of hair help sites whose participants lavish praise on good results, and cover for doctors that produce bad results. This is a clear example of a doctor all prospective FUE patients should know of, and steer clear of. Did I miss the doctors name in one of the responses? Please, do tell.

» I get so tired of hair help sites whose participants lavish praise on good
» results, and cover for doctors that produce bad results. This is a clear
» example of a doctor all prospective FUE patients should know of, and steer
» clear of. Did I miss the doctors name in one of the responses? Please, do
» tell.
»
»
»

Hopefully the guy had some decent growth there. As bad as it looks at least he can shave it down and it might not be as noticeable.

The scary thing is that this is not the worst I have seen, this guy will be fine if he grew his hair 1/4 inch longer in the back.

All of a sudden I don’t feel so bad about my strip scar anymore, white bullet shots or long strip scar, pick your poison.

» All of a sudden I don’t feel so bad about my strip scar anymore, white
» bullet shots or long strip scar, pick your poison.

The photos above have the worst scarring I have seen from Fue. Joe posted the photos I believe, I wish he would tell us where these photos came from.

I am lucky enough to have a great strip scar, but it still prevents me from shaving my hair short in the back.

The point is, if performed incorrectly, either strip or fue will have noticeable scarring. But if both surgeries are performed correctly, and results come out as planned, then Fue offers much much less scarring. Fue offers so many more options as far as how short one can wear their hair after a procedure.

» » All of a sudden I don’t feel so bad about my strip scar anymore, white
» » bullet shots or long strip scar, pick your poison.
»
» If FUE is done correctly, in the hands of an experienced surgeon and
» clinic, you will not have noticeable scarring like this. Fue offers so many
» more options as far as how short one can wear their hair.

This is a close up shot of the donor, in real life you are most likely going to see this from a distance and the white dots shouldn’t be as obvious. We are literally examining this up close right here.

Here wo go again…

ANYONE considering Strip surgery should also consider the reality of the complications involved as well as the severity of the scar.

Here is a Strip scar I posted a while back. This is what happens when a strip the size of Mc Donalds Beacon strips comes off your scalp…and yes it’s permanent: http://foro.ganarpelo.org/viewtopic.php?t=16591&start=20

When removing a large slice of the scalp from the back you are playing with nerves and often numbness can last from months to years, and even become permanent. However, nerve damage is bad but ironically the least severe complication to occur compared to other possibilities. The following is an article I’m pasting…

Hair Transplant: “Strip Excision Donor Area Complications” by Jerzy Kolasinski M.D.,Ph.D

Article courtesy of Dr. Kolasinski at www.hair-clinic.poznan.pl

Tissue collection from donor area results in a wound that must be sutured. Many elements contribute to leaving the scar as invisible as possible. Most frequently occurring complications in the donor area include: early and late haemorrhages, infections, skin necrosis, pain and paresthesia in the wound and scar area, visible scarring, wide scars, alopecia in the scar area.

Most frequent errors which result in complications in donor area are the following:
incisions inappropriately placed
too high (visible scar, deficient follicles)
too low (wide visible scar)
incisions too deep
damage to occipital or temporal vessels
damaged nerves pain and paresthesia
incisions too wide
problems in suturing the wound
high tension on the edges of the wound (unsightly wide scar, alopecia in donor area)
pain more acutely perceived
inappropriate dressing of the bleeding vessels
inadequate dressing (early and late haemorrhages)
excessive coagulation (paresthesia, hair loss in scar area)
vessel ligation too deep (hair loss above the scar, pain and paresthesia)
inadequate asepsis, high tension in the edges of the wound (infection, skin necrosis).

Besides being almost temple to temple. This scar looks like it got infected.

» I get so tired of hair help sites whose participants lavish praise on good
» results, and cover for doctors that produce bad results. This is a clear
» example of a doctor all prospective FUE patients should know of, and steer
» clear of. Did I miss the doctors name in one of the responses? Please, do
» tell.
»
»
»

I think everyone should take in to account when going for any surgery that we all heal differently. 3 people may go into the same surgery and all three peoples results could differ regardless of Doctor doing all three patients, and being a great Dr etc.
It would be nice if humans were like cars and we could clone the same result exactly again and again, but we arent at that stage of technology yet.
I personally dont think compared to a strip scar this guys donor region if grown out a little is that bad anyway.

We will never know anything about this procedure unless the patient comes forward.
IMHO the white dots where produced with 0,9 or larger extraction instruments.
I dont think this FUE example is representative for good FUE work where smaller instruments are used. That having said, there will always be some sort of evidence of surgery, FUE is not magic.

Sir, actually I can say from viewing sofarsogood’s legs, there is no evidence a surgery has been performed. Pull out high magnification, maybe. Not with the naked eye.